TTC #1 and over 30

Oh Twag - didn't mean to scare you with my story, it was just my choice not to test. You should go with whatever feels right for you :)

No you didn't I am scared to test anyway which is why I am trying to leave it as long as I possibly can I guess :shrug:

What is your LP normally? :hugs:

Thanks Lily! I tried to get the code into my signature but the forum thingy told me I need to have 5 posts before I can have a signature...So, I'll write some more.:winkwink:

Twag-all my fingers are crossed for you!

FF gave me the cross hairs today saying I O'd two days ago. But these past few days I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep well anymore, so I'm not trusting my temps. I think my fertile window is this week, so I'll try to get good sleep and see if the temps change.

No you didn't I am scared to test anyway which is why I am trying to leave it as long as I possibly can I guess :shrug:

What is your LP normally? :hugs:

My LP is usually 13-14 days -but last cycle was 18 days (according to FF)! I don't know if it's because I actually ovulated later than I thought, or maybe because I've been so sick it messed up my natural cycle? Our bodies are so unpredictable eh!

Mine is 11 days so 14dpo now :wacko: good luck for this cycle :dust:

Nothing new to report here. Cramping has died down to intermittent pinches throughout the day, especially when I move a certain way. Nothing else even normal to report.

Good luck, twag! And sorry about the :witch: goldfish. :hugs:
ZP, good luck catching the eggy sometime this week!
And bubbles, love the new profile pic. it's so adorable!

Thanks baking! Feels a bit like tempting fate but got to start being more positive I think, too scared for a ticker still, little steps!

Hope you're all ok girls, fingers still crossed Twag! :)

Hi Ladies :hi:

Hope nobody minds if I jump in...I'm 32 and TTC my #1. This is my first cycle and I'm 3dpo. Just looking for some support of ladies more my age...there are some awesome ladies on here...but many are 21-26. Hard to compare things to a 23yo! lol, but maybe that's just me.

Hi LillyTame, welcome! :wave: I'm 32 too.
I'm 9 dpo so a little ahead of you. We've been trying for a while but it's our first cycle after surgery. Good luck to you!

Hi bakingbabe,

Geez! Everyone is ahead of me :sulk: lol I few other ladies I talk to are 7,8,&9dpo!

What kind of surgery did you have?

Hi bakingbabe,
Geez! Everyone is ahead of me :sulk: lol I few other ladies I talk to are 7,8,&9dpo!

Welcome :)

Nah, I'm the one who always seems to be behind everybody else (not day-wise as I'm only CD18, but yet waiting to ovulate....)

And I can definitely relate to wanting to chat with women who are of a similar age :winkwink: (I just turned 33 about 2 weeks ago).

the way it usually works around here is that we are all generally divided into two groups, tww and waiting to o :haha:

:hugs: goldfish, isn't it just awful when your body teases you like that? I made it to 17 dpo once, got a bfn and had af show at 18 dpo

I had a big temp drop today which is weird because I usually don't drop at all until af shows...making me wonder if I'm actually 11 dpo today and she will be here tomorrow :S

Fx not Luna!

Twag I am also waiting with baited breath!!

Welcome Lilly!

Auca when do you expect to o? I just had my temp spike today so should get ch's in two more days....

Auca when do you expect to o? I just had my temp spike today so should get ch's in two more days....

Typically on CD20, hence in 2 days from now. However I haven't had EWCM so far which I usually do at this point in time, so might be later this cycle. I just came down with the 2nd stupid cold in the last 2 months, so wouldn't surprise me if I'd ovulate late :wacko:

Hi bakingbabe,

What kind of surgery did you have?

LillyT,
How long are your cycles usually?

I had a lap and a hysteroscopy done about a month ago. My RE found stage 3 endo and some polyps that were interfering with my tubes. Fun stuff. But the surgery wasn't too bad and the recovery was pretty easy so I guess I can't complain too much. :)

the way it usually works around here is that we are all generally divided into two groups, tww and waiting to o :haha:

:hugs: goldfish, isn't it just awful when your body teases you like that? I made it to 17 dpo once, got a bfn and had af show at 18 dpo

I had a big temp drop today which is weird because I usually don't drop at all until af shows...making me wonder if I'm actually 11 dpo today and she will be here tomorrow :S

That's weird, Luna, could it be implantation perhaps? :) Don't give up hope, girlie!

That's weird, Luna, could it be implantation perhaps? :) Don't give up hope, girlie!
I would LOVE if that was it. If anything this month has been very different from other months...that's a good thing right? :wacko:

AuCa - Hi! Happy Belated Birthday!

bakingbabe - I'm not sure of my cycle lengths yet....this is my first month charting and just generally keeping track since stopping depo in Nov. I haven't even had a full flow AF yet, but I had spotting and OV pain that matched up. Everything seems to be moving along nicely though...judging by OPKs, OV pain, and that spotting right when AF was due.

Glad to hear you found out and cleared out what was wrong...now FX'd for your BFP!

Hi Veganlily :hi:, TY! :flower: Your chart looks very promising! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->