TTC #1 and over 30

Newbie …Way to go 14k you put my 4 miles to shame…and your temps still look great…GL and lots of baby dust…

Bubbles82…I am sorry I do not have much experience with EWCM…since on Clomid it seems to be nonexistent…good idea to do OPK just in case…and bd just in case..

Peoples22 I agree with Luna_19…Fertility Friends is great for charting…even if you do not pay for it to use all of their VP gadgets you can still use a chart…
Poppy13...GL that you all got that egg and that this is your month…

Lastly everyone else on this threat good luck, keep your sanity and baby dust for lots and lots of BFP’s

AFM..Not much is going on here…just waiting for AF and have my RE on Tuesday.,. hopefully he can shed some light on this that is not too pricy...I just do not understand that something that is supposed to be free (baby making) is costing so much money…I know raising a child is expensive but making it suppose to be free…

I'm very proud of myself if I make it 4 miles. Usually I aim for a 5k and call it a day. I also recently read that running during the time that implantation could be happening could mess up the process. So this TWW I've just been going on long walks. This is probably just paranoia, so I'm sorry if I'm spreading myths.

Anywa, way to go, newbie!!! :thumbup: And I second the question: when are you testing?

Bubbles, is your cycle always long? It's probably just a fluke, but when in doubt, DTD!!!!

Sasha, hope all goes well with the RE on Tuesday. Do you know your next step, or is that the purpose of the appt? Btw, if you don't mind me asking, where are you in TN? I'm born and raised in Chattanooga, and lived in Nashville for several years. It's still my favorite place I've ever lived.

I'm calling my ObGyn Monday to ask if she wants to talk about my spotting, even though my 6 months of trying aren't up yet. Got it today, 8 dpo, as usual. :cry: I was feeling so positive about this cycle, but suddenly I'm not. Blame it on the stupid chart stalking and symptom spotting. (FF gave me a 73% chance of pregnancy. :growlmad:)
Peoples, you'll love Fertility Friend, but be warned it's addictive!

:hugs: and :dust: to all!

:hugs: pbl

Most doctors say it's fine to do physical activities while ttc as long as your body is used to it and you don't push yourself too hard :)

Pbl, I totally get the fear of being too strenuous with the exercise in the TWW, in always paranoid I shouldn't jiggle about too much and make it difficult for a little bean!

I think the EWCM was just a bit of a fluke, I used an OPK tonight which was very negative, I was getting worried we might have to start some emergency panic BD! I'm only on my third post BCP cycle and the first two were 35 and 37 days so I'm not expecting it to suddenly revert back to 28 days now, although it would be much appreciated if it did!

I'm addicted to FF at the moment too, I find myself staring at my chart several times a day like it might have changed since I last looked and magically turned green or something! Mine always seems so all over the place even though I test at the same time every morning.

Sasha, hope all goes well with the RE on Tuesday. Do you know your next step, or is that the purpose of the appt? Btw, if you don't mind me asking, where are you in TN? I'm born and raised in Chattanooga, and lived in Nashville for several years. It's still my favorite place I've ever lived.

I am from Kingsport, TN about 3 hours from Chattanooga and 4.3 hours from Nashvile...my brother use to live in Nashville though...now they are in Huntsville, AL...

Hi Girls, im afraid temps have fallen quite dramatically today...AF due Weds, but in other cycles have been 12 dpo too (so perhaps tomorrow).

So it would seem no testing for me this cycle...sigh...

Are you having any symptoms? This may be in my future, as I get a lot of spotting before AF. is this your first month? Good luck!

Well at first i had lots of cramping but now just sensitive nipples...dont feel any different now and due to test on wednesday...feeling a little stressed as I dont want to go through all the testings again if i dont get my bfp..:nope:

Hi Girls, im afraid temps have fallen quite dramatically today...AF due Weds, but in other cycles have been 12 dpo too (so perhaps tomorrow).

Aaahhhh nooooo :( sorry Newbie, not out til she shows though and all that, but if not, best of luck for next time xx

:hugs: newbie, there's still time for it to go back up!

Stay positive clarkey! Lots of people don't have symptoms before their bfp

I have not yet lost faith!!! There are plenty of BFP charts with way *more* dramatic temp drops. Good luck!

Clarkey -- It's good that the prog isn't bothering you too much! FX that this is your cycle.

Sasha--I know Kingsport well--great little town! I loooooove East TN.

:dust:

Morning ladies. Think I'm growing closer to o-could still be a few days or could be really soon-so hard for me to tell. Used pressed last night for the first time ever-less than they recommend but it was totally fine! I wouldn't want to use it all month long, but for the most fertile time period, it's ok-dh didn't seem to mind :blush:

Newbie-ugh the temp drop is the worst-I really hope it doesn't mean you're out but I know exactly how you feel-:hugs: and keep us posted.

Pbl-when are you testing?

Who else is testing soon? How are my other girls who are waiting to o?

Hope everyone has a good Monday...xoxo

Hope O comes for you soon and good luck with the preseed! I used it for the first time last month, trying it again this time and just been busy reading up on it again to see if I should be using it differently, there are various arguments over whether or not you should use the full amount and if you should wait before BD etc.

I'm still in my three week wait to O, should be just over another week away for me!

well now I'm back from holiday and DH has gone back to work I'm home alone :( which means I'm symptom spotting as my mind isn't as occupied!!! Not as bad as last month which is good, being more relaxed is definitely better! I'm googling all sorts of things - mainly the same things I googled last cycle so not finding out anything new really, all a bit pointless and a waste of time but I can't help it!

How is everyone else feeling? Who is due to test soon? AF is due around 27th for me so still a bit of a wait :(

Just hope we've covered all the best days around my O...

pbl - about running while TTC (implantation and all).
As long as you´re not training so hard that your estrogen levels go down, it can do nothing but good.
As there is no space for the egg in there to be jostled about, there is no way you can cause the egg to "fall out".
Hope this puts your mind at ease :)

Thanks, pilot. I'd really like to see research on this. I keep hearing emphatic arguments on both sides, and I can understand both sides. It seems like nobody really knows. Searching for exercise and fertility in the medical databases brings up PCOS studies (exercise almost always helpful) almost exclusively, with an additional subset on IVF (apparently exercise can be bad there). I can't find anything on moderate exercise during the luteal phase for healthy women. I can tell you that there's good logic behind the idea that intense jiggling (the technical term for what happens while running) might interrupt the adhesion processes during implantation, but I don't know how immune those processes are to mechanical interruption. I also feel I might have an LPD, so there's reason to be more careful.

So, I take long walks.

Anyway, welcome back poppy! Hope vacation was fabulous, and that it helped catch the egg!

Veganlily, I caved yesterday and did an early response test: BFN. Probably won't test again unless AF is late.

We use pre-seed, too. Definitely not as much as they say, because that can be pretty messy. Just pull up to somewhere between 1 & 2 (whatever those units are). Bubbles, what is this about whether you should use it before BD or wait?

I've read varying things on how you should use pre-seed straight before BD, or BD within 15 mins of applying internally, and I read a thread today saying you're meant to apply the full amount suggested internally, then wait 30 mins as its meant to coat the vaginal walls and cervix, then you should go to the toilet and let any excess drip out or wipe it away so it's not too messy?! All very confusing. I remember reading a thread last month by someone who said they used a little bit of preseed as it was too messy to use the recommended amount, but they got BFN for several months and the month they tried using the full recommended amount they got their BFP, and weren't sure if it was just coincidence.

I undestand your fraustration however your temp is still way above cover line...hang in there and GL...:hugs:

Hang in there, Newbie. :hugs: You never know what your body is doing. And it's not over til AF gets here.

Afm, we will be traveling to see the family during my fertile time. We won't be gone for the entire 10 day period just the beginning. We will see how this pans out. :) DH is going for his SA tomorrow and we leave Wed. I'm off to plan for our trip (12 hours in the car, fun) but I will be checking in on everyone.

Good luck, ladies! Let's catch those eggys and get those bfp's!!!

We used preseed internally for a few cycles, I would only use between the 1 and the 2 on the applicable and it was still way too much, lots of squishing and such (eew!). Even tried putting it in an hour before bd but was still just too much so now we just use it like regular lube.

Good luck with the bding baking!

Lily we might end up tww buddies again :)

Poppy I find my symptom spotting us the worst when I'm home alone with nothing to do too, hang in there :)

:hugs: pbl, you're not out yet

Hi ladies,

I am a mother to two children, age 14 and 5. Yes, big gap I know. My husband and I didn't plan on having anymore kids but now have decided to try and have a third and final. I am feeling so much more anxious than I have ever felt about this because really, I am almost 32 and thinking I might have a problem this time around because of my age etc. I am an avid fitness buff and think I should scale down my workouts and kick my two cups of coffee a day habit. Any one else drink coffee and not have a problem with conceiving?

I had a positive OPK (first time ever using one) this past Saturday morning around 5:30 am and we have been in the bedroom ever since lol. I still feel ovulation symptoms though and it's over 48 hours after.

Anyway, I don't know what I am looking for here I just hope to get pregnant quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->