TTC #1 and over 30

oh lily your hubby sounds so cute getting you tests! Hopefully he's right about the line :)

ff moved my o date! :dohh:
I think it's wrong though

I o'd on the third so I am going to be adventurous and test on Christmas!

oh lily your hubby sounds so cute getting you tests! Hopefully he's right about the line :)

Yeah seriously, mine would never do that ever! It's so nice when men get excited about TTC as well I find.

Lily - sounds really promising, having all my fingers crossed for you (and also for you goldfish)!!

I got my peak this morning, thinking I'll ovulate tomorrow, which is better than I had expected.
Also just got one of those home SA kits in the mail yesterday (that was my DH's iniative). I wonder if they are really good though, but I guess if he really wants to do it it can give us somewhat of an idea. Did any of you try one of those?

Another BFN but my morning pee was super diluted and temp still high. Going to wait until at least Tuesday and try again if temps still high....we shall see! Anyone else with testing updates?

Sorry for the bfn but high temps are very promising. Maybe it is just too soon for it to show up. Fx!

Auca - home SA sounds interesting, look fwd to hearing more!

Lily - good idea to wait a few more days!

Unfortunately my temp dropped even further this morning so I didn't even bother testing, then AF showed up when I was having lunch with my pregnant friend. I broke down crying when I got home as I'd just been holding my emotions in during lunch (we obviously spent a lot of time talking about babies etc).

Ah sorry goldfish. It's so hard to avoid babies and pregnant ladies when we could really do with the break from them the most! Hope this is your lucky cycle.

Auca - home SA sounds interesting, look fwd to hearing more!

I'll give updates as soon as we've tried it out :winkwink:
Since it requires no sex etc for 3 days and I'm right in my fertile window now I told DH we can only do the analysis earliest in a week from now, lol. He was so excited when we got it (it comes with a small microscope etc), I felt bad to let him down lol.

Fx'ed Lily!

:hugs: goldfish - it's so hard I know. Hang in there - and you know what I always say - cocktail time!

I'm feeling extremely uncertain-so many signs but my heart tells me frer should have at least a faint line by now if this were it. I'll keep updating and I SO appreciate all the well wishes - this is the only thread I post in at all online and its really made a difference for me through this journey (which has been way longer than I anticipated).

:dust: and hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

Fingers still crossed for you Lily!

I'm a bit in limbo land again over here, my cycles were crazy before but now I really have no idea when to start BDing properly or expecting O. My temps are all over the place, so is my CM, I can't decide what it actually is to chart it! Seem to have had a bit of everything today!

I finally got a date for my ankle surgery which is next Thursday, so no doubt that will mess with my cycle even more :(

I really hate all the waiting :(

Still no AF she is 2 days late for me but I think she will show up tomorrow :shrug: just not feeling hopefull 2013 bfp not all bad guess :shrug:

Twag that's very exciting!

Bubbles-not surprised your cycle is here and there, I've read that a cycle right after a cp is a very fertile cycle for many women. Good luck.

Lily - you might just be one of those people who get a late BFP! :thumbup:

Bubbles - when in doubt, BD it out (or something like that, I may have just made that up...). I've had strange days with varying CM too, maybe your body's getting ready to O so it's starting to make fertile CM intermittently?!

Twag - hope AF stays away

Right, so I think I'm almost cried out now from AF showing up today. Tomorrow I'm going to start the pre-O arsenal again - grapefruit juice and EPO!

Yeah, I will probably find that my body has finally decided to ovulate early for a change, as I'm in hospital on Thursday having surgery, so will not be surprised if O chooses that inconvenient time to appear!

I think that I started having random slight EWCM last cycle, about a week before proper EWCM appeared for several days, and then O...so hoping if I keep up with the grapefruit juice again I'll get the same big warning signs!

BD this morning which was the first time since my loss, but DH couldn't actually finish the job, I think the whole situation is still bothering him more than he lets on. I hate thinking this way but I always feel like it was a wasted effort if he doesn't supply the goods, not that it's a regular occurrence, but I wasn't really that keen to BD myself and went along with it for him, but then he didn't finish anyway and I just wished I hadn't bothered! I think it's too far from O to matter yet though.

Goldfish:hugs: so sorry AF got you. Here's to a BFP in 2013 (hopefully early like January though).

Lily, having high temps is a very promising sign. Mine typically dive down a couple days before AF- hoping yours stay nice and high!

Bubbles, I understand completely! I want to BD for funs sake but if it is anywhere around my fertile window I just can't help but just want his little swimmers!p in there!

AFM, just got a positive OPK (cd19) so we will be getting plenty of BD in over the next three days. Which puts me right around Christmas Eve when AF should show...so it could be a very happy or a disappointing day before Christmas. Really hoping its a happy one- oh that would be so cool!

:hugs: goldfish

Kmae that's awesome you are o'ing on your own! Good luck :)

Lily and twag still hoping to see some bfps :)

Omg I was soooo sick today. I woke up feeling slightly nauseous and it quickly moved to full on puking. Plus I was so hungry my stomach hurt, my back hurt, I was so thirsty but couldn't keep anything down, I'm pretty sure I slept on the bathroom floor for a bit :blush: and I missed my work xmas party tonight :(
The thing that finally saved me was the ginger losenges that had left over from travelling. I think if I ever manage to.get knocked up they will be my best friend ;)

:hugs: to those AF caught :hugs:

:dust: to those awaiting O and in the TWW :dust:

AFM - I dunno AF is not here but I just feel like she is messing with me and is still going to show :shrug: time will tell I guess!

Twag - test!!

Luna - those sounds like VERY suspicious signs!

Bubbles - I can't imagine the range of emotions you're both feeling - glad you have eachother to lean on during this time and we are here too.

Kmae-oooooh that could be very exciting!

Goldfish - I'm right behind you because...

AFM, massive temperature drop-lower than its ever been when af came actually. I haven't even told my man yet - that is the part that makes me feel soooooooo sad. I do not understand how I had my highest temperatures ever, EW and creamy cm during post-ovulation and the most tender and fullest breasts of my life (still do) and constipation, gas, sore throat, extreme thirst etc and I am not pg! It feels like a cruel cruel trick. Some symptom spotting in my past has been a bit of a stretch but you can't make those up. I am pretty heartbroken, actually - AF will be here in a few hours (and it's way too late for this to be implantation). I know it'll be fine and there is a bright side with respect to our holiday plans (some of which would have been tricky pg) but man I'm sad. I think I might abandon charting again-it's just not reliable for me and its not helping. I was a fervent charting believer for years (to avoid) but in this realm it's just killing me. Argh-I'm really ok but darn it!!! I will say that the negative FRER this weekend at least gave me a decent heads up that maybe this thing was not gonna happen this cycle. Thank you everyone for your support and well wishes - it is still high time for some BFP around here and I nominate Twag for the next one!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone

Massive :hugs: Veganlilly :hugs: I do not temp anymore as it was all too stressful for me too :hugs:

:hugs: Lilly. I am so sorry to hear that. At least you can go ahead with your holiday plans now.

7dpo today but I have so much going on right now I am not sure whether the symptoms I am having are pregnancy symptoms or stress symptoms. Fx for the former! Haven't temped the past two days because I haven't slept but my temp this morning was amazing. Nice and high and where it should be. I was planning on waiting until Christmas to test but I don't know if I can make it that long. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->