TTC #1 and over 30

Oh, Kmae how frustrating! Sorry to hear that.

And,luna, here's hoping it's just too early!

:hugs: :hugs:

:happydance: yay People's- I bet your over the moon!!!

AFM, my AF finally arrived and I went in for an u/s- sadly I had a huge cyst so I have to sit out for another month:cry:. The RE said I could try on my own this month, but, I often don't ovulate on my own so we'll see:shrug:.

Oh kmae! I wish I could do something to make this a bit easier for you :hugs: How frustrating! Maybe something in the universe shifted and you'll ovulate this cycle so give it a go and just hope for the best. I'm sending you all the positive energy I can muster!!!! xx
:dust:

Hoping it is just too early Luna :dust:

Well I am out this cycle - roll on next month :thumbup:

Hugs kmae, and you too twag xxx

Don't give up Luna, she hasn't struck you down yet Hun xxx

Congrats Peoples! Come join us on the expecting thread.

Kmae Hang in there girl! I didn't ovulate on my own either so I feel your pain there. They found my cyst when I found out I was pregnant but it went away on it's own as I'm sure yours will too. You can still get pregnant with the cyst, hopefully your body will O on it's own now that it was given a little push. I've heard a lot of stories about getting that bfp on a break from clomid and trigger shots. :hugs:

Luna Shame on you for breaking the testing rule. Chezek I'm suprised you let that slide :haha: I will be thinking of you and hope that :bfp: comes soo!

Zee Good to hear the SA came back good! You are one step closer to that :bfp: What a huge relief.

Newbie I sure hope you made it back on time to catch that egg this month.

:dust: to all you ladies

Sorry kmae and twag.

Luna its still way early so don't give up yet.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone! My hubby & I started TTC when I was 30. We waited to start for a while because of so many bumps in the road of "life". It took a little longer than expected so we had a lot of fears about not being able to conceive. Even after all of our tests came back "normal", we were still concerned. Our first child, a baby girl, was conceived later that year (I was 31 by then) & was born in June, 2011. I am now 33 & approx 6 weeks pregnant with #2, an unexpected but welcome surprise. After so many negative preg tests & disappointments, I just wanted to let everyone on this thread know that there are more people than you know out there rooting for you. Best of luck to all of you on this road to parenthood. Hoping that your futures hold positive pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, labor, delivery & many, many, many dirty diapers! :flower:

Debbie - thank you for posting that, it's just what I needed to hear! Sometime I feel it's never going to happen and I have to tell myself to be more patient!

Twag and kmae - :hugs: hope next month is better!

Thanks Breezy.....might have managed to squeeze one or to bd's into the window...fx'd!

Thanks Debbie - so nice to hear that!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, and Luna I hope you're hanging in there hun!

aw thanks newbie :hugs:
looks like you just o'ed, it's funny how our cycles are the exact opposite :lol:

not feeling super hopeful at the moment...come on crazy reproductive system of mine prove me wrong!

very true luna! Very regularly in the opposite to wait to each other!!!

GL and FX this is your month!!

Congrats Peoples! Come join us on the expecting thread.

Luna Shame on you for breaking the testing rule. Chezek I'm suprised you let that slide :haha: I will be thinking of you and hope that :bfp: comes soo!

Yes Peoples! Come join us :) It's very quiet on that thread so we need more people :happydance: That goes to all of you! I miss you all over there!!

Well Breezy, I already reprimanded Luna in the past and she made her case as to why it makes her happy to pee on sticks and that the early BFNs don't let her down so I gave her immunity :winkwink:

aw thanks newbie :hugs:
looks like you just o'ed, it's funny how our cycles are the exact opposite :lol:

not feeling super hopeful at the moment...come on crazy reproductive system of mine prove me wrong!

I'll feel hopeful for you!!! Lots of dust coming your way :hugs:
:dust: :baby: :dust:

:hug: to all who need it!

I am hoping you get a BFP too Luna :dust:

Well the downside of not charting is that I totally ovulated about a week to ten days earlier than the last couple of cycles and we dtd only once-1-2 days before o by my calculations (took temp this am to confirm it had happened). So I'm very likely out this cycle again. The only good news is that my cycles are indeed getting back to the 32 rather than 45 day range. Turns out this process is hard on you even when you stop "trying" - our bd marathon was supposed to start today, but I o'd yesterday or Sunday (and we only bd on Saturday). It's not the first time I've ovulated early when not charting - maybe charting stresses me out and delays things. Better luck to all of you! Newbie I would say we were 2ww buddies but I think our chances are about zero this time. Sorry to be a Debbie downer!

Oh no lily :hugs:

Well onto cycle 11 for me :cry: apparently my lp is getting shorter too...

Oh no I am so sorry Luna :hugs: what is your normal LP? mine is 11 days has been as short as 6 though before!

Well the last three cycles it's give from 13 to 12 to 11 days...i looked back and I actually did have a 24 dat cycle in February so it's probably nothing...

I think I just need to accept the fact that I waited too long to make up my mind and may never be a mum :(

I know it is rude to ask but how old are you? And you are not too old to be a mom I know a lot of women on here 1 who has been TTC for just over 2 years and she has just got her bfp

:hugs: don't give up hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->