TTC #1 and over 30

Hopefully. I am at 14dpo today. I will wait a week and see what happens. It could be another month and a half before I see AF though.

I really don't know what's going on :( I don't usually get cramps with af at all (i know I'm horrible! :haha: )

:hugs: gypsy, hopefully it's just too early

Lucky duck! I had horrible cramps as a teen and in my twenties and then when I hit 30, they started to subside a bit but I still have a day or two in pain. :(

Gypsy and Luna - :hugs: no AF means there's still a chance!

Baking - good luck for testing!

CLN - welcome! I'm not sure about clearblue easy OPKs as I've never used that brand. Don't worry too much if your temp drops (or rises) by 0.2F - some people's temps only go up gradually when they O, and some people's temps naturally vary even after O (see mine for example) - the important thing is the overall pattern of lower temps pre-O and higher temps post-O!

AFM, found out another friend is pregnant today (with her second). So that's 2 pregnancies and 1 birth in the past 4 days. Couldn't help crying when I told hubby :( but he says I need to be patient and that we will be parents one day.

FF moved my crosshairs back after today's temp :shrug: Normally my boobs get really sore after I O, but I can't feel anything there this time?

I would love to not have to deal with cramps during AF. Being that I have pcos, my cramps make me want to stay curled up inbred with a heating pad all day every day. Plus, lately AF has been lasting a month. If my latest pattern holds true I will be plagued with her the entire month of December. Should make for a fun Christmas.

Maybe I will get a :bfp: before then and instead will be able to tell everyone for Christmas that I am pregnant. Not likely, but I can hope! :flower:

:hugs: Gypsy and Luna, it's not over until AF shows her face. Like Zee said You just never know.

My cramps were always horrible but I blame that on such a wacko schedule, the later I was the worse they were. :wacko:

Baking Only 2 more days....are you going to test?

:hugs: Gypsy and Luna, it's not over until AF shows her face. Like Zee said You just never know.

My cramps were always horrible but I blame that on such a wacko schedule, the later I was the worse they were. :wacko:

Baking Only 2 more days....are you going to test?

I think I will test this month. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Oh luna...:hugs: hun xxx

GL Baking & Gypsy

Goldfish - i had another announcement as well. They seem to be getting harder and harder for me to hear about.

So sorry to hear that Luna :hugs:

Gypsy I sure hope your cycle isn't a long one, if it even comes. Fx'd for you it doesn't for the next 9.

Baking.....there are a lot of days left in the month, please tell me you meant week :winkwink:

Gypsy I sure hope your cycle isn't a long one, if it even comes. Fx'd for you it doesn't for the next 9.

Baking.....there are a lot of days left in the month, please tell me you meant week :winkwink:

Lol, typing faster than my brain is working lately. :) I think I will test tomorrow or Thursday of this week. :)

Lol, typing faster than my brain is working lately. :) I think I will test tomorrow or Thursday of this week. :)

I do that all of the time. I think tomorrow sounds good :winkwink:

FF says that AF should be showing her face today, but I have no signs that she will. I normally cry over everything rigth before she shows up, but my emotions haven't been bad at all. I have been utterly exhausted to the point that for the last two days I could barely get out of bed. Nearly cost me my 4.0 GPA in school because I couldn't stay awake to write a paper that was due yesterday. I could go back to bed for a couple more hours today, but I have so much to do I don't want to waste another day.

Sometimes my cycles drive me crazy. I am not expecting to see AF for another month. I have been two months off one month on the past two cycles and even though it seems odd, it is kind of nice to have SOME way to predict when it is coming. I would love to have normal cycles where I knew roughly around what day every month AF would show up. Although lack of AF lets me get quite a bit of bd in, I would gladly trade that for regular cycles. I have even threatened myself with the possibility of going on bc on my super emotional days to give myself some sort of regularity, but that kills my chances of ttc completely, and having that tiny chance keeps me going some days.

The worst part of having super long cycles is that every day that I have gone longer than a month since seeinf AF I think I am pregnant, even if the tests say no. I convince myself that the tests are wrong and I will know in a couple months. It makes AF showing up that much harder. Kills my spirit every time.

I have tried taking herbs to try to help regulate it since I can't go to the doctor right now but nothing has helped. I took Vitex for a couple months because that was supposed to help but it didn't do anything, I took Soy for a month thinking that if it makes me ovulate it will bring on my period as well but that didn't work as planned either. I will just have to wait until January and then go see a new doctor and see what (s)he says. I have other medical issues I need to work out as well (botched gall bladder surgery is not fun)

I am done with my pcos-induced rant

Luna - I am so sorry that :witch: got you. I was so excited that this was going to be your month. Are you sure that FF got your o date right? Are you timing your bd based on that day? Have you tried smep? I have heard that method works very well (I think that's what Mrschezek did her bfp month if I remember correctly).

Baking - I hope that you are going to test this month! :haha: Good luck later this week and definitely keep us updated! We need some more :bfp:'s in here to boost our morale! I would love to see some of us who have been here a long time to graduate to the expecting thread. You're next! :happydance:

Sending out :dust: to everyone!

FF says that AF should be showing her face today, but I have no signs that she will. I normally cry over everything rigth before she shows up, but my emotions haven't been bad at all. I have been utterly exhausted to the point that for the last two days I could barely get out of bed. Nearly cost me my 4.0 GPA in school because I couldn't stay awake to write a paper that was due yesterday. I could go back to bed for a couple more hours today, but I have so much to do I don't want to waste another day.

Sometimes my cycles drive me crazy. I am not expecting to see AF for another month. I have been two months off one month on the past two cycles and even though it seems odd, it is kind of nice to have SOME way to predict when it is coming. I would love to have normal cycles where I knew roughly around what day every month AF would show up. Although lack of AF lets me get quite a bit of bd in, I would gladly trade that for regular cycles. I have even threatened myself with the possibility of going on bc on my super emotional days to give myself some sort of regularity, but that kills my chances of ttc completely, and having that tiny chance keeps me going some days.

The worst part of having super long cycles is that every day that I have gone longer than a month since seeinf AF I think I am pregnant, even if the tests say no. I convince myself that the tests are wrong and I will know in a couple months. It makes AF showing up that much harder. Kills my spirit every time.

I have tried taking herbs to try to help regulate it since I can't go to the doctor right now but nothing has helped. I took Vitex for a couple months because that was supposed to help but it didn't do anything, I took Soy for a month thinking that if it makes me ovulate it will bring on my period as well but that didn't work as planned either. I will just have to wait until January and then go see a new doctor and see what (s)he says. I have other medical issues I need to work out as well (botched gall bladder surgery is not fun)

I am done with my pcos-induced rant

Luna - I am so sorry that :witch: got you. I was so excited that this was going to be your month. Are you sure that FF got your o date right? Are you timing your bd based on that day? Have you tried smep? I have heard that method works very well (I think that's what Mrschezek did her bfp month if I remember correctly).

Baking - I hope that you are going to test this month! :haha: Good luck later this week and definitely keep us updated! We need some more :bfp:'s in here to boost our morale! I would love to see some of us who have been here a long time to graduate to the expecting thread. You're next! :happydance:

Sending out :dust: to everyone!

Ah, thanks gypsy! I sure hope I can "graduate" to the other thread soon. :) I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up but it's super hard. I have this feeling I just can't quite shake. :) Biding time til testing!!

I can imagine it's pretty awful having irregular cycles because you never know what to expect. I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon! :hugs:

I do that all of the time. I think tomorrow sounds good :winkwink:

I think tomorrow will be 12 dpo so I should be safe (to test following Chezek's rule) :)

Good luck baking :)

:hugs: gypsy. We can't do smep because hubby works on call so we just bd whenever he's home during my fertile time. (wouldn't want to skip a day then have him gone the next day!) our timing has been perfect every month, it's definitely not a timing issue :(

I was hoping I could get in to see my Dr tomorrow or Thursday so I could get cd 3 and 21 blood done this month but she can't see me until Friday :( not sure if I could get the first one done on cd4 or not, if not I'll have to wait until December because I'll likely be away on my next cd3, boo

:hugs: gypsy. We can't do smep because hubby works on call so we just bd whenever he's home during my fertile time. (wouldn't want to skip a day then have him gone the next day!) our timing has been perfect every month, it's definitely not a timing issue :(

I was hoping I could get in to see my Dr tomorrow or Thursday so I could get cd 3 and 21 blood done this month but she can't see me until Friday :( not sure if I could get the first one done on cd4 or not, if not I'll have to wait until December because I'll likely be away on my next cd3, boo

They may not be able to do the cd3 test but they can still do the cd21 test. I didn't have my cd3 test until my 3rd round of clomid, but I had a wacky schedule! They can also get your oh in for an sa. At least you have a starting point. :thumbup: Keep us posted on Friday's appointment. I'll be waiting :coffee:

They may not be able to do the cd3 test but they can still do the cd21 test. I didn't have my cd3 test until my 3rd round of clomid, but I had a wacky schedule! They can also get your oh in for an sa. At least you have a starting point. :thumbup: Keep us posted on Friday's appointment. I'll be waiting :coffee:

Big big hugs Luna! :hugs: I'll be waiting to hear how your Friday appointment goes as well. And I too encourage your DH to get an SA done...mine did it and survived to tell the tale so I have faith in yours too!!!!

I hope you can get the blood work done this month, Luna. My doc said a day after isn't as big of a deal as a day before. I asked her because what if day 3 or 21 falls on a weekend and the lab is closed. And that's when she told me that as long as you are close to the day 3 or 21, the labs will be able to tell you what you need to now.

I hope that's what your doctor says too! :) :hugs:

Big big hugs Luna! :hugs: I'll be waiting to hear how your Friday appointment goes as well. And I too encourage your DH to get an SA done...mine did it and survived to tell the tale so I have faith in yours too!!!!

My DH survived the SA too and hopefully yours will have no problem at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->