TTC #1 and over 30

Sorry luna, baking, Zee and Louka for the witch arriving. She is really pissing everyone off these days. :hugs: Praying for September bfp!!!!!!!

Hey girls,

Sorry AF has landed big style on the thread. I'm hoping for some of the cycle syncing to rub off on me as she should be due to visit this week but still scared my crazy cycle could go on forever! I end up being glad she arrives still since coming off BCP, at least I know I kind of work properly even if there's no BFP.

And although I'd rather it was a thread full of BFPs for you all, at least you're all in it together at the same kind of time to support each other again. I wish you all the luck in the world for this cycle, love the CD1 being day 1 of pregnancy, some of you could technically already be a day or two pregnant! :)

Baking, ZeeZ - aargh, not you guys too!! :hug: bad weekend for AF!

Bubbles - looks like it's you and me this week, hopefully no AF for either of us!!

My temp has gone back up thank goodness so feeling a bit more hopeful today!

Baking, ZeeZ - aargh, not you guys too!! :hug: bad weekend for AF!

Bubbles - looks like it's you and me this week, hopefully no AF for either of us!!

My temp has gone back up thank goodness so feeling a bit more hopeful today!

Good luck goldfish! I'm pretty sure there's no BFP for me, I'd be worried if there was because of my crazy chart! I've already started my plan of action for next cycle!

Well the August cycle was a bust for so many of us! WTF!

I went in for my first U/S to check for follicles and got some bad news. I have too many and so they canceled this cyle. :growlmad:I had about 7 mature follicles. Crazy! I did Clomid and only 1vial of Menopur for 3 days (you can do up to 6)! I am really heartbroken that I will have to wait ths cycle out. :cry:Plus, I have so many that the RE said I might develop cysts and have to sit out next month as well! :dohh:all of this waiting drives me bonkers. The plan for next cycle (as long as I don't have cysts) is to do 50mg of Clomid (instead if 100) and 1/2 vial of Menopur (instead of 1). Back to the waiting...

oh no kmae how frustrating :hugs:

goldfish nice temp spike! maybe you'll be our much needed next bfp :)

Hi ladies-I was away all weekend and totally unplugged from all electronics (yoga/meditation retreat) - so sorry to have missed so much!

Luna, baking, gypsy, Lou, zee darn that :witch: - I'm so sorry :hugs:

Goldfish, bubbles and newbie - I think it's your turn to bring us some :bfp: to the thread!! Fx'ed!

Kmae - I'm sorry this cycle is a bust-maybe you can still go au naturel and see what happens??

People's-good luck in the wait to o, as well as everyone else waitig to o.

Pbl - hang in there sweetie-I don't really have the right words other than to send love and kindness your way and know that we are here for you whenever you might want to return. :hugs:

AFM - still in the 2ww and resisting the urge both to test and symptom spot-it's hard and I don't know how much longer I'll last...

Lily, your chart is looking great!

The RE was pretty serious about us not having unprotected sex- there is just to large a chance of high order multiples- trust me, I want to ignore it but dont know what I would do if I ended up with triplets or more!

Good luck bubbles, goldfish, and lily!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Kmae, I'm sorry this cycle is a bust. :hugs:

Afm, 8 days til the babydancing marathon begins. :) Sorry but I need something to be positive about. I feel awful, AF is being a horrible b* this month.

the calendar is all highlighted for hubby, ours starts in 6 days!

Hey ladies, first day with students back today and I loved it! Love my job on days like this!
Temps looking more normal this cycle too

Hope everyone is doing well today. I've got loads of "symptoms" I'd love to share-but they all might just be in my head/PMS. I'll be more suspicious/hopeful if my temp nudges a bit higher. I will share that the two that have me suspicious are some pretty significant nausea and some pretty consistent cm activity, picking up a lot today. Buuutttt I've had touches of these things before and I'm not triphasic so not getting overly excited...tomorrow is 12dpo-to test or wait until 14dpo-that is the question!

LIly - I wish I had more "symptoms"! So far all I have is a few headaches (quite uncommon for me) and sore boobs (always have this before AF), and a tiny bit of pink spotting a few days ago. I can't decide whether to test tomorrow at 12dpo either, I'm nervous as I've never tested before and this is the first time I've been tempted to test before expected AF!

Edit: according to FF only 12.46% of preg charts are triphasic so still hope for us!

Lily and Goldfish - Someone once said that they had a little rule - if their temp went up or stayed the same on 12DPO, they tested; if not, wait until 14DPO. I thought it was a pretty good rule! Just a thought :flower:

I'm crossing everything for both of you!!!! All your symptoms sound promising...
:dust:

Goldfish-that pink spotting is a killer sign-I totally think you're pg!! Maye u can test and I'll wait?! :)

Chezek-I LOVE that advice! I was thinking I'd test if it spiked 98.7 or above...

My temp only drops the day af arrives so I would always be testing early by that advice :haha:

That being said I think you two should definitely test just because I want to see a bfp!

Some positive signs going on. I can't wait for you ladies to test and I've got everything crossed for BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->