TTC #1 and over 30

Hi all, can i join in.. I n DH both31 , ttc#1 since 3months actively... ntnp for 6months before that.. I am given clomid for next cycle.. and this cycle again is long irregular and delayed ovulation cycle.. had been to lots of docs for these long cycles.. no cause found.. only thing corelates is my recurrent uti that delay my cycle.. today on CD47 may be 18dpo and getting bfn continuosly..

32 is still young indeed! I'm 34 and this cycle was my last chance to give birth before my 35th!!! I think that's why I'm most sad...still no AF...that tease!!!

Kmae - have a great celebration!!!! Sorry no bfp but still no AF so who knows!!!!

Hi all, can i join in.. I n DH both31 , ttc#1 since 3months actively... ntnp for 6months before that.. I am given clomid for next cycle.. and this cycle again is long irregular and delayed ovulation cycle.. had been to lots of docs for these long cycles.. no cause found.. only thing corelates is my recurrent uti that delay my cycle.. today on CD47 may be 18dpo and getting bfn continuosly..

Hey, welcome to the thread :)
I tested positive on 25DPO, fingers crossed it´s the same for ya :)

Thanks ladies!

The :witch: just got here:cry:. On a good note, DH got his SA results and his ill swimmers have greatly improved! He has 88 mil Spermies and 40% are rapid movement- 3 months ago only 10% were. So if we time things right- between Clomid and that we have a much better chance!

Welcome piya! How long is your LP? Your chart looks like you are indeed on 18dpo!

Smimms, I don't feel old either- just keep hearing and reading that I am too old in the Fertility world and I really would love to have 2 babies- which just adds that much more time. Urg, the pressure!

Thanks ladies!

The :witch: just got here:cry:. On a good note, DH got his SA results and his ill swimmers have greatly improved! He has 88 mil Spermies and 40% are rapid movement- 3 months ago only 10% were. So if we time things right- between Clomid and that we have a much better chance!

Welcome piya! How long is your LP? Your chart looks like you are indeed on 18dpo!

Smimms, I don't feel old either- just keep hearing and reading that I am too old in the Fertility world and I really would love to have 2 babies- which just adds that much more time. Urg, the pressure!

Sorry KMAE. :flower: The SA results are definitely promising! Softcups should help keep those lil swimmers on the right path! I'm hoping for 2 as well. My husband thought this was just a wham bam thing and I tried to tell him it may take time. We old fertility gals lol. There's still plenty of time and I'm sure you will get your BFP soon. You should treat yourself to some relaxation. I heard acupuncture is great for fertility ( not that acupuncture is that relaxing). I decided to stop using opks this month because they were stressing me out and just BD more. What's more relaxing than BDing. Fx for you!

Thanks ladies!

Sorry KMAE. :flower: The SA results are definitely promising! Softcups should help keep those lil swimmers on the right path! I'm hoping for 2 as well. My husband thought this was just a wham bam thing and I tried to tell him it may take time. We old fertility gals lol. There's still plenty of time and I'm sure you will get your BFP soon. You should treat yourself to some relaxation. I heard acupuncture is great for fertility ( not that acupuncture is that relaxing). I decided to stop using opks this month because they were stressing me out and just BD more. What's more relaxing than BDing. Fx for you!

I'm thinking about using the soft cups this cycle, I need to do a little more reding about them and should probably practice with them before o gets here. I also thought of acupuncture but my insurance oesnt cover it for fertility. If I don't get pg within the next couple months I'm sure I'll try that and just pay out of pocket.

Well I woke up to a big temp drop so I'm pretty sure I'm out :nope: No AF yet but I'm sure she'll be here soon! I also woke up with a sore throat!!! DH has been sick all week and I thought I managed to fight it off but it got me - just in time for the wedding and vaca of course!! :growlmad: Not a good morning so far!!!

i'm sorry to hear that sad news MrsChezek. *hugs*hugs*

Thanks ladies!

hugs*hugs*

Babysa - i'm from jhb and you?

welcome piya!

Sorry kmae but DH's results are promissing so maybe next month will give you your BFP.

MrsChezek - hope you feel better soon. Hopefully the cold is just messing with your temps.

As for age, I know every one is different but I can't imagine having children before 30. I was way to young emotionally, barely grown up myself. It sucks how waiting till we were ready works against us statistically but we're definately not too old.

AFM - not due to O for another week but started DH on baby making BD schedule just incase which is always fun. Pretty relaxed this cycle.

hope everyone is doing well

Kmae, mrschezek and nikkih--Sorry to hear the :witch: came :cry:

Kmae-great news on the SA! If the witch comes for me this cycle, I'm going to try soft cups and acupuncture. Soft cups are similar to a diaphragm, right?

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend!

Well Kmae I guess we can boogie over to the June thread and buddy up over there. I hate the idea that AF hit both houses at the same time!!!

Sorry to hear the evil :witch: got two more of my cycle buddies!!! :growlmad: She still hasn't shown but my temp stayed low this morning and I've started to feel my usual cramps :cry: Alas! Onto a new cycle - what else can we do??? :hugs: I haven't figured out how to change my strategy for this next cycle. I'm def not ready for soft cups! Mainly cause I've yet to find my cervix :shrug: Might just SMEP minus the OPKs - I'll be in 4 different time zones over the next month so I'm pretty sure my chart won't look very informative!!!! So maybe I should OPK but who wants to do that on vaca!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes! My throat feels better so I think the homeopathic meds are helping :hug: Hope u all enjoy the rest of your (long if in US) weekend! I think I'm going to turn to some retail therapy for the afternoon :thumbup:

Sorry to hear the evil :witch: got two more of my cycle buddies!!! :growlmad: She still hasn't shown but my temp stayed low this morning and I've started to feel my usual cramps :cry: Alas! Onto a new cycle - what else can we do??? :hugs: I haven't figured out how to change my strategy for this next cycle. I'm def not ready for soft cups! Mainly cause I've yet to find my cervix :shrug: Might just SMEP minus the OPKs - I'll be in 4 different time zones over the next month so I'm pretty sure my chart won't look very informative!!!! So maybe I should OPK but who wants to do that on vaca!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes! My throat feels better so I think the homeopathic meds are helping :hug: Hope u all enjoy the rest of your (long if in US) weekend! I think I'm going to turn to some retail therapy for the afternoon :thumbup:

Glad you are feeling better!! If the witch still hasn't arrived you still may be in luck!!!!
I have also been thinking about strategy! I roughly know when I ov now so going to OPK a few days before and then bd every other day and every day around ov. I am in Spain on hols for the nxt TWW so will have limited Internet access - so don't know how I will chart but maybe being more relaxed ths cycle will be better anyway!!!!

for first time ever i really wish af for me... I wanna start clomid..soon.. good luck to all for new cycle.. hope we all get bfp soon... lol.. babydust to all...

hi..hows everyone.. i m still stucked in dilemma..

Glad you are feeling better!! If the witch still hasn't arrived you still may be in luck!!!!
I have also been thinking about strategy! I roughly know when I ov now so going to OPK a few days before and then bd every other day and every day around ov. I am in Spain on hols for the nxt TWW so will have limited Internet access - so don't know how I will chart but maybe being more relaxed ths cycle will be better anyway!!!!

I'm in Spain starting Monday! Will be in Poland Wed-Tues and then back to Madrid for a week!! Maybe hanging out on Spanish soil will give us that needed touch and we'll get our bfps this next cycle!!!!! :winkwink:

I think my new move will be to ask my doc for a prog test on CD21 as I'm worried I don't build enough lining during LP and the eggy can't implant. I base this on the fact that my period flow is usually 2 days and then 2-3 days of spotting. Seems like not much lining is being expelled!!!! Anyone else have shorter AF visits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->