TTC #1 and over 30

Thanks girls. Trying to be realistic but also trying to stay positive, that last cycle was the first time ever I've had an irregular or late cycle, I think it was more of a totally skipped cycle rather than one really long one, so my chart ended up being two cycles and I wasn't sure where to split it on FF or how. Also my blood results came back as normal twice and they're only now saying there are two results possibly slightly borderline, so still trying to keep positive that it might come back as nothing major, and there's also a chance my crazy cycle was just a one off blip and things could get back to normal. All my issues to far could easily still be due to recently coming off BCP, so I'm going to try and bear that in mind until I know otherwise. Fingers crossed anyway, maybe I'm just being crazy!

Oh bubbles I hope you get to the bottom of it soon Hun xxx hopefully your doc will be able to help to sort out what needs to happen to get your bfp!!! And maybe now you've got that crazy cycle done this might be the one for you!!!

Afm the witch showed up on time this morning, bleugh.....

Officially six months now so off to the docs we go I guess :( time for a sa for dh and some tests for me, I'm not looking forward to it but hope that we can get some answers too, and maybe soon a bfp....

Luna you must be due to o since I've got af!!!!!

:hugs: newbie

yup tomorrow should be the big day! (although I'm not sure why my temp hasn't dipped yet...all my other signs are as usual so maybe I'll get a nice O dip tomorrow? )hubby is home from work tonight for sure and probably tomorrow too so it's :sex: time ;)

Congrats Sasha!!!!

Luna I hope this is your cycle.

I hope everyone else is doing good.

Hi All. Just got my suprise bfp.

Limited internet access so will catch up with all everyone as soon as I can but hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats Zeez!!! H&H 9 months to you!

This is what this thread needs, more BFP's!! Keep em coming! Hopefully those of us who are still waitng won't have to wait very much longer!!!:happydance:

Yay Zeez!!!!! How awesome :hugs:

Hope to see you, Peoples and Sasha on the Expecting thread soon. Yay!!! :happydance:

Sasha - congrats!! What a wonderful story!

Zee - congrats to you too!

Bubbles - hugs, hope you get some good news soon

Newbie - sorry AF is here... Hugs. Sounds like you and i are Ian similar stage... I'm on cycle 8 now though, but have made a dr appt as well :(

Luna - good luck catching that egg!

Hi all, thanks for the well wishes. I'm stilling shock and keep looking at the tests to make sure I didn't imagine it.

Things I did this cycle - probably none of which had anything to do with the BFP. First time charting. Thought I was out after the scan showed no mature eggs after clomid. Randomly bd only once during fertile period. Started taking vitex and inositol a couple of days before O happened.

Congrats Sasha - happy and healthy nine months to you too.

Newbie - I know it sucks. DH got did his SA this month and we were on the verge of more complicated procedures for me. I hope you also get your BFP soon and don't need to go through all of it. Good luck.

Luna - yes you were so right. And good luck with O. Catch that eggie.

Pbl - good news that you don't need surgery. Fx for 4 weeks time.

Bubbles - yay for a fresh start. Sometimes with all the stress of ttc a missed cycle might not mean anything serious. I hope everything turns out alright.

Mrschezeck - I'll be over soon. Whew I wasn't sure I'd make it before your due date!

Gypsy - hope this is your cycle and the reason your next AF stays away involves 2 beautiful lines.

Lily - hope youre having a great trip.

Baking - definitely have fx for the baby magic rubbing off on you.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Baby dust to all!

congrats sasha and zee! So exciting to have the bfp's rolling in! :)

Sorry newbie and tink for AF. :hugs:
Bubbles so excited for you for the fresh start. :) I hope this was just a weird cycle and you get back to normalcy soon. :hugs:

Luna, good luck catching that eggy soon! I started our marathon early this month so hopefully it'll help. :)

Afm, still cuddling the newborn baby as much as I can. She's lost too much weight and can't go home yet so we've been busy helping them at the hospital this weekend. I definitely feel that holding her is giving us good vibes. She's so tiny and adorable and she cuddles really well. :)

xoxo to all,

Congrats Sasha and Zee!! So happy for you both:hugs:

Good luck to everyone!! sending lots of baby dust your way :dust:

I'm really behind on all of life. I've had a nasty cold/flu and have spent several days basically asleep in front of our new woodstove. I'm still in very boring waiting for HCG levels to get to 0 territory, so there will be little news from me in the next few weeks. In the meantime, lots has happened here!

Sasha and Zeez--Congrats!!!! I love these against all odds stories. I'll be sending you very sticky thoughts from afar!

Bubbles, I was going to congratulate you, but that's probably not what's due to you. :hugs: I hope you get good results from your further testing. It might be good to figure out if there's a problem so that you can address it and get back to TTC with all your ducks in a row. Good luck and I'm sending you positive supportive thoughts!

Gypsy, I just glanced at your charts. Have you seen a doc recently? If I looked at your charts with no prior knowledge I'd be thinking m/c. I'm not sure I've kept up with your posts enough to know your recent status, but it does look unusual. I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but I thought I'd ask. You okay there, hon? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Newbie --:hugs: Hope you get good answers, or at least the all clear. Hoping it's just bad luck and that you'll get the BFP soon!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else.

Hi all! I'm new to this thread and ttc. My husband is 40 and I'm 31. I stopped birth control in August and we used other forms of protection the past two months. I just finish my period so now we are officially ttc! My cycle is a bit unpredictable right now: 36 days August/September and 27 days September/October. I'm super excited about the getting pregnant and becoming a mom, but I'm also nervous. Totally normal, right?!? I hope to meet a few ladies to go through this adventure with! Lots of baby dust :)

I'm really behind on all of life. I've had a nasty cold/flu and have spent several days basically asleep in front of our new woodstove. I'm still in very boring waiting for HCG levels to get to 0 territory, so there will be little news from me in the next few weeks. In the meantime, lots has happened here!

Sasha and Zeez--Congrats!!!! I love these against all odds stories. I'll be sending you very sticky thoughts from afar!

Bubbles, I was going to congratulate you, but that's probably not what's due to you. :hugs: I hope you get good results from your further testing. It might be good to figure out if there's a problem so that you can address it and get back to TTC with all your ducks in a row. Good luck and I'm sending you positive supportive thoughts!

Gypsy, I just glanced at your charts. Have you seen a doc recently? If I looked at your charts with no prior knowledge I'd be thinking m/c. I'm not sure I've kept up with your posts enough to know your recent status, but it does look unusual. I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but I thought I'd ask. You okay there, hon? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Newbie --:hugs: Hope you get good answers, or at least the all clear. Hoping it's just bad luck and that you'll get the BFP soon!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else.

I haven't been to the doc because I don't have insurance until my lovely OH puts me on his beginning of the year. When I had my cycle going into June I was convinced that I was pregnant until I started spotting on June 1st, because of all of the symptoms I had, even though I had seen nothing but bfn's. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a mc or a chemical that didn't show up on the tests for some reason. These past two periods I had have been quite a bit worse than anything I have experienced before to the point that I spend all day in bed and have to get pads almost the size of diapers just to keep from making a mess all over the place. Another thing I thought was odd that I have never experienced before is that I could not get a tampon to go in. It was as if my cervix was so low that they just wouldn't fit. I had to stop wearing them because thy were not far enough up in not to be uncomfortable and sticking part way out. It was not fun. I wonder if I did indeed have a mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->