TTC #1 and over 30

Hi girls, I've been laying low a little as well lately, busy traveling around the country for work, certainly does reek havoc with ones chart when you're all over the place and not sleeping well! Think I've gotten back just in time to catch a bd or two to have a shot at this cycles eggy but who knows, ivebeen oing on cd13 lately which is today!

I hope you all are well, I've been stalking you all even tho not has the time to post much xx

Well ladies today is 14dpo for me and my temps were still way over my cover line so I decided to test and I can't believe it a:bfp:

I am so shocked still can not believe it after 6 months of trying.

How's everyone else ? I can't wait to see some more BFPs

Congratulations Peoples H&H 9 months

Congrates peoples! Happy and healthy 9 months!

luna, sorry about the job situation but good luck with the studies.

Twag - I don't keep tests around until the day before I'm going to test. I drive myself crazy.

newbie - hope you had a good trip and all it takes is one properly timed bd to keep you in the game this cycle so good luck.

kmae - fxed for you. Keep us updated.

Afm - DH sa results came back fine so thats one les thing to worry about.

Well ladies today is 14dpo for me and my temps were still way over my cover line so I decided to test and I can't believe it a:bfp:

I am so shocked still can not believe it after 6 months of trying.

How's everyone else ? I can't wait to see some more BFPs

Congratulations :)
H&H 9 months to you :hugs:

Yay people's!!!! Signs/symptoms? Pic of your bfp?? So happy for you!

:dust: to all my ladies here

Yay People's!!!!! Big big congrats :hugs:
Wishing you a super sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Come by our expecting thread :) :happydance:

Congrats, Peoples! That is fantastic :happydance:

I agree, we need a pic and list of symptoms :winkwink:

Here is my BFP photo!

I took another test just to confirm .

Symptoms- I had a cramps in around my left pelvic area two days after ovulation, lots of lotiony cm, backaches (thought it was AF about to arrive), but the biggest symptom that got me was the heavy (pressure) feeling I have had in my stomach the last 4 days.

I hope this helps.

:dust:

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 13
Congrats peoples!!! Great news
Who is next to test? I've still got another week!

I've had bfns these past two days, I think I'll just wait now...not feeling very positive :(

Hang in there Luna, still early days and you could still get a BFP in a few days!! Hugs

:happydance: yay People's- I bet your over the moon!!!

AFM, my AF finally arrived and I went in for an u/s- sadly I had a huge cyst so I have to sit out for another month:cry:. The RE said I could try on my own this month, but, I often don't ovulate on my own so we'll see:shrug:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->