TTC #1 and over 30

Just went to the bathroom and there was bright red blood when I wiped. It wasn't there this morning. I am having some slight cramping more towards my right uterus/ovary area. I don't know I 3dpo is too soon for implantation bleeding or if all of this exercise and weight loss and eating healthy has tricked my body into thinking I should be on my period. It is possible I o'd on Sunday as well because that is when I had pains and ewcm and ff is off by a day. I don't know at this point. I am trying not to lose hope.

That was odd. I bled for an hour or so, and I thought I was going back on my period so I put a tampon in. A couple hours later when I took it out there was nothing there, so I am not bleeding anymore. It wasn't like my period either because usually there is old blood for a couple days before I really start and this was bright red. I have no clue. At least it has stopped now.

Did you bleed the whole hour or just spot? Was all of it bright red?

All of it was bright red, and I think I just spotted, I was just seeing it for an hour. It is done now. I am thinking maybe implantation because my temp went down today.

Ugh if I don't discard my temp for today my crosshairs go away.

hopefully your temp will go back up tomorrow! I've had that where I lose my crosshairs because of a low temp and they come back the next day :)

my chart is looking like kind of a disaster this month. Not sure if I actually o'ed and have been having a ridiculous amount of ewcm on and off for the last few days :dohh:
at least I managed to snag hubby before he got out of bed this morning...that's tough to do!

Fx for you gypsy, and you too Luna! Keep that bd up just in case! X

hopefully your temp will go back up tomorrow! I've had that where I lose my crosshairs because of a low temp and they come back the next day :)

my chart is looking like kind of a disaster this month. Not sure if I actually o'ed and have been having a ridiculous amount of ewcm on and off for the last few days :dohh:
at least I managed to snag hubby before he got out of bed this morning...that's tough to do!

I had an abnormal amount of cm from O until my bfp, hopefully this means something since chart shows you 5 dpo.

Ah my old cycle buddy :hugs:

I hope it's a good sign, I feel like I've been waiting forever :(

I am so moody and it's just now close to ovulation. I can't be pms'ing this early, can I?

I certainly know what seems like forever feels like. I was on my 31st month and 6th month of clomid. :hugs: to you both! It will happen, hopefully sooner than later.

Baking did you ever start clomid or check into fermera?

Gypsy. Have you looked into O bleeding? The more I think about it, I have a friend that got that around O time.

Fingers crossed gypsy and Luna!

Just wanted to check in to let you girls know I'm going on holiday today and not sure how much Internet access I'll have, so might be AWOL for a week or so. When I return I want to see some serious pregnancy going on! :)

I'm fairly certain I o'ed last night and I think we timed it pretty well. Fingers crossed!
Oh and my sis in law is pregnant. Taking that news pretty hard right now.

I certainly know what seems like forever feels like. I was on my 31st month and 6th month of clomid. :hugs: to you both! It will happen, hopefully sooner than later.

Baking did you ever start clomid or check into fermera?

Gypsy. Have you looked into O bleeding? The more I think about it, I have a friend that got that around O time.

I need to get checked out by the ob to start clomid and hubby and I decided to wait until the end of the year for that. Making a few life styles changes first and see if that helps before making the leap to fertility drugs. If I'm not pregnant by Dec, I'll make that appt and get on the clomid. Praying that won't be necessary! I think we timed o perfectly last night. Totally tmi but I felt o pains right after we were done.

Good luck baking! This is totally our month :)

Whenever I hear about someone getting pregnant I try to remember that they probably had a long journey to get there too...might not be the case but it makes me feel a little better :hugs:

Good luck baking! This is totally our month :)

Whenever I hear about someone getting pregnant I try to remember that they probably had a long journey to get there too...might not be the case but it makes me feel a little better :hugs:

Thanks, Luna! I know people have their own journey and I imagine it was more than likely not easy but this one just bothered me.

My temp went back up today, not by much but ff gave me my crosshairs back. I guess it is possible that was o bleeding, anything is possible with me.

Baking there is so much baby love going on around you, take it as a good sign! Hopefully you will all have babies around the same time. :thumbup:
I had O pains for the first time the month it happened for us. Your timing was right on, you've done your part. :winkwink:
We waited until the end of the year last year and started in December. Hope this is your month and it won't come to that.

Luna You are such a great positive cycle buddy! I hope this is it for the both of you. :hugs:

Gypsy Whhhooooooo for crosshairs back. :happydance:

I got so emotional last night thinking that ff was lying when it gave me crosshairs because of how excited I was. I was crying the whole time i took my shower. I am going to stick with my thought that my bleeding was implantation. I consulted google last night and it I definitely possible. 3dpo is the absolute earliest it can happen though. I am hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->