TTC #1 and over 30

AF didn't show this morning as she always does and no sign of her :shrug: no spotting anymore (pad i have on is clear) nothing when I wipe either!
Been having some cramping & backache mainly in my left on & off all day & been feeling queasy all day

Still think she may show though so trying not to get my hopes up

Good luck girls :dust:

Good luck to you, twag! Hope the :witch: stays away.

Oooooh twag this is getting more and more exciting. Will you test tomorrow??

Good luck twag!!

Luna your chart is looking awesome too!

So hoping for more bfps very soon!

13dpo no sign of the :witch: no spotting woke up with the taste of blood in my mouth, crampy emitting mainly from left side on & off, sharp pain in left boob earlier!

I will hold off testing until 16dpo as then it has to be a bfp right?? :wacko:

Good luck ladies :dust:

Twag you sure do have a lot of patience, I'm impressed! Please keep us posted. Good luck for the start of your weeks, ladies!

Not so much patience I am just scared of seeing a BFN :wacko:

Hello ladies,

I want to be more present here in the forum but I don't know how it works very well, so I wanted to ask for your help. I noticed that some of you post your temp chart at the bottom of the post. How do I do that? I use FF to chart my temp...
Another question. I want to start a journal but I couldn't find the "journal section" in FF. Could someone pls walk me through it?
Thanks for the tech help!

As for what really matters, I'm waiting for O. I started temp'ing last month and I wasn't sleeping well for a couple of weeks so I could never temp at the same time everyday, so FF might have told me I O'd on a diff day than I actually did. I think this week is my fertile window, so DH and I are planning on BD'ing every other day. I'm also OPK'ing twice a day to see if I catch the LH surge and can pinpoint O.

I feel that it's so much effort to figure out when O will happen, and it turns out to be a guessing game! What happened to science being able to track these things? I didn't think it'd be so frustrating to TTC. I mean, all my life I've heard "If you have unprotected sex you'll get pregnant!" One of the biggest lies I've been told by society ever. Sorry, I'm a little bitter right now...

For those on the TWW: baby dust!!

Oooh twag so exciting!!! I can't wait for you to test!

I got pos opk last night and peak cbfm this morning so hoping for a spike tomorrow!!!!

Zeropatience if you go to ff in the upper right corner there is a sharing tab where you can get the code to share your chart, copy the BB code and paste it in your signature then preview it to see if it works.

Journals are part of this site just go to the ttc section then the ttc journals and start a thread, you can copy the link once you've made the journal and paste it in your Sig too :)

Zp-what Luna said! Can't wait to see your chart. And I totally agree-I thought I'd be pregnant month one.

Luna and baking - how are you feeling? My "symptoms" in this 2ww have been WAY less than normal...who the heck knows if that could actually be a good sign? I'm trying to stay super mellow. I go on vacation to a warm place late next week, so if AF shows I will be having many tasty rum cocktails! So there's a bright side.

Newbie - go get 'em girl!

Bubbles - how's it going??

Twag - are you really making us wait 3 more days?! Just kidding (sort of), I'm proud of you.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Well done waiting Twag, hope you're rewarded at the end!

Lily - cocktails sound good but hoping you won't be allowed them!
It's going ok thanks, still nervous, still doesn't feel real, still testing every day, still not booked an appointment with my doc!

nothing out of the ordinary to report. I'm thinking that spotting was just my reproductive system playing a horrible joke on me :(

I doubt that very much Luna! Bubbles-it will feel real soon I'm sure!

Just wanted to say that I'm still having my fingers crossed for you ladies! :thumbup: (and I am too very impressed that you haven't tested yet; I definitely do not possess that kind of will-power :blush:)

14dpo no sign of the :witch: yet :shrug: I woke in the night face. Soaking with sweat & feeling like I wad going to be sick :sick: shook it off went back to sleep but kept on waking up feeling sick still feel neauseas this morning struggled to drink my grapefruit juice! Other than that just a dull ache really :shrug:

Sorry holding out till Friday I just still think she will show :dohh:

Good luck ladies charts are looking good :dust:

Bubbles I am sure it will sink in soon :hugs:

Oh twag still killing me here but I get it ... But ... Friday?! Can we negotiate a deal for Wednesday or something?? :)

:haha: No I think Friday I mean it is only 2 more FMU's away :thumbup: I just want the best possible chance of not seeing a BFN!! :wacko:

Hi again ladies! Sorry I haven't been on for ages, but been really sick and on holidays. I've just read the past few posts and CONGRATULATIONS Bubbles!! Also good luck Twag for testing day!

AFM, AF was very late - I couldn't bear to test and see a BFN. I didn't "feel" pregnant (whatever that feels like), so kept waiting. Yesterday was 18dpo and I started to feel a little hopeful - surely I can't be that late?? But unfortunately AF showed up this morning at 19dpo :(

Sorry goldfish about AF and about being sick. It's good to see you back here though! :hugs:

Ok twag, I can attempt patience since you leave me no other choice!

Sorry AF turned up so late Goldfish :hugs:

See stories like that are what scare me into not wanting to test early - I am getting sick of this limbo not know if AF is going to show or what is going on but I am also so scared of seeing the BFN :wacko:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->