TTC #1 and over 30

Baking there is so much baby love going on around you, take it as a good sign! Hopefully you will all have babies around the same time. :thumbup:
I had O pains for the first time the month it happened for us. Your timing was right on, you've done your part. :winkwink:
We waited until the end of the year last year and started in December. Hope this is your month and it won't come to that.

Luna You are such a great positive cycle buddy! I hope this is it for the both of you. :hugs:

Gypsy Whhhooooooo for crosshairs back. :happydance:

Breezy, I so needed to hear that! Been a tough day but I feel pretty good about that timing last night! ;) We're still follwoing the schedule though, got one more week of babydancing to go!

For some reason, twins have been on my mind lately...

I really hope so gypsy! I will keep everything crossed that's what it was too!

Luna you have such a great attitude, loving the positivity xx I've been really down the last two weeks and could do with taking a leaf out of your book!

Great you got the timing perfect baking, I hope its your turn too!

I really hope so gypsy! I will keep everything crossed that's what it was too!

Luna you have such a great attitude, loving the positivity xx I've been really down the last two weeks and could do with taking a leaf out of your book!

Great you got the timing perfect baking, I hope its your turn too!

Thanks, Newbie. I hope so too! I have never felt that o pain during that time. Praying!!!

Luna, send of those positivity vibes over my way. :) I def need some good vibes since I seem to be dropping everything in sight and making incredible messes all day.

Luna, send of those positivity vibes over my way. :) I def need some good vibes since I seem to be dropping everything in sight and making incredible messes all day.
I don't know if I can help in that department, I'm pretty clumsy most of the time :haha:

I don't know if I can help in that department, I'm pretty clumsy most of the time :haha:

Me too, ha! I run into the coffee table daily.

I saw a sign that said "I am uncoordinated: therefore I have no idea where that bruise came from." Ha, that is so me!

The dropping stuff is a new thing of late.

Baking, I'm uncoordinated too! Yesterday managed to break my shoe after tripping on something on the footpath! Just think if this your month then you can enjoy being preg with your sis in law! Good luck

Luna - Your chart's looking good, hang in there for a few more days!

Gypsy - hope your cycle is behaving itself now and that it was O!

Breezy - yay you're almost halfway! Bet the time is going really fast!

Newbie - looks like you are waiting to O? Good luck

I'm waiting to O as well (not quite Ewcm yet but hopefully any day now...)

Me too, ha! I run into the coffee table daily.

I saw a sign that said "I am uncoordinated: therefore I have no idea where that bruise came from." Ha, that is so me!

The dropping stuff is a new thing of late.

I know exactly what you mean. I saw a post on facebook once that described me exactly. It said "It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces."

Having some nausea and slight cramping today. Trying not to symptom spot because every time that I do I get my hopes up for nothing, so this time I am attributing every symptom that I have to something else. That way I won't be left at the end of the month wondering why I was having all of these symptoms if I am not pregnant. It is a good idea in theory, not sure how it will play out in practice though. On a good note, my temp went up again today, and FF gave me back my crosshairs. FF can be so touchy at times. :growlmad:

I also never noticed that when I check my chart it shows up in Fahrenheit. I input everything in Celsius because that is the unit of measure that my thermometer uses. That is really neat!

Yes Goldfish, almost half way and it has been flying by! We find out next Tuesday if this little shamrock is blue or pink.

O you ladies think you are uncoordinated now just wait, it can get worse mine is much worse and I can't remember anything on top of it. :haha:

When are you going to test Luna and Baking? Positive is good but I certainly know how hard it can be to remain positive.

Gypsy I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that good things are happening in there

Yes Goldfish, almost half way and it has been flying by! We find out next Tuesday if this little shamrock is blue or pink.

O you ladies think you are uncoordinated now just wait, it can get worse mine is much worse and I can't remember anything on top of it. :haha:

When are you going to test Luna and Baking? Positive is good but I certainly know how hard it can be to remain positive.

Gypsy I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that good things are happening in there

I think (?) I'll be around the 27th or so. Not sure if I'll test early though.

I can't wait to hear if it's blue or pink, breezy!

Gypsy, symptom spotting can be totally maddening! But I've got FX for you!

Goldfish and Newbie--good luck catching the egg!

Breezy, do you have a sex preference? Personally, I know I'd prefer a girl, as I think they make better older siblings. Perhaps that's just bc my older brother is kind of a jerk.

Luna and Baking, I'm just going to continue to make myself proximate to your positivity, as it's been a bit tougher for me to muster recently. Doing okay, but I can't believe how long all this stuff has lasted.

:hugs: and :dust: to all.

How exciting you're going to find out soon breezy :) when we first started ttc I for sure wanted to find out but lately I've been thinking of leaving it a surprise...i guess I'll see how I feel when we finally make it that far!

I think I'll test on the 20th which would be cd26 if I make it that far

I already have so much planned for when I find out I am pregnant from how I am going to tell OH and our parents to names and nursery theme. I also don't want to know what I am having until the very end. Just got to get that little bean going first. :coffee:

I'm totally finding out when it's my time! DH is so good with our friend's little girls that I'm wishing for a girl for him. It's so darn sweet and sexy to see him interact with them. ;)

Totally wishing for a little nephew though. :)

I already have so much planned for when I find out I am pregnant from how I am going to tell OH and our parents to names and nursery theme. I also don't want to know what I am having until the very end. Just got to get that little bean going first. :coffee:

I have so many thoughts about all that stuff too, gypsy! It's so hard not to get ahead of yourself and look at all the cute baby stuff and cute ways to announce. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->