TTC #1 and over 30

Thanks ladies! If I hadn't had that teeny tiny pink spot a few days ago then I wouldn't even be thinking of testing tomorrow at 12dpo!!

Luna - I'm the same as you, the day my temp drops to near cover line is the day AF usually arrives!

Lily - so are you really waiting till 14dpo to test? I think I will only decide when I wake up tomo morning!

Looking good girls!

Lily & Goldfish we are on the edge of our seats waiting to see your bfp's! Your charts look great girls!!

FX for you!!!

Good luck Lily & Goldfish, your chart is looking good too Newbie!

Although my chart never really went up, it's definitely going down now so even more sure AF is on her way, but feeling positive about the next cycle.

Roll on some BFPs please ladies!

Temp drop this morning accompanied by stark white bfn on an ic (couldn't help myself). I'm totally bummed on one hand but on the other hand we leave for Paris in 4 weeks and given my long cycles this means that I can enjoy wine and champagne on the trip, so I'm sad but not devastated. I am thinking about taking this next month totally off from all ttc efforts - of course we will bd when it seems I'm ovulating but I think we need a break from temperatures, charting and other efforts-it's draining us emotionally. Gah-I really thought this was going to be our month...

Goldfish keep us posted sweetie-I am holding out hope for you!

Sorry lily but a romantic holiday in Paris and a relaxed cycle might be just what you need.

Very true zeez.....we might see some 'conceived in Paris' statements form the lovely lily!!!

Fx!

Lily, your chart is looking great!

The RE was pretty serious about us not having unprotected sex- there is just to large a chance of high order multiples- trust me, I want to ignore it but dont know what I would do if I ended up with triplets or more!

kmae- I was on clomid and had 5 mature follicles and they warned me about multiples but I went and had my IUI anyways and Im pretty sure due to my HCG levels Im only having one little bean...I would still BD if its not too late!:hugs:

:hugs: lily. I agree with newbie, conceived in Paris sounds wonderful!
And I agree with you about needing a break from the temping, charting and opk's. The stress is getting to me as well.

Sorry Lily. Champagne and wine sounds good though! Having a nice trip to look forward to and taking a break from charting might be just thing, I get sick of hearing how it happens when you relax but it must have some truth in it!

I could do with a break from charting I think, I've already decided I'll probably have a break each month while AF is here, I can never get back to sleep after my 5am temping alarm so I'm worn out! I'd probably stress more not being able to see my chart though if I stopped altogether!

Lily - :hug: enjoy Paris, I love it there!!

My temp dropped big time this morning to below cover line, so I didn't bother testing! Had a little self-pity cry then off to work! No AF yet though. I'm also wondering whether I should stop charting next cycle as it's making me crazy!! Gah!!

:hugs: goldfish

I can't believe we didn't get one bfp! How depressing

Oh yes we definitely due for a bunch of bfps this cycle!

The crazy thing is that I'm still RIDICULOUSLY nauseous! Never experienced this level of nausea before my period-sometimes I get small amounts but this is something else. I know I'm out-so now I'm just anxious for :witch: to arrive so I start feeling better!

Lily - :hug: enjoy Paris, I love it there!!

My temp dropped big time this morning to below cover line, so I didn't bother testing! Had a little self-pity cry then off to work! No AF yet though. I'm also wondering whether I should stop charting next cycle as it's making me crazy!! Gah!!

Hey goldfish, I've taken a break from temping as I just got obsessed and started stressing myself out! It's your call but if your going crazing maybe a break would do you good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->