TTC #1 and over 30

Peoples 22 - I am in TTW wait - currently 11dpo...I am going to try and resist testing this weekend...AF is due on Tuesday. I am sending babydust your way!! I am really having trouble not getting my hopes up this cycle...aaaahhhh

zeez - Good luck to you!

Luna - what a great idea - I think I will give the calendar highlighting a try next cycle - even though I hope not to have to worry about it next cycle...fingers crossed.

Twag - thanks for the input on my (symptoms) - it is appreciated! And welcome!! My symptoms have stayed about the same, a little less low back pain, but more front ab discomfort, pain may be less due to an acupuncture session to help relieve it.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

baking. - From what I've got from Dr google I think its a laparoscopy but not 100 % sure because my real doctor doesn't use big words when talking to me. Wish I had asked but got distracted by the instructions for the sperm analysis.

:hugs: zeez, at least you are getting everything started now rather than waiting a year like most people have to. Good luck with the testing :)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

baking. - From what I've got from Dr google I think its a laparoscopy but not 100 % sure because my real doctor doesn't use big words when talking to me. Wish I had asked but got distracted by the instructions for the sperm analysis.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having all these issues, zee. I kinda wish my doc wouldn't use medical terms, now I know too much! :) The SA scared me too mainly because my hubby is cyclist and I worried that was an issue with him but it turned out fine. I'm praying everything is okay. :hugs:

You're right luna -better sooner than later.

Baking - thank you. I guess it was just more than I expected and I wasn't prepared. After a bit of research I'm feeling less overwhelmed and of course you ladies helped as well.

Ok - enough about me and my psychosis, how are you all doing?

Good luck zeez x

Hope you caught the egg Luna! And you too baking, I'm pretty sure you and Luna are pretty synced in your cycles!!!

Pbl it's good to see you back! I'm going to see my gyno this month I think, if we have no luck...I think first step will be an sa, but hubby was a smoker and quit a whole back so we decides to wait and see if non smoked sperm would fix the problem! This cycle should be with new sperm, but unfortunately I willbe traveling for work and only getting home the day before I should o! So im not hopeful for this cycle, but at least an sa done soon should tell us if the sperm are ok now!

Hi to everyone else, have been so busy and all over the place but I'm still stalking all of you!!!

X

This place is so quiet with everyone taking it easy! I should get my crosshairs tomorrow, having my favorite (as in least favorite) post o symptom: crampy gassiness, sexy!

I was offered a job with my favorite Dr ever yesterday :happydance: it pays less and is only part time and it doesn't start for a month but at least hubby isn't so annoyed with the situation. Also got a call for an interview as a pet insurance claims processor which would be an awesome full time job except with the horrible traffic around here it would be at least 2 hours of driving each day! Hoping they can offer me part time on off traffic hours then I'll be set :)

BFP dreams- hows your tww going , when are you testing?

Luna- good luck with finding a new job, I hope you find something that you love.

I am 9dpo now and my temps are still going up. I hope this is a good sign I am praying this will be our cycle.

This place is so quiet with everyone taking it easy! I should get my crosshairs tomorrow, having my favorite (as in least favorite) post o symptom: crampy gassiness, sexy!

I was offered a job with my favorite Dr ever yesterday :happydance: it pays less and is only part time and it doesn't start for a month but at least hubby isn't so annoyed with the situation. Also got a call for an interview as a pet insurance claims processor which would be an awesome full time job except with the horrible traffic around here it would be at least 2 hours of driving each day! Hoping they can offer me part time on off traffic hours then I'll be set :)

That's great news, Luna! :)

I have no idea when I o'ed but I imagine it's been sometime from last Thursday to Monday so I'll be in the tww soon. It's actually kind of fun not knowing but I have had to resist the urge to temp a few mornings in order to see if my temp was in the 98's yet. :)

Enjoying a rainy Sunday here. I love listening to a good soaking rain (not that we get much here in Texas). So online shopping and movies for me today. Maybe some freshly baked cookies? :) Enjoy your Sunday, my friends!

Great news on the new job Luna :thumbup:

OK so I am officially in my 1st ever TWW - hmmm but not feeling hopeful due to BD pattern as we are NTNP :shrug:

Ok I'm now satisfied enough with my temp that I can stop with the thermometer and just relax :)

Congrats on the new job, Luna! Hope you get it all worked out!

And FX for good SA zeez and newbie. Hopefully you'll get BFPs this month and it won't matter!

I'll do a fuller catch-up from home. Still on the road right now. Cape Cod was fantastic, and I think both OH and I feel much better. Sunshine and beaches can work wonders!

I've not been on this thread for a while so please excuse me if I'm not up to date!

Clarkey - 8 weeks already, time is going by so fast!
Pbl - good to hear you had a nice getaway :)
Luna - yay for O and a new job!!
Twag, Peoples, zeez, baking, Newbie and anyone I've missed - good luck!

I'm excited today as I think i got a positive OPK so hopefully will O soon. And EWCM, which is good since I've been taking EPO, drinking grapefruit juice and guaifenesin!! My EPO capsules are huge :o

How's everyone doing? 10 dpo today had a slight temp drop so just feeling blah.

Goldfish - gl and fx for you!

Pbl- I am so glad you enjoyed your much needed vacay.

Baby dust to all!

3DPO and just not sure what I am meant to do in TWW :shrug:

Good luck everyone :dust:

Peoples - ooh exciting, when do you plan on testing?
Twag - my only tip is NOT to obsess over every little possible "symptom", which is what I seem to do every month and drives me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->