TTC #1 and over 30

Hi Girls!

Kicked off SMEP yesterday and starting to get increased levels of CM so I guess body is gearing up for O :thumbup: Not much else to report!! Off to sightsee Sevilla (Spain) :happydance:

:hug:

Sounds like ideal :sex: conditions to me!!!

My distraction to keep my mind on things other than babies this month is picking up our new puppy tonight!! Will be good to give my mind something other than conceiving to focus on!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh fun!! What kind of puppy are you getting?

A little King Charles Cavalier, she is 8 weeks old and cute as a button :)

Judging from how active our other little KCC was when she was a puppy I am sure that this new one will keep me occupied and maybe a little less obsessed with TCC!!!:happydance:

Hi Girls!

Kicked off SMEP yesterday and starting to get increased levels of CM so I guess body is gearing up for O :thumbup: Not much else to report!! Off to sightsee Sevilla (Spain) :happydance:

My distraction to keep my mind on things other than babies this month is picking up our new puppy tonight!! Will be good to give my mind something other than conceiving to focus on!!!

Judging from how active our other little KCC was when she was a puppy I am sure that this new one will keep me occupied and maybe a little less obsessed with TCC!!!:happydance:

Awe! That's awesome. Good idea too! :thumbup:

Hi Girls!

Awe! That's awesome. Good idea too! :thumbup:

Operation TTC Distraction is almost underway!!!:thumbup::happydance:

Well im not sure about everyone else but Im starting to get impatient for this little egg to drop! Just a few more days to go.....

So sorry Alisa, hopefully this cycle will the the one:hugs::hugs:

time to spread the :dust::dust::dust: ladies!

I'm getting impatient too! Come out come out wherever you are! I love King Charles'. I have a furry baby too but mine is 4 years old (lab mix that still thinks she's 1)! Please share a pic once you get one!

Well im not sure about everyone else but Im starting to get impatient for this little egg to drop! Just a few more days to go.....

So sorry Alisa, hopefully this cycle will the the one:hugs::hugs:

time to spread the :dust::dust::dust: ladies!

I'm getting impatient too! Come out come out wherever you are! I love King Charles'. I have a furry baby too but mine is 4 years old (lab mix that still thinks she's 1)! Please share a pic once you get one!

This is my other little princess, Molly, she is 7 months now and this was her on the day we brought her home :)

I'll post a pic of Ruby (new pup) after I get her this afternoon!

Just need to make sure hubby isnt sooo distracted with her that he doesnt want to :sex: because i think its time to get those :spermy: on the job!!!

Attachments

• Molly.jpg
    Molly.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
OMG Newbie! You gotta be kidding me! That is one of the cutest pups ever!!! Can't wait to see the new one! Don't let those cuties take your eye off the prize!

OMG Newbie! You gotta be kidding me! That is one of the cutest pups ever!!! Can't wait to see the new one! Don't let those cuties take your eye off the prize!

:winkwink:

We got her on Christmas eve last year....saw her at the pet shop and HAD to have her!!!

Although she is much bigger now she is still just as cute!

And yes - eyes remaining on the prize tonight even if have to lock Hubby in the bedroom! lol

Good luck Mrs. Chez and Nikki! Catch those eggies!

Yay, Luna! FX'd for you!

Afm - AGHhhhhhh!!!! The waiting! And, waiting! And, it's only 6 dpo. It feels like this 2ww is dragging on much more than previous ones. So ready for the weekend. Being at work and trying to think/read just makes it that much harder - I can't concentrate.

How is everyone else doing? Cycle buddies? BakingB, Lily, and Smimms?

Tomorrow is 12dpo but I don't think I'll test yet. Trying to hold off til Sunday if I can. Still holding on to some hope but I'm kind of concerned that I don't have any symptoms at all this month. I'm going with the flow this month, let's see what this weekend brings. :)

:dust:

Ooh! Exciting! How'd we get so separated? Tomorrow is only 7 dpo for me. Sometimes no symptoms is a good sign! I'm proud of you for being so patient. I don't think I could hold out. FX'd for you!!!!

I'm not usually this patient, ha!! My friend told me that when I got pregnant, I would feel this relaxed, almost at peace feeling. Like a relief or something. let's hope, she's right because I totally have this at peace feeling. Not to say I won't be disappointed if it's a no.
I just took the "if it's meant to be, it's meant to be" mantra this cycle. I hope the positive energy worked!!!
I o pretty early in my cycle, around day 12 or 13. So that's probably where we got separated. :) I'm trying to practice patience and we will see how it works out. :) I have a bit of cramping all over my lady parts tonight so who knows what the old body is doing!! I stressed myself so much the last two months that I just need to relax this cycle to keep sane!!

I'm sorry Alisa.

I'm on my CD19. think I O'd on CD13 because of the injection. I'm not feeling anything unusual. hohum.

Onto a new cycle for me, just had a 27 day anovulatory cycle :(

Onto a new cycle for me, just had a 27 day anovulatory cycle :(

I'm sorry rmsh :hugs: but at least u have a shorter cycle. Good luck to ur new cycle!!! r u taking anything new this time? i remember u said u want to try agnus castus and sth else..

Since I STILL havent had my bloods taken (was waiting to O!) I am going to just take fertility tea. It does have some agnus castus in it. I dont want to start the vitex until I get bloods done as I want to see what my hormones are like without any help from anything. I am calling my doctor today to see if I should get day 3 bloods tomorrow. This AF is not normal, very light and brown, rather than red. But I believe it is an AF. And I definitely did not ovulate

rmsh - hope everything's ok with ur blood test.. i'll get mine done if i dont get BFP this cycle as well.. so FC!!

Sorry Alisa and rmsh, Fx for the next cycle. Rmsh - hope that the short cycle is a good thing. I'm no doc but i'd like to think that the short cycle is your body is resetting itself and this strange flow was a type of a detox.

good luck for testing breezy.

veganlily - hope this is it for you.

afm - I tried to keep myself in ''fetile period'' mode for al long as possible to make it shorter but definately in the 2ww now. Need to go hide all my sticks away to avoid premature peeing.

Oh I forgot to ask Rmsh - I thought that agnus catus was the same as Vitex? They seem to be used interchangebly on some PCOS forums.

Sorry Alisa and rmsh, Fx for the next cycle. Rmsh - hope that the short cycle is a good thing. I'm no doc but i'd like to think that the short cycle is your body is resetting itself and this strange flow was a type of a detox.

I hope this is true, it was probably more a 26 day cycle, which is my shortest ever I believe, as yesterday I had what i called watery spotting, but I think I should probably call it light flow too as it was constant all day and required a liner

Oh I forgot to ask Rmsh - I thought that agnus catus was the same as Vitex? They seem to be used interchangebly on some PCOS forums.

Yes they are the same thing, but the concentration in the fertility tea is very low, so I dont think it will do too much for me. I have the tincture that I want to start after I get bloods taken (unless my cycle has reset itself and maybe I will get my 33 day cycles back.....)

Yay nikkih! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!! I'm not too happy with my temp chart but I'm hoping that's just all the travel and time zone changes mucking with it. I'm supposed to start OPKs today but I might wait until tomorrow as to decrease the number of doing them. I'm CD11 and I don't expect to O until CD15-17 (but that's just based on 2 months data so who knows!!!).

MD - wouldn't it be cool if I conceive in Spain??? I'd love a story like that…I'd have to name the baby something Spanish sounding. he he he I saw this tshirt yesterday and it made me crack up. It was a bit vulgar and normally would turn me off but this time it totally made me smile. It said "Sevilla's Triathlon" then it had 3 pictures with headlines: Eating, Sleeping, BDing (but using the F word). I thought to myself - how true!!!

Sorry to hear that Alisa! :hugs: FX for next cycle!

Congrats Newbie on the new furbaby!!!! SOOO cute :hugs:

Hugs to rmsh! GL on this next cycle!! :hugs:

Breezy - did you get your results back yet??

AFM, all is well...planning to BD again tonight and start OPKs tomorrow...2 days later than suggested but it's hard on vaca!!!!

:hug: to all of you!!!! Especially those testing soon...FX!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->