TTC #1 and over 30

Lol, I think my body is playing tricks on me Luna cos I'm feeling completely af'y....she is due tomorrow, I normally spot the night before so I'll see how I go tomorrow :)

My chart has been very naughty this month!!!!

Welcome twag. You will find everyone here is supportive and helpful. This is an awesome place to be.

Newbie your chart is looking promising! Feeling AFy is a good sign, that's how I've been feeling for a few days but no sign of her yet, and I realised I don't really actually feel like this around AF so I don't know why I'm describing the feeling like that in my head! (I think this made more sense to me before I actually typed it...!)

Fingers crossed anyway!

Hi Luna, thanks for keeping me in our thoughts!:hugs: yes, I have to sit out from meds due to a 42mm cyst:cry:. Just really hoping my body ovulates on its own this month. My temps are already a little wonky which typically isn't a good sign for me.

Newbie, I hope the spotting or AF never comes! Your chart is looking good or is just being a pain in the arse.

Welcome Twag, 12-12-12 sounds like a fun date to test! GL.

Vegan, I know what you mean by letting your mind wonder. Each Christmas (well the last 3) I've been telling myself " by next Christmas you will be a mommy" I really hope that statement comes true soon. I have my everything crossed for you. Oh and happy birthday!:flower:

Gypsy, is your doc going to put you on Clomid soon to help you ovulate and avoid crazy long cycles? Or are you just waiting to see how things go?

wow kmae that's a huge cyst. I'm sorry things are taking so long for you :hugs:

I'm guilty of the same thinking....when we started ttc I was sure we would have our little one by this christmas, then I was sure I was going to be huge by this christmas, then I was going to be just far enough along to announce to everyone, then I was going to have to be all sneaky and hide it....and yes I've already been thinking about how maybe I'll actually have my little one next christmas although time is running short for that too :dohh:

:hi: ladies

I am also guilty of having the Christmas milestone thoughts - PMA though right :thumbup:

:dust: to us all :dust:

We're waiting on starting clomid right now mostly because I don't have insurance at the moment. Plus, I haven't been temping for very many cycles so there's no telling that this wont work. I also haven't tried opk's yet so I still have a few steps to go through before we go there.

Thanks lily, it must have just been a weird random temp cos back to normal now. Expecting af sometime today...

aw newbie when I saw you posted I was sure it was that you got your bfp :(

Sorry Luna! I did Poas anyway but no surprise bfn! Grrrr....

I looked back at my charts and I think I had a super light period earlier this week. I spotted for two days, nothing he next, and then had what I thought was spotting but was all day for the other two days. Since it was constant I went ahead and changed ff to say light because I was having cramping then too which is gone so I consider this a new cycle.

Strangely I am not upset about it. I am excited it was as short as it was and am super excited to move on to a new cycle without having to worry about that funky hart from the past couple months. Also, maybe this means my cycles are trying to work themselves out. I can handle a 4 day light AF instead if a super heavy month long one gladly.

Oh gypsy I hope you can start to make sense of your cycles soon. Do you plan to do anything different this time? You mentioned you hadn't tried opks, are you going to give them a go? I hope you see a bfp soon :hugs:

Where is the witch for me?!?!? She is playing games now and I don't like it!

Ps, definitely a great sign to have short af, hopefully this means things are settling down for you gypsy!

Newbie, I'm still hoping AF stays away from you!

Gypsy, if you start opks this cycle, you can get them cheap online at earlypregnancytest.com. Yippy to your cycle and AF being shorter this this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->