3DPO and just not sure what I am meant to do in TWW :shrug:

Good luck everyone :dust:
my best advice is to stay busy busy busy

for example, today's agenda consists of:
-yoga class
-tidying up the apartment
-fixing a hem
-laundry
-trying to figure out where I can get a typing assessment done to apply for school
-go to the bank
-pick up my new passport
-take Drago to the park
-bake some cookies
-make a tasty dinner
-watch an episode or two of Boardwalk Empire
Also recently picked up an old Zelda game for the wii and started reading (for possibly the millionth time) my favorite book series ever

whew that should keep my mind off things!

Luna. - Congrates on the job and fxed that you get the other one too. What a busy schedlue - 262 1))3 should keep your mind off phantom symtoms.

Twag - I agree with everyone else on keepping distracted. My first 2 week wait was toture. I had every single symtom imaginable and since I was just off birth control I didn't know how long my cycles were (not 28 days!) so was devastated by my first bfn. Just try and not think about it at all to keep your self sane.

baby dust every one.

3DPO and just not sure what I am meant to do in TWW :shrug:

my best advice is to stay busy busy busy

for example, today's agenda consists of:
-yoga class
-tidying up the apartment
-fixing a hem
-laundry
-trying to figure out where I can get a typing assessment done to apply for school
-go to the bank
-pick up my new passport
-take Drago to the park
-bake some cookies
-make a tasty dinner
-watch an episode or two of Boardwalk Empire
Also recently picked up an old Zelda game for the wii and started reading (for possibly the millionth time) my favorite book series ever

whew that should keep my mind off things!

Wow that is so like my typical day preBFP!!!! I miss being productive...I mean I wouldn't trade my bean for anything in the world but I get like 3 things done in a day now and call it a success :dohh:

I definitely agree that keeping busy is the key...makes the time fly by faster. Good luck to everyone in TWW!!!! And all the rest, hope you catch those eggies!

:hug:

Thanks guys I am at work all day and tbh that is when it is on my mind most :wacko: :coffee:

I have a 24 day cycle CD14 being O and 11 day LP - I have been charting for 15 months and I know this is spot on :thumbup: So AF is due Thursday 27th!!

Hi Ladies, I am just checking in, I have not been on for nearly a week. I am 16 dpo...still having symptoms that could be AF...but these have been changing slightly and have been going on for about 1.5 weeks. I tested on 13 dpo and got a BFN...but I am still staying positive that it was just too early to test. I think I'll test again tomorrow. So many strange things, like my bbs usually get really sore before AF (like for a few days) but they are only slightly tender, still having bloating, feel gassy, emotional (I am near tears almost once a day), my sore low back has become less sore (but not completely gone). For the past three days I am not hungry...I eat just because I should, and have had the most cramping/dull pains in my abdomen for the first part of the morning and a little nausea (just a little). At 12 dpo I got a migraine and did not take any Advil because my Chinese Doctor said to 'act like I am pregnant' if I don't know - a migraine and no pain meds really sucked

What is going on with everyone else? Anyone almost reading to test?

Oh my, I am so irritated at hubby right now. And he's not even doing anything particularly wrong or out of the ordinary!!

Hi Ladies, I am just checking in, I have not been on for nearly a week. I am 16 dpo...still having symptoms that could be AF...but these have been changing slightly and have been going on for about 1.5 weeks. I tested on 13 dpo and got a BFN...but I am still staying positive that it was just too early to test. I think I'll test again tomorrow. So many strange things, like my bbs usually get really sore before AF (like for a few days) but they are only slightly tender, still having bloating, feel gassy, emotional (I am near tears almost once a day), my sore low back has become less sore (but not completely gone). For the past three days I am not hungry...I eat just because I should, and have had the most cramping/dull pains in my abdomen for the first part of the morning and a little nausea (just a little). At 12 dpo I got a migraine and did not take any Advil because my Chinese Doctor said to 'act like I am pregnant' if I don't know - a migraine and no pain meds really sucked

I also have migraines, and though I´m pregnant, I take 2x paratabs, or paracetamol, or medicines thereabouts. Basically very mild painkillers are safe.
I asked a doctor about my migraine meds though, and those are definitely off the list while I´m pregnant, as they would induce premature labor...

Hi ladies-just checking in! Spent 5 lovely days in cape cod and getting ready for Paris in about 2.5 weeks! Really keeping to the no active trying thing...well...except for we're still dtd of course! :blush:

Hope my girls here all are well-I'm sticking with the no charting, etc plan so I've been lurking here somewhat but not posting much. Good luck and :dust: to all!!

Hi ladies-just checking in! Spent 5 lovely days in cape cod and getting ready for Paris in about 2.5 weeks! Really keeping to the no active trying thing...well...except for we're still dtd of course! :blush:

Hope my girls here all are well-I'm sticking with the no charting, etc plan so I've been lurking here somewhat but not posting much. Good luck and :dust: to all!!

Have a great time in Paris!

Sorry I have been MIA- I just needed to take a break- this ttc thing is getting to the point of controlling my life since starting injections. It will take me a while to get all caught up with the posts- but for now...:dust: to you all!

Lily, you were on Cape Cod? I was just there! Where were you? My OH's family lives in Brewster/Orleans. Wasn't the weather there fantastic in the past few days? Still very jealous of Paris!

Baking my OH has also been in trouble recently. Frankly, the whole m/c thing makes you REALLY cranky. Partly because you're sad, angry, and depressed, but also because the hormones are doing ungodly things. So, I can definitely relate. Hope he's back in line!!!

TWW ladies: Yep, it sucks. FF has the lovely option to chart stalk and symptom spot, and those games were entirely correct for me. My new plan of attack, assuming my cycles go back to normal, is to try to not pay attention at all. No good comes of knowing sooner, as there's little difference between the TWW and the months of waiting that follow. I doubt that anyone's TWW compares to how terrifying the first trimester is when you're watching for a miscarriage.

Errrr...apparently I'm still cranky. But I guess I'll leave what I wrote, even though it probably doesn't sound very supportive. I DID mean it to be. Argh. :shrug:

Anyway, hopefully all those waiting will get their BFPs!!!

Where's Bubbles? Still in the Cycle from Hell?

:hugs: and :dust: to all.

PBL- I'm sorry :hugs:

BFP Dreams - Fx sounds like this could be your month.

I hope everyone else is doing good .

Today is 12DPO for me, I had a slight dip on 10 dpo but spiked back up today so of course I tested (ugh) and a BFN. I really feel like AF is on her way now and just starting to get down already.

:dust:

Have a great time in Paris!

Sorry I have been MIA- I just needed to take a break- this ttc thing is getting to the point of controlling my life since starting injections. It will take me a while to get all caught up with the posts- but for now...:dust: to you all!

Kmae, hope you're doing well! Would love an update on what's going on with you whenever you feel up to it. Good luck to you!!!

Pbl I totally got what you were saying :) I actually went all out with the symptom spotting checkboxes last month and it drove me crazy! Taking it easy and not really paying attention this month is so much better. Does it really matter which dpo my bbs start getting sore? No because I'm sure they will be sore whether I'm preg or not!

:hugs: kmae, looks like you're almost onto a new cycle, hopefully the meds won't work quite so well this time ;)

Oh and lily I'm so jealous of Paris, it's been almost 10 years since we were there <3

:hugs: peoples, hopefully it was just too soon to test

7 dpo :coffee:

so the pet insurance claims job is a no go. they only wanted full time and I actually was crazy enough to consider it for a very short period of time but the horrible, horrible traffic lately convinced me that it's just not worth it (I've been waking up to a traffic jam outside our bedroom window every morning lately!) So I'm back to the possibility of going back to school, there is a 6 month-ish distance learning course that I can take and basically learn to do a lot of the lab type stuff that I already do with animals but on people. The only reason I'm hesitant is because IF I were to get preg this month or next month I would be quite pregnant when it comes time to do my practicum/look for a job. On the other hand if I have learned anything over these past 9 months it's that I can't put my life on hold because I'm ttc...ugh!

Anyway getting all my pre-application stuff sorted out right now, I guess I'll decide for sure once I find out what happens in a week...

Anyone due to test soon? I would love to see a bfp in here :) I think I'll start on Saturday even though that's way too soon :lol:

Sorry, Luna! That's a yucky situation. :hugs: The only advice I'd give is to not plan your life around what might happen, as things rarely go according to plan. But, I'm a bit more pessimistic than usual these days, so maybe that's just me.

6DPO today jeez this is a long wait :coffee: so thinking I might buy some tests today but not do any until at least Monday!!

So did you test???

I too get migraines and have been taking acetaminophen to keep them at bay...its just like the paracetamol preg_pilot recommended. If you don't let the headache get out of hand, it works...

How about you Peoples? You're at 14DPO today right? Hope we see a BFP soon! :hugs:

I started spotting yesterday but still am today??? Hopefully, i will get A full flow soon. I have a baseline u/s on Sunday morning to check if the meds gave me cysts. Oh, I hope not... I just can't stand the thought of having to sit out another cycle:dohh:.

Luna, I agree with Pbl...don't plan your life around ttc. I've been ttc for 2 years so I would have missed out on a lot if I did that. Not that it will be that long for you, but if ou do happen to get pg- things will work out.

Twag, hope your keeping yourself occupied to speed up the time!

thanks for the input ladies :) I will definitely still wait to see what happens with this cycle...I have to get a hep b vaccine before I register which as far as I can see if fine while ttc/preg but I want to know for sure either way first.

ugh my post O symptoms are just brutal this month! Trying so hard not to symptom spot....also broke down and temped this morning too :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->