TTC #1 and over 30

I'm not too bad thanks baking, im pretty sure we missed the egg this cycle as I was away for some of it, so not gonna test this time, and just wait for the witch!! I'm not sure when I ov tbh! But I think ff probably has it out by a day or two, so the witch will be here soon I think!

I got some bad news about a death in the family last night, so dm trying to see what I can get organised to get there for the funeral :(

I'm sorry, newbie. :( :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear your bad news Newbie, thoughts with you and your family.

I had to reschedule my hsg for earlier because we were just notified of a death in the family. We will be on the road right after the exam. Hoping I can check in with you guys sometime early next week. :hugs:

Oh no baking, really sorry. My goodness our thread really needs some good news desperately!

Bubbles- I was just browsing your chart and have you had your thyroid checked? Your temps are all super low, and I have heard that a bad thyroid can do that. If I remember, you had some tests done recently, but I don't remember if that was one of them. Just trying to be helpful!

Hey Gypsy, thyroid was one of the first things I requested tests for at the GP, they came back saying one result was possibly borderline but it could've been due to illness at the time of the test, or various other reasons. It was re-tested again and I had bloods taken a further two times which both came back as normal apparently. I have family history of under active thyroid, but my first result was borderline over active, so not sure if I have an issue there or not. I explained my concerns re low temperatures, but the GP didn't seem interested and said some people just have lower temps. So not sure what else to do really when I've been told after 3 lots of tests that things are fine.

Hey, ladies. I haven't posted in awhile but I've been reading and I just wanted to let you ladies know I got my BFP today :cloud9:

Hey, ladies. I haven't posted in awhile but I've been reading and I just wanted to let you ladies know I got my BFP today :cloud9:

Yay!!! Congrats to you! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi, I'm new here,
my husband n I have tried 10 years to get pregnant, fert meds n everything, finally on the 8 th of Oct. we found out we were, then on the 18th I miscarried, said it cud have had something to do with me being 35 n having pcos, i wish you all the best of luck.

Yay Tink! And wisdom, symptoms, or story to share? So happy for you!

Congrats tink happy and healthy 9 months!

Newbie and baking, so sorry about the bad news. Thinking of you both. :hugs:

Sanders, sorry for your loss and your struggle. I hope that things turn around and you get your sticky bean real soon but this is an amazing supportive group of ladies you've joined.

Hope everyone else is safe and doing well. Baby dust!

Welcome sanders! You will find everyone here is wonderfully supportive. Several of us (myself included) also have pcos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->