TTC #1 and over 30

haha yeah as soon as I posted the link I realised I had the wrong one so I was quickly trying to fix it as you were reading it :) My LP is usually 13-14 days so I'm not sure why my temp is so close to the coverline - it usually doesn't drop that much until the day of or the day before AF? Still hoping that it goes back up tomorrow and it's just a blip. Just remembered that last night I woke up twice needing to pee (but I didn't want to get up because I thought it was close to my temping time, so maybe the disrupted sleep screwed up my temp?!)

haha yeah as soon as I posted the link I realised I had the wrong one so I was quickly trying to fix it as you were reading it :) My LP is usually 13-14 days so I'm not sure why my temp is so close to the coverline - it usually doesn't drop that much until the day of or the day before AF? Still hoping that it goes back up tomorrow and it's just a blip. Just remembered that last night I woke up twice needing to pee (but I didn't want to get up because I thought it was close to my temping time, so maybe the disrupted sleep screwed up my temp?!)

Could just be a random one off low temp Hun, don't lose hope yet! X

Fx it comes back up nice and high tomorrow, late implantation ;)

:hugs: gypsy

Good luck testing baking!

Newbie that is really interesting about your two charts, at least you know for sure you're in your tww :lol:

Goldfish ff put my o date two days ahead of my actual o date last cycle, I learned I can use it as a guide but I should always go with what I know

Hey everyone, back to work for me tomorrow... Ugh!
Have promised myself that I will leave work on time and not work every evening and remember to have a life, so you all have permission to hold me to that!

Sorry to all those who've had the witch arrive, it reminds me of when they say women living in the same house end up with their cycles syncing! Good luck and loads of babydust for the new cycle to you all.

Extra babydust to baking, please give the thread a BFP! Your chart is looking fab! xx

Sorry to all those who've had the witch arrive, it reminds me of when they say women living in the same house end up with their cycles syncing! Good luck and loads of babydust for the new cycle to you all.

Extra babydust to baking, please give the thread a BFP! Your chart is looking fab! xx

That made me giggle -FX for this cycle
Baking - here is to a BFP!

I feel like I have missed so much, it's been one of those crazy busy weeks . I am so sorry to all of you that af got, crossing everything for all that are waiting to test. I can't wait to see some BFP on here. This week should be my O week , hoping this will be our month .

Hi ladies! It's been a couple weeks since I last posted on this thread but i have been reading- just wanted to pop in here to say hi and to spread some baby dust:dust:

Baking, your chart looks awesome! Can't wait till you test soon!:thumbup:

Newbie, I love your science experiment with your two charts. It will be interesting to find out which one is correct-actually it would be better not to if you know what I mean!

Sorry to all of you who got AF but I hope this cycle brings lots of BFPs!:hugs:

AFM, I am doing a combo cycle this month (Clomid with injections). I go in tomorrow (cd11) to get my follicles checked and to see how I'm responding to the meds- kind of nerve wracking! I'm hoping I have 2-3 dominate follicles. We'll see...

Oh no baking :hugs: looks like we're cycle buddies again

Yep, cycle buddies again. I think I had my last cycle start date wrong since it was such a weird af so it makes sense it hit today. I just had this feeling I wasn't pregnant this month but it certainly didn't make it any easier. 9 more days until the bd marathon.

:hugs:

PBL: oh sweety I am so sorry. I know exactly what your going through and I hate that you had to experience a m/c :hugs: it is one of the worst things someone can go through. I know how devastated and hopeless you feel right now, but- you will find the strength to get back on the horse when you are ready. Unfortunatly, m/c's are very common but I know numerous ladies who have gone on to have healthy pregnancies and most are/were in their mid 30's. I hope your body gets back on track very quickly.:hugs:

Oh no baking :hugs:

Ive heard it said that CD1, whilst sad, would very well also be the very first day of your pregnancy! So Im going to stick with that angle and wish that this is the case for all of you lovely girls who seem to have synced up your cycles and are dealing with the witch hopefully for the last time for many many months x

Oh no baking :hugs: looks like we're cycle buddies again

Yep, cycle buddies again. I think I had my last cycle start date wrong since it was such a weird af so it makes sense it hit today. I just had this feeling I wasn't pregnant this month but it certainly didn't make it any easier. 9 more days until the bd marathon.

:hugs:

Sorry Baking :hugs: so we are all kicking of our cycles at similar times!

Count me in for synced up cycles too. Af arrived late last night .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->