TTC #1 and over 30

Welcome back Lily, hope you had an amazing trip!

GL Luna, Gypsy and Baking! I'm routing for you \\:D/

We had a huge chance of twins as well, even going on clomid we just got 1 this time. I consider us lucky, 2 would be so much fun but the work and expense of it is a lot to take on.

Newbie I ditched everything but the digital ovulation test, made me much more relaxed, I enjoyed ttc a little bit more (I did still have my stressful moments but not nearly as often). GL catching that eggie.

Goldfish, it's like your chart took off! :plane:

Good luck catching the egg, newbie! Have you done SA yet?

Looking good, gypsy!

hi all, I haven't been posting much but still lurking and have my fingers crossed for every one of you

welcome back lily, sorry AF got you but glad you had a great trip

gypsy - sounds promising and fx for you!

pbl - how are you doing?

goldfish, newbie - catch those eggies!

good luck for testing Luna!

Baking - when are you testing?

Sorry if I missed anyone but Baby dust to everyone.

hi all, I haven't been posting much but still lurking and have my fingers crossed for every one of you

pbl - how are you doing?

Congratulations ZeeZ!!!:happydance: I hope that bean is getting nice and snug!

My temp dropped to the lowest it's ever been, from the highest it's ever been?! No idea what's going on and now my chart looks crazy! Hoping that it's just a blip and goes up again tomorrow!

pbl - how are you doing?

I think a week from tomorrow. :) The past two days I can smell everything!! Usual smells are definitely enhanced! And strong smells make me feel nauseous.

Cleanse is over and my levels are down to 24!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

More anon....

Yay pbl!

Well I've made it to 12 dpo which is better than last month! Temp was quite high today so I think it's safe to say there will be no :af: for at least another day :)

Thanks lily and kmae - it was a bit of a suprise!

baking and luna - sounds romising. Got my fx for you both.

great news pbl!

goldfish - thats unusual. Hope its a good sign.

Newbie - how are you doing?

Just popping by with a couple buckets of dust :hugs:
:dust: :baby: :dust:

EX that lots of BFPs are about to start rolling in!

Hanging in there zeez....just!

I've got pregnant friends popping up all over the place which is becoming more and more difficult to hear! But I'm seeing my Gyno on Friday to start to take a look at what our challenges may be....hopefully we might find a way to get that bfp soon!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

I've got my 250km bike ride tomorrow so starting to get excited now!

Oh Newbie. I'm sure you'll know more after your appointment and your BFP is around the corner.

And also good luck for your race. Wow I'm still amazed that you're doing it. Truely inspiring.

That's zeez xx

I was worried 6mths ago when we started ttc that I might struggle with this ride...maybe my body knew I would and maybe after my bfp might come. I hope so. I've done in tough the last four weeks or so...

X

Luna - your charts looking great, good luck for testing!!

Newbie - enjoy your ride!

My temp went up again this morning so hopefully there was some O going on within the past few days! Just found out my friend is preg - I know you can never really know how long someone has been TTC but I felt so sad as I'm fairly sure they weren't TTC long as they were travelling. Also another preg friend told me she wasn't really trying and doesn't feel as excited as she should :(

Hanging in there zeez....just!

I've got pregnant friends popping up all over the place which is becoming more and more difficult to hear! But I'm seeing my Gyno on Friday to start to take a look at what our challenges may be....hopefully we might find a way to get that bfp soon!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

I've got my 250km bike ride tomorrow so starting to get excited now!

I hear you on that one, Newbie! It's so hard to hear pregnancy announcements when you all you want to do is have one of your own.

I hope you get some news from the doc that will help you get that bfp sooner.

I chickened out of testing this morning :S
I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Newbie I'm sure everything is fine with you, the average time to conceive is 6-12 months so really you're just getting into the average range. I hope your appointment goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->