TTC #1 and over 30

Hey girls, same here on getting mad at myself for leaving it so long to TTC. Of course we all had no idea we wouldn't be the lucky ones who find ourselves pregnant as soon as we try. I worry all the time I'm getting too old now, always thought I'd have kids in my twenties but realistically I wasn't ready back then, I wanted to get married and have a big enough house all sorted first, but now I wonder if I did the right thing being all sensible about it when I see those less resonsible with their 'accidents' cope with it in the end.

Good luck with your blood work Luna, it's good you got some things in place even if you have to wait a few more months for some of it, fingers crossed you don't need any of it by then anyway!

Baking, really hope that witch stays far away!

I'm confused what's going on with me again, had all those positive signs and was really hoping to wake up to a temp spike today but its only up a little bit, not really post O range. It's so frustrating when it seems each time we manage to spot the O signs and time BD perfectly it doesn't happen, then jumps out unexpectedly later in the cycle when there is no BD at the right time! DH suggested keeping it up every other day again, but it's difficult to do that if it turns out to be another everlasting cycle!

:hugs: bubbles, how frustrating! Maybe you could do every 2-3 days, you should get at least one in at the right time that way :)

How frustrating, bubbles! I am so sorry that you are going through that, it must be so hard to figure out. :hugs:

Still waiting is good baking! Still in the game! Fingers still crossed over here!

It is frustrating but trying to stay positive, last cycle when I finally ovulated on CD50 there wasn't a big temp spike, it kind of went up over a few days so there's still chance that could be the case this time...or maybe that's wishful thinking! We'll see tomorrow, only I'm confused what to do about tomorrow mornings temp as clocks go back tonight?!

How are you doing baking? I keep checking and praying you will get your bfp!! xoxo

How are you doing baking? I keep checking and praying you will get your bfp!! xoxo

Aw, thanks, Clarkey! Spotting has pretty much gone away (yay!) and I'm waiting to test until tomorrow am. DH and I are on pins and needles waiting and hoping!

Gl baking!!!!!!

Bubbles I'm sorry your cycles are so crazy. Are you going to try taking anything to try to regulate them?

Luna glad your appointment went well, I'm hoping you won't even need the tests, so fx it's either a 24 day cycle or a bfp for you!!

Lily how's things with you?

Has anyone heard from gypsy lately?

Hey Newbie, not sure what to take really but I've been taking vitex for the last month to try and regulate things, now paranoid it might be making things worse that would've sorted themselves out maybe! Only been taking it for a month though and it's meant to take 3 months to work properly. I thought it was already doing some good as my temps seemed more settled this cycle to start with apart from the week I was on holiday, which was expected to be a bit crazy on the chart.

Baking I came here specifically to see your bfp! Did you test?

Never got the chance to test. :( :witch: got here this morning. Devastated.

Oh and Dh is gone this morning so I'm here all alone. :( I guess I'll be doing the hsg this month after all...

So sorry baking! :hugs: hopefully the hsg can shed some light on what is happening.

I am still here, still no sign of AF, and my temps are higher these past 2 days than they ever have been. I will probably test before the end of the week, have to wait to get paid. This week has been super busy for me, I have a ton of schoolwork for this class and I decided to get a seasonal job as a cashier to help out with money. I start sometime this week.

I will definitely keep everyone up to date when I decide to test!

Oh baking :hugs: I was so sure this was your month :(

Gypsy is it possible you o'ed on cd 50? You had what could.have been an o dip right before your two higher temps :)

Oh baking :hugs: I was so sure this was your month :(

Gypsy is it possible you o'ed on cd 50? You had what could.have been an o dip right before your two higher temps :)

Me too. I was so convinced. I had DH hopeful and optimistic and it breaks my heart to tell him I was wrong. This sucks. :cry::cry::cry:

That is deinitely a possibility. My cycles are so out of whack that I can't rule anything out. I discarded my temp that day because FF took my crosshairs from solid to dotted and I was upset about it. Maybe if my temps stay high then FF will move my crosshairs. If I did O that day we bd'd the night before, so I am covered there. Ugh I hate PCOS. Nothing is set in stone or normal. :growlmad:

FF moved my crosshairs. Now it says I o'd on cd50. Now I wish last cycle that I hadn't stopped temping when ff took away my crosshairs. I may have o'd later than I thought and now I will never know. Oh well, on to another tww! How many people do you know that get more than one without even seeing AF? I just get excited to see crosshairs. Heck, for all I know I may have o'd twice. With no AF in between I may never know. Because of my funky temps I am going to wait until at least December 1st to test as that should be around when I see AF.

Oh baking Im so sorry hun :hugs: I was hoping and praying with you. Its an awful feeling i know. xoxo

Gypsy- Hope you did O and praying for that bfp!! xoxo

Thanks, Clarkey. I am a little better today. Called and scheduled my HSG for Friday. Has anyone had one of those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->