TTC #1 and over 30

I'm still stalking but silently :ninja:

I'm here as well! In silence but keeping everything crossed for you all :hugs: I too want to see each of your BFPs!
:dust:
:hug:

Good for you for moving forward, Gfish! I'll head over to your journal :hugs:

Baking - how's the follicle growth?

Acua - any updates on doctors, next steps?

Zp - any sight of o? If so, any bd?! ;)

Kel - you still with us here girl?

Luna and our successfully pg friends and former thread members - you still stalking us?!

AFM - on the second half of the 2ww which is my least favorite part of the month - I get tired and cranky and bloated and feel like I could be pregnant but then remind myself that I feel that way every time and need to be really careful not to get my hopes up...I have a lot of "symptoms" but I always do so keeping it old fashioned - will test Wednesday if my period doesn't show and trying hard not to before then. As I mentioned briefly in an earlier post our initial fertility testing looks good so we don't plan to move to IUI or even clomid until at least June.

Happy Friday ladies!

:dust: :dust:

I am feeling the same way, trying not to get my hopes up. It is really hard this waiting, I wish we could know right away if we have an BFP. I am on 7DPO and I don't feel anything unusual so I am thinking maybe this is not my cycle.
Who would think that it is so hard to get pregnat, I wouldn't imagine.

Baby dust for all of you ladies. If it is not this cycle would be the next one, until one day we will have our BFP!!!

Omg I love seeing some of your names again - massive :hugs: to our stalkers

Lnita - great to hear from you. Do you know when you plan to test?

Luna congratulations on twins :baby: :baby: how very exciting

Lily, my follies are growing slowly but surely. :) And there are now too many! On my journal, I have all the numbers and stuff from each appt. I have another appt on Sunday and hopefully, I'll be able to trigger then with an IUI for Tues/Wed. :)

Glad to see some familiar faces posting on the thread. :) :hugs: to all of you!

Veganlily- still stalking as well!! Praying for each and everyones BFP!! :hugs:

Veganlily- I don't know if O happened or not...My temps are definitely consistent with the LP, but FF didn't give the the cross-hairs....DH and I are skipping TTC this month. He's had work issues that made us quite stressed out and being in the right mind set for BD'ing has been impossible. I'll wait for AF to show then we'll resume TTC.

I started a new job this week and in the building there are 3 pregnant women! I'm hoping some of it will rub off on me! LOL[-o<

Good for you for moving forward, Gfish! I'll head over to your journal :hugs:

Baking - how's the follicle growth?

Acua - any updates on doctors, next steps?

Zp - any sight of o? If so, any bd?! ;)

Kel - you still with us here girl?

Luna and our successfully pg friends and former thread members - you still stalking us?!

AFM - on the second half of the 2ww which is my least favorite part of the month - I get tired and cranky and bloated and feel like I could be pregnant but then remind myself that I feel that way every time and need to be really careful not to get my hopes up...I have a lot of "symptoms" but I always do so keeping it old fashioned - will test Wednesday if my period doesn't show and trying hard not to before then. As I mentioned briefly in an earlier post our initial fertility testing looks good so we don't plan to move to IUI or even clomid until at least June.

Happy Friday ladies!

:dust: :dust:

Hey Lily :happydance:
It's funny that you love the TWW, I always quite hated it (still do actually). But I get it...
AFM, I got in for an appointment with a hematologist on Mon since sb else canceled (wait times are usually forever long) (not sure if I ever mentioned this here, but RE got panicky about my slightly elevated platelet counts and demanded that I need to be seen by a hematologist before IVF :wacko:).
DH also has to do an IVF-ICSI prep that we have to pay for privately on Thu (it's pretty much a trial run for them to see if they can get enough sperm once we do the actual IVF). Follow-up appt with the unfriendly RE on May 1.
The other RE is still on vacation this week, so I'll probably try to talk to him next week, update him, and maybe consider doing IVF there.

zp - I think you did ovulate, FF probably just didn't give you CH because you missed some days/the empty circles. How is the new job (besides the pregnant women, lol)?

Auca - I should have said (thought I said) - I DON'T love the 2ww-lol!! Sounds like you're making good progress!

Zp-I totally agree with auca on this - I agree it looks like you ovulated.

Luna - do twins run in your family? By from what I understand clomid doesn't increase the risk all that much - just a couple of percentage points. Either way...yay!!!

from what I've read twins running in the family is kind of a myth. Ovulating two eggs at once can run in the family but those are usually people with hormonal issues. Clomid increases the chance of twins to 10%, my doctor was actually really surprised, he said he thinks I'm the first set of clomid twins he's had.

Omg I love seeing some of your names again - massive :hugs: to our stalkers

Lnita - great to hear from you. Do you know when you plan to test?

Hi, long time no talk, I just tested today 11DPO, I couldn't wait any longer. BFN :(.
These days I have been feeling sad and angry at the same time, because due to work issues my Hus and has to stop the TTC, at least for one cycle, but is like forever for me :( .

When are you testing?

Hi there lilianita! Sorry about the BFN, I know what you mean - even though it's early you just *know* there should be something there if you were actually PG.

I've been surreptitiously testing for days (not even my man knows that!) but what I thought were shadows of light pink lines (man was I thrilled) have turned blank white and my temp has dropped so I know where this is going - AF will be here tomorrow. I was very much hoping to be one of those girls who gets pg right after an HSG but it hasn't happened. I really thought this might be it but I kept my hopes somewhat in check so I'm not totally devastated. This means blood testing and natural trying for me this month and then a late May vacation to Spain and France and when we get back, consideration of Clomid and IUI - so in all, 2 more natural cycles to go first and we'll do our best! Unless I get pg right before vacation (which could happen) it also means wine and sangria on vacation for me, so that's a nice silver lining.

How's everyone doing? :dust:

I'm here but there isn't enough space to tell you all what's going on. :)

My IUI has been a whirlwind of emotions and it's currently on an upswing pending some blood work results. Long story short, we thought we were going to have to cancel the IUI because of too many follicles and now we may be able to proceed.

I have it all documented in my journal. :)

Lilianita, lily - so sorry about your BFNs

Not much news from me either - just got discharged from the care of my endo lap surgeon since I've already got an infertility referral. Now just waiting for my appt with the ivf consultant. I might be more likely to update my journal too!

I've mainly switched to journal-updating/stalking too. It's funny, but somehow all of the sudden I totally changed to "journal mode". It might have to do something with the assisted conception thing though. Like baking said - it's hard to put these things into few words/sentences.

Lily - very sorry that your HSG-miracle didn't work out :hugs:m but good luck with your two natural cycles! Very jealous still of the vacation :thumbup: My boss bought a condo in Hawaii recently and offered me and my colleague that we could stay there if we want to. I find the idea of going to Hawaii very tempting, but think it would be really odd to stay at my boss's place. Hmmm.

Lilianita- sorry for the BFN :hugs: I totally get it, one month seems forever to me too :wacko:

Other than that we're waiting on another appointment too - follow-up with local RE on May 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->