TTC #1 and over 30

I am going to look into them. Right now I am mostly trying to make sense of my cycles and get bd timing down, and I am taking it one step at a time. I am starting to be able to read my charts, so opk's seem to be the logical next step. If I don't use them this time I will get a few and try them next cycle.

Gypsy-shorter cycles are a blessing. I'm in the middle of one right now and though I hope for bfp even if its not it's just amazing to O around day 14 instead of 25-30. Shorter cycles mean more chances!

Newbie - sorry sweetie and grrrrrr! It's your turn!

Hello Everyone~

I have been gone for a couple of months, had to refocus and stop obsessing over TTC.
My hubby and I have been trying still, but not counting ovulation days.
So....here I am 3 days late for my period, a negative pregnancy test and I am FREAKING OUT!
I am too scared to tell anyone and jinx myself. I feel like you ladies are the only one who truly understand this rollercoaster ride. Any advice?? Have any of you had a negative pregnancy test and still were pregnant?

I hope everyone is doing well....wish you all tons of BABY DUST!

Hello Everyone~

I have been gone for a couple of months, had to refocus and stop obsessing over TTC.
So....here I am 3 days late for my period, a negative pregnancy test and I am FREAKING OUT!
I am too scared to tell anyone and jinx myself. I feel like you ladies are the only one who truly understand this rollercoaster ride. Any advice?? Have any of you had a negative pregnancy test and still were pregnant?

I had a negative test at 13dpo but wasn't convinced AF was actually coming. Waited a few days and nothing, then got BFP when I tested at 16dpo, but unfortunately looks like I'm in the middle of an early loss now. But it is possible so fingers crossed for you.

Hello Everyone~

I had a negative test at 13dpo but wasn't convinced AF was actually coming. Waited a few days and nothing, then got BFP when I tested at 16dpo, but unfortunately looks like I'm in the middle of an early loss now. But it is possible so fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Bubbles, my test was negative at 13 DPO also. Seeing that negative is such a huge let down!
I am sorry you are possibly having an early loss, but keep your fingers crossed as well. Miracles do happen!:flower:

:dust::dust: to you! LOTS OF LUCK :hugs:

If you mean fingers crossed for a miracle this time it's too late for that, but my fingers are already crossed for next time.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss bubbles :hugs: My heart goes out to you and your other half :hug:

GL mommy! FX there's a sticky bean inside :hugs:

Well apparently I didn't o after all :( I've never had a cycle this long...

Newbie - :hug:

Bubbles - oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I really thought this was your cycle.

Mommy - hang in there, I've heard of people getting late BFPs so if still no AF then test again in a couple of days?

Luna - isn't it typical, you think you're regular and your body just doesn't cooperate! My last cycle (when I happened to have some blood tests done and the results were a little strange) only lasted 15 days and I didn't ovulate, even though ALL my menstrual life I've always been around 25-30 days!!

Gypsy - glad you didn't have to suffer such a long bleed this cycle

AFM, I had a slight temperature due to a cold, which made my chart look *almost* triphasic (but it dropped again). AF is due this Friday, but I won't be testing before then. Just found out that Duchess Kate is pregnant and for some strange reason I feel really down about it - I think it's because we were supposed to start TTC the month they got married (April 2011) and then I found out I had endometriosis and had to put it on hold for surgery and hormone treatments.

Goldfish that got me down too! this entire time I have kept telling myself that if it even takes a dutchess this long to get knocked up then it's ok :haha: :(

Goldfish that got me down too! this entire time I have kept telling myself that if it even takes a dutchess this long to get knocked up then it's ok :haha: :(

It got me wondering whether it took Kate very long to get her BFP? I doubt they've been trying since their wedding as they probably didn't want to overshadow the main events of the Queen's Jubilee celebrations with the arrival of a baby, so maybe they waited a bit?! Also I wonder if she charts her temps, pees on sticks etc...LOL!

That's exactly what I was wondering? Like does she ss and get super disappointed every month? Have scheduled bd sessions? I just assumed they started right away, makes me feel better. I just read she's in hospital with severe morning sickness so I guess I should stop being jealous now ;)

I have something to tell all of you - I am actually Duchess Kate!

Hahahahahahaha

Seriously though - my man and I got engaged just a couple weeks after she and William did and he proposed to me with sapphires and diamonds and so I hope our BFP is just a little bit behind hers! And it wouldn't surprise me if famous folks were active or at least lurkers on these boards - where else would they go for anonymous community advice? I am a bit surprised that she was able to get pg as thin as she was - I know I stop ovulating when I get even close to that skinny. Happy for them and hope she feels better soon.

Luna - I'm sorry about your long cycle though at least you can keep bd'ing and you may well still see your BFP this cycle yet!

Everyone else - I'm sending :dust: and good thoughts everyone's way.

AFM, I am feeling a boatload of symptoms I've never had before (many of which are highly unpleasant (see chart) - I took the day off work today!) so I'm hoping its for a good reason and not just a stomach bug. I think I had some blood when I wiped yesterday and my bb's have never been this large or tender in my life....girls I'm really thinking this could be it but I'm going to try to keep myself under control...not planning to test until Sunday - don't even have them in the house and think I'll keep it that way until then or I won't be able to stop myself.

Good luck lily :)

Unfortunately for me we have to take a few days off because hubby is having his SA on Thursday so we won't have a chance at all unless I o really late :(

Bubbles:hugs: So sorry you're going through this hun

Luna, can you push back his SA?

Goldfish, :haha: you just made me laugh. I just got a visual of her poasing!

Lily, I hope this is it for you! Eeek!

Mommy, GL, I hope AF never shows!!!

AFM, just:coffee: I'm on cd13 and still getting lows on my CBFM so I think I'll have to take Provera again the induce AF since it doesn't look like ill be ov'ing on my own this cycle- but I'm going to give it until cd20...

Good luck goldfish, hope you o soon.

Luna - maybe you'll be delayed beyond Thursday - once he gives his sample, it's game on so if you hold out another few days the timing might end up working out really well...and it will be good to have answers if this is not your cycle (mine got one done a couple of months ago and it was quite a relief to see pretty normal numbers).

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->