TTC #1 and over 30

Congrats bubbles!!
And all fingers crossed for everybody else in the TWW!!! (I'm lagging behind significantly as usual, still one week to even ovulate)

DH was at the doctor's today and got bloodwork and SA booked. Unfortunately he couldn't get an appointment before 2 weeks from now, but in the longrun I guess that's not too bad.
Now I'm wondering if I should get myself checked out as well already, or if I should wait until he gets his results. We haven't been TTC for super long, so I'm not sure if my GP would take me serious right now (but then we are in our 30s and there is most likely a problem, so maybe she will...)

There's no harm in asking. I brought it up to my Dr around 8 months and she was really nice about it made a plan of when to start testing.

I had a really promising sign yesterday! Ff has me at 5 dpo but I'm quite sure I'm 6 MAYBE 7 today :)

Hello ladies!!!!!

I've been on Holidays and very limited online time, and have fallen pages and pages behind!!!

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2013 and can't wait to see the bfp's rolling in! Bubbles I have everything crossed that this one is sticky!!!

Hello ladies!!!!!

I've been on Holidays and very limited online time, and have fallen pages and pages behind!!!

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2013 and can't wait to see the bfp's rolling in! Bubbles I have everything crossed that this one is sticky!!!

Welcome back, newbie!

There's no harm in asking. I brought it up to my Dr around 8 months and she was really nice about it made a plan of when to start testing.

I had a really promising sign yesterday! Ff has me at 5 dpo but I'm quite sure I'm 6 MAYBE 7 today :)

Yay, Luna! :)

Thanks baking ;)

What was your promising sign Luna? Really hoping this new year brings us all good luck!

Congrats bubbles!!
And all fingers crossed for everybody else in the TWW!!! (I'm lagging behind significantly as usual, still one week to even ovulate)

DH was at the doctor's today and got bloodwork and SA booked. Unfortunately he couldn't get an appointment before 2 weeks from now, but in the longrun I guess that's not too bad.
Now I'm wondering if I should get myself checked out as well already, or if I should wait until he gets his results. We haven't been TTC for super long, so I'm not sure if my GP would take me serious right now (but then we are in our 30s and there is most likely a problem, so maybe she will...)

It can't hurt to ask, auca. If you already suspect something than you could tell them if they seem hesitant.

hey newbie! :)

Ok yesterday afternoon I had some light red/pink spotting just one time just when I wiped. I never, ever spot, not even before af. Of course now I've got myself all excited...

Luna - omg!!!!! I know that would be a HUGE deal for me too. Omg!!

Newbie-so good to see you been wondering about you.

Baking-how are you feeling?

Twag-keep us posted girl!

Bubbles-you also keep us posted

Acua - so glad you're getting closer to some answers.

As for me - happy the weekend has arrived!

:dust: and :hugs:

Good to be back lily! Was great to have a holiday tho, needed it after such crazy times around and before Christmas!

Seriously looking forward to some fabulous 2013 bfp's!!!

Luna when are you testing?

Sounds good Luna

AFM - woke feeling wet & crampy thought AF had arrived for sure nope not here :shrug: less spotting than yesterday :shrug: still think she is coming will keep u posted

Good luck ladies :dust:

Twag- do you normally spot? Your symptoms sounds really good. Also I think it's possible you ovulated two days later than your chart currently indicates which would make you only 9dpo? Just a thought...

Newbie - glad you got a break!

AFM...my plan was/is to stop temping to keep hope at bay but it was right next to me and I couldn't stop myself...:shrug: At least I'm not charting symptoms though!

I'm feeling okay, the cramping is still here more off than on but the few moments it's here are noticeable for sure! Lily, are yours still around?

Baking-mine are more intermittent now than at 2-3 dpo. But because of my ibs my tummy very frequently talks to me! So it's hard for me to know - like I would never be able to separately identify ovulation pain because I get so many aches and cramps as a general proposition. Don't mean to make it sound worse than it is - my ibs is under good control and most of my cramps on the majority of my days are not really painful. These are different than any others I've ever had though which is why I'm a little bt curious...

Hmmm u think?? We will find out tomorrow I guess :shrug:

Hmmm interesting idea FF when I changed to opk monitor put it at that date :shrug: if :witch: doesn't show tomorrow then I will know for sure so sign of her yet still :thumbup:

Baking-mine are more intermittent now than at 2-3 dpo. But because of my ibs my tummy very frequently talks to me! So it's hard for me to know - like I would never be able to separately identify ovulation pain because I get so many aches and cramps as a general proposition. Don't mean to make it sound worse than it is - my ibs is under good control and most of my cramps on the majority of my days are not really painful. These are different than any others I've ever had though which is why I'm a little bt curious...

Mine are too, they are more of an immediate pinch and then they are gone. I did notice that they were located more on the right lately. Totally weird. I noticed that my pains are lower than my incisions so I'm wondering if it's something else. However, he did remove all sorts of endo so the pains could be the tissue healing.
I hate the tww. And it doesn't help that ANOTHER fb friend announced today. And I'm so freaking cold, I have a sweatshirt on and am cuddled under a blanket and my hands are frigid!

Ok, rant over. :) I promise, I think.

AF didn't show this morning as she always does and no sign of her :shrug: no spotting anymore (pad i have on is clear) nothing when I wipe either!
Been having some cramping & backache mainly in my left on & off all day & been feeling queasy all day

Still think she may show though so trying not to get my hopes up

Good luck girls :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->