TTC #1 and over 30

So exciting Prego :)

I tested this morning. Thought I saw a hint of something very faint but it is prob my mind playing games. I will wait to see if :witch: comes Sunday if not will re test.

Fingers crossed for ya :)

I'l post a pic. Like I said prob just my mind. I took a second one and did not see anything. Probably just my mind wanting it so bad.

I am on my phone so I can't get a good view of it. I hope it turns darker in the next couple days.

MrsChezek, I live in Sacramento; used to live in the OC but moved up nothe a few years ago since DH parents are here and he had a great job lined up- plus housing was way cheaper here. I like it here since I take advantage of Tahoe, hiking, biking...

My temp also dropped a tad this morning and I got a stark white BFN. I may go out and buy a FRER.

Babsa, I'm in the same boat as you. Heading out to Santa Barbara and will be hanging out with some party animal friends, plus attending a wedding on Sunday. I may have a drink or two. ILast time I went to Cancun during my TWW and didn't drink (which sucked) then got AF when I returned. I am very irregular so can't really plan around it. I've done a lot of reading about FAS and there are no cases of it where the mom drank less then 1 drinks per week (2 per day). But it really is a personal choice.

Prepiot and MayJan, my DHs dad is Danish and we are going to Denmark in July to visit the family there. I stopped over there once on my way to Greece and OMG I had the best pastry in my life- cant wait to eat more!!!

Babsa, correction on above- 14 per week (no more than 2 per day).

I tested this morning. Thought I saw a hint of something very faint but it is prob my mind playing games. I will wait to see if :witch: comes Sunday if not will re test.

I'l post a pic. Like I said prob just my mind. I took a second one and did not see anything. Probably just my mind wanting it so bad.

I can't see anything but it often doesn't translate to a picture when it's super faint. I had a stark white negative the day before af on the same exact test so if you're seeing even a hint of a line, it could be a very exciting thing. Fx'ed for you!

kmae-sorry about the bfn. If u get FRER wait until u have FMU tomorrow for testing!!

Chezek-ah, the dreaded temp dip. Ugh...but it ain't over til it's over!! Hang in there...

I can't see anything but it often doesn't translate to a picture when it's super faint. I had a stark white negative the day before af on the same exact test so if you're seeing even a hint of a line, it could be a very exciting thing. Fx'ed for you!

kmae-sorry about the bfn. If u get FRER wait until u have FMU tomorrow for testing!!

Chezek-ah, the dreaded temp dip. Ugh...but it ain't over til it's over!! Hang in there...

Thank you all for not thinking I am losing my mind. I have decided to just go with the flow. Hopefully : witch: will not show. But, if she does we move on to June. So far, I don't feel like she is on her way.

Thank you all for not thinking I am losing my mind. I have decided to just go with the flow. Hopefully : witch: will not show. But, if she does we move on to June. So far, I don't feel like she is on her way.

Did you use preseed, softcups or anything this month? Just curious. Those ic's always have the faintest lines so don't get discouraged Fx!!
:dust::dust:

Simms- this was our first month trying we just did it natural. We are both taking vitamins. He is working on quitting smoking and I am trying to eat healthier. I went to obgyn for pre conception visit and she is having me visit a High risk obgyn in July. But, other then that everything was normal I guess. She only did a pap and physical exam. The obgyn in July will do a bunch of blood work. I am high risk because I have a history of stroke so that is the only reason for bloods etc so soon. Not for fertility issues.

Simms- this was our first month trying we just did it natural. We are both taking vitamins. He is working on quitting smoking and I am trying to eat healthier. I went to obgyn for pre conception visit and she is having me visit a High risk obgyn in July. But, other then that everything was normal I guess. She only did a pap and physical exam. The obgyn in July will do a bunch of blood work. I am high risk because I have a history of stroke so that is the only reason for bloods etc so soon. Not for fertility issues.

Oh wow a history of strokes. How is your blood pressure? Are you on thrombolytics or coumadin? Did you have a significant stroke or more of a TIA? I'm in the medical field and curious.

I had a massive stroke at 6 due to a blood clot in my coratid artery. I'm not on any blood thinners but the obgyn said they would most likely put me on injectable thinners as soon as I get pregnant.

Kmae - let me know what the FRER gets you! (wait for FMU like lily said) Stark white is no fun - sowwy you got one! :hugs: And I hate temp drops…they make my heart sink. But we're not out until the damn :witch: shows so FX!!!!! I'm going to miss Tahoe so much! We went there 5-6 times a year for snowboarding or hiking in the summer. It's SO beautiful there! And was that pastry a danish? :haha: Sorry, couldn't help myself! lol

Nikkih - I've never done an IC so I can't help ya…I use the FRERs cause I have a VERY vivid imagination :winkwink: Sorry to hear about your stroke history - that's not an easy thing to deal with and I truly hope you never have any issues with it!!!!! :hugs:

Lily - I'm not fully disheartened as it's my third dip this LH so I'm still hopeful but they are quite disheartening. Let's hope it jumps back up tomorrow! FX :flower:

OK, I'm onto part B of my day - stopping by post office to mail my clients their orders and then getting my mani/pedi and kicking off the weekend!!!! YAY :thumbup:

Kmae - let me know what the FRER gets you! (wait for FMU like lily said) Stark white is no fun - sowwy you got one! :hugs: And I hate temp drops…they make my heart sink. But we're not out until the damn :witch: shows so FX!!!!! I'm going to miss Tahoe so much! We went there 5-6 times a year for snowboarding or hiking in the summer. It's SO beautiful there! And was that pastry a danish? :haha: Sorry, couldn't help myself! lol

Nikkih - I've never done an IC so I can't help ya…I use the FRERs cause I have a VERY vivid imagination :winkwink: Sorry to hear about your stroke history - that's not an easy thing to deal with and I truly hope you never have any issues with it!!!!! :hugs:

Lily - I'm not fully disheartened as it's my third dip this LH so I'm still hopeful but they are quite disheartening. Let's hope it jumps back up tomorrow! FX :flower:

OK, I'm onto part B of my day - stopping by post office to mail my clients their orders and then getting my mani/pedi and kicking off the weekend!!!! YAY :thumbup:

It was a Danish!!!:haha: have fun pampering yourself today!

Have fun MrsChezek.

Kmae-I'm sorry about your bfn. Hang in there we are not out until AF shows. I have a feeling she will be knocking on my door soon.

checking in again :wave: limiting my time here has really been helping me relax...or maybe it's just the waiting to ovulate thing. it's weird I always thought of the first part of my cycle to be super boring but someone here mentioned how it is the best time and I think I agree! lots of :sex: , feeling good, lots of energy...

anyway I should be ovulating in the next few days, our bding has already been much better than last month but hubby goes back on call tomorrow so hopefully we can still get a few more goes at it before I o

good luck to everyone getting ready to test and :hugs: to those that af showed up for

this thread is moving so fast. i can't keep up with everyone. hope you guys have a great weekend.

Well I woke up to a big temp drop so I'm pretty sure I'm out :nope: No AF yet but I'm sure she'll be here soon! I also woke up with a sore throat!!! DH has been sick all week and I thought I managed to fight it off but it got me - just in time for the wedding and vaca of course!! :growlmad: Not a good morning so far!!!

Well I woke up to a big temp drop so I'm pretty sure I'm out :nope: No AF yet but I'm sure she'll be here soon! I also woke up with a sore throat!!! DH has been sick all week and I thought I managed to fight it off but it got me - just in time for the wedding and vaca of course!! :growlmad: Not a good morning so far!!!

Sorry sweetie-the temp drop is sooooo frustrating. I hope your weekend improves and if that nasty :witch: shows, please take really good care of yourself and also have a cocktail! Xo

So sorry for the temp drop, dearie, I know it can be so frustrating!! :hugs: Take care of yourself!

MrsChezek -
Hehe, I think it was just to teach me patience.
I´m feeling kinda almost patient now. At least I don´t have a huge urge to tell everyone just yet.
I told my mom yesterday, and swore her to secrecy. :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you, and lots of :dust:

nikkih - I was sure my first "positive" was in my imagination. 3 days later it got way darker. :)

kmae - yea, I completely agree with you on the danish pastries.
I gained so much weight when I was there last week... I´m being careful these days. Trying to maintain my weight, until I get into the healthy pregnancy weight range. Then I'll start gaining again.

MrsChezek, I had the same super temp drop today and tested BFN, the good thing is Clomid extended my LP 1 day which puts me in a good range. I will be having fun tonight with my friends as I'm pretty positive AF will be here by this afternoon. I hate the fact I'll be turning another year (32) and still not pg:cry:. It has been 8 months since I had my mc which is how long it took me to get pg in the first place so just feeling more down then usual. Really hoping June is the magical month.

Have fun MrsChezek.

Kmae-I'm sorry about your bfn. Hang in there we are not out until AF shows. I have a feeling she will be knocking on my door soon.

Got my F'xed for you! I am typically a little more quiet on threads during my pre positive OPK time, but will be checking in on you!

Hang in there ladies. All hope is not lost.
I'm turning 32 next month and trying to keep the faith. In any other standards 32 is still young. It's strange though because I personally don't feel old, but reading and hearing that I'm old in fertility standards is strange to hear.
Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->