TTC #1 and over 30

Yay nikkih! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!! I'm not too happy with my temp chart but I'm hoping that's just all the travel and time zone changes mucking with it. I'm supposed to start OPKs today but I might wait until tomorrow as to decrease the number of doing them. I'm CD11 and I don't expect to O until CD15-17 (but that's just based on 2 months data so who knows!!!).

MD - wouldn't it be cool if I conceive in Spain??? I'd love a story like that…I'd have to name the baby something Spanish sounding. he he he I saw this tshirt yesterday and it made me crack up. It was a bit vulgar and normally would turn me off but this time it totally made me smile. It said "Sevilla's Triathlon" then it had 3 pictures with headlines: Eating, Sleeping, BDing (but using the F word). I thought to myself - how true!!!

Sorry to hear that Alisa! :hugs: FX for next cycle!

Congrats Newbie on the new furbaby!!!! SOOO cute :hugs:

Hugs to rmsh! GL on this next cycle!! :hugs:

Breezy - did you get your results back yet??

AFM, all is well...planning to BD again tonight and start OPKs tomorrow...2 days later than suggested but it's hard on vaca!!!!

:hug: to all of you!!!! Especially those testing soon...FX!
:dust:

Glad you are having a good time in Spain!!!

I have not been writing much at the moment but am waiting to ov so nothing much to say!!!! I think I will be ov in next couple of days - based on FF and ov sticks getting darker. BD last night and then going to tonight and everyday until temp increase. I will be in Spain for my TWW so hopefully will take my mind off it. I don't think there is wifi so will have to catch up when I get back (hopefully with a BFP!!!)

Baby dust to everyone xx

I have not been writing much at the moment but am waiting to ov so nothing much to say!!!! I think I will be ov in next couple of days - based on FF and ov sticks getting darker. BD last night and then going to tonight and everyday until temp increase. I will be in Spain for my TWW so hopefully will take my mind off it. I don't think there is wifi so will have to catch up when I get back (hopefully with a BFP!!!)

Baby dust to everyone xx

I feel a bit guilty not doing OPKs since my temps are a bit off due to travel but I guess not guilty enough to do it!!! I'm just really enjoying the break and food and wine and I guess a month of 'que sera, sera' won't kill anyone! I'll OPK tomorrow cause I know it will be possible and then we'll see.

When do you leave for spain?? We're having such a great time!!!

Well im not sure about everyone else but Im starting to get impatient for this little egg to drop! Just a few more days to go.....

So sorry Alisa, hopefully this cycle will the the one:hugs::hugs:

time to spread the :dust::dust::dust: ladies!

I'm getting impatient too! Come out come out wherever you are! I love King Charles'. I have a furry baby too but mine is 4 years old (lab mix that still thinks she's 1)! Please share a pic once you get one!

This is my other little princess, Molly, she is 7 months now and this was her on the day we brought her home :)

I'll post a pic of Ruby (new pup) after I get her this afternoon!

Just need to make sure hubby isnt sooo distracted with her that he doesnt want to :sex: because i think its time to get those :spermy: on the job!!!

OH MY Goodness, she is adorable. I want!

aawwwwww love the pups!

We have 2 of our own, a bossy yorkie who runs the house and a timid mix pup who my hubby adopted for my bday a few years ago. Love having them around.

I haven't gotten my results yet it's 9am here. They usually call after lunch time. The wait is driving me crazy!!! :wacko: I'm really hoping this is it. It's been soooooo long. It makes me wonder if it's ever going to happen.

I'll keep you guys posted......

:hugs: rmsh. It does sound promising that that could be your body adjusting itself. I hope so. FX'd!

MrsChez - Haha - that's awesome. Love it. Glad you are having such an amazing time. And, yes, so cool if you conceived in Spain! That would be such a great story. I feel like a lot of people conceive on vacay b/c they are much more relaxed. FX'd!!!

BakingB - So glad you are feeling super relaxed this cycle. That's so nice. And, those little cramps are a good sign too! Ahhh! I hope we all get our bfps!!! FX'd!!!

Breezy - Thinking about you and keeping everything crossed. Hope you are having a great time with your sister (or does she get in tomorrow?? In any event, I hope you have a great time with your sis.)

aawwwwww love the pups!

We have 2 of our own, a bossy yorkie who runs the house and a timid mix pup who my hubby adopted for my bday a few years ago. Love having them around.

I haven't gotten my results yet it's 9am here. They usually call after lunch time. The wait is driving me crazy!!! :wacko: I'm really hoping this is it. It's been soooooo long. It makes me wonder if it's ever going to happen.

I'll keep you guys posted......

wishing you all the best breezy!! i hope this is it!

:hugs: rmsh

I'm pretty sure I say this every cycle but I think this might be it! :haha:

Sooooooo....I broke down and went to get blood work today, I get the results tomorrow. I haven't tested since Saturday, that stark white once again broke my heart so I figured it would be easier to handle the sad news from a nurse. I don't have any symptoms but a little cramping. :dohh:

Sis comes in town tomorrow night for the weekend and we decided to build a house so lots going on this week/weekend! :happydance:

Fx for ya! Hope the doc gets back to you with some good news! :dust:

AFM I haven't checked in in a couple days because I needed some time to not think about ttc, especially after my intense disappointment this past week. I am on day 4 of my soy, and waiting for AF to finish up. Temping is going pretty well, I am surprised that I have been able to remember to take my temperature every morning. Hoping that this gives me some insight into how my cycles are working. :flower:

GL with tempting! :thumbup: I really hope the soy works for you, I've heard such great things about it.

Baby dust to everyone xx

I feel a bit guilty not doing OPKs since my temps are a bit off due to travel but I guess not guilty enough to do it!!! I'm just really enjoying the break and food and wine and I guess a month of 'que sera, sera' won't kill anyone! I'll OPK tomorrow cause I know it will be possible and then we'll see.

Good for you!! Hope it works for you this month!!! My temps seem to be all over and I have no excuse :nope: But just got a smiley on cbdm so def bd tonight!!!
We go to Spain on Monday - so looking forward to the weather! We are staying at my Aunt's apartment so it will be totally relaxing - just what I need! When do you go home?

:hugs: rmsh

I'm pretty sure I say this every cycle but I think this might be it! :haha:

Thanks. When I finally get to see someone about my thyroid, I am going to ask them about taking soy. There are mixed views on taking it if you have thyrod problems, but I REALLY REALLY want to try it :(

Will have to see what this cycle does now. I am getting day 3 bloods taken tomorrow

Welp, they called......HCG was -1....so :witch: should be showing her face anytime I'm on CD29 today. :shrug:

We've decided to take a break. I just can't handle this anymore. I will check in with you ladies and still keep up best I can but after almost 2.5 years I'm mentally exhausted of this. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for being such a great support group for me! I will miss you guys. :hugs:

Welp, they called......HCG was -1....so :witch: should be showing her face anytime I'm on CD29 today. :shrug:

We've decided to take a break. I just can't handle this anymore. I will check in with you ladies and still keep up best I can but after almost 2.5 years I'm mentally exhausted of this. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for being such a great support group for me! I will miss you guys. :hugs:

It was wrong of the office to suggest you might be pregnant in the first place. I am so sorry. I know that feeling when you get the blood test results. The waiting burns an ulcer right into your tummy and the results cut like a knife. (Oh the tears)
You will feel better about all of this by tomorrow morning. Treat yourself REALLY special today. Eat some really bad food that you LOVE, nap, get a pedicure or a massage and "this too shall pass." Take care of yourself Breezy. It's only been 4 months for me, but I have a stinking suspicion I might be where you're at in a few years.

It was wrong of the office to suggest you might be pregnant in the first place. I am so sorry. I know that feeling when you get the blood test results. The waiting burns an ulcer right into your tummy and the results cut like a knife. (Oh the tears)
You will feel better about all of this by tomorrow morning. Treat yourself REALLY special today. Eat some really bad food that you LOVE, nap, get a pedicure or a massage and "this too shall pass." Take care of yourself Breezy. It's only been 4 months for me, but I have a stinking suspicion I might be where you're at in a few years.

It was soooooo completely wrong of them! I'm so devistated right now, this has got to be one of the worst feelings ever. I was so so excited. I asked what the next step is she said well I don't really know, let me call you back at that point I looked at my husband and told him we are done with all of this. We've spent thousands and thousands of dollars and they can't seem to give us anything besides o well that didn't work let us take some more of your money and try this, take this pill.....I can't take it anymore. :nope:

Wow. I am so sorry that they did that to you. Sometimes I think that doctors just don't get how hard and emotionally draining this can be on us. Treat yourself to something very nice to help you feel better and know that even on your break we are all here for you even if you just want to chat. :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Breezy :hugs:

Well im not sure about everyone else but Im starting to get impatient for this little egg to drop! Just a few more days to go.....

So sorry Alisa, hopefully this cycle will the the one:hugs::hugs:

time to spread the :dust::dust::dust: ladies!

I'm getting impatient too! Come out come out wherever you are! I love King Charles'. I have a furry baby too but mine is 4 years old (lab mix that still thinks she's 1)! Please share a pic once you get one!

This is my other little princess, Molly, she is 7 months now and this was her on the day we brought her home :)

I'll post a pic of Ruby (new pup) after I get her this afternoon!

Just need to make sure hubby isnt sooo distracted with her that he doesnt want to :sex: because i think its time to get those :spermy: on the job!!!

Tooooooooooooooo Cute :) thanks for sharing!

It was soooooo completely wrong of them! I'm so devistated right now, this has got to be one of the worst feelings ever. I was so so excited. I asked what the next step is she said well I don't really know, let me call you back at that point I looked at my husband and told him we are done with all of this. We've spent thousands and thousands of dollars and they can't seem to give us anything besides o well that didn't work let us take some more of your money and try this, take this pill.....I can't take it anymore. :nope:

Breezy, I am so sorry. My heart aches for you. I will be praying for you that you get your time. And, ditto, to all that Alisa said. I am so so sorry, honey. :hugs:

Baby dust to everyone xx

Good for you!! Hope it works for you this month!!! My temps seem to be all over and I have no excuse :nope: But just got a smiley on cbdm so def bd tonight!!!
We go to Spain on Monday - so looking forward to the weather! We are staying at my Aunt's apartment so it will be totally relaxing - just what I need! When do you go home?

We fly home on Tusday morning :( boo hiss! I love it here!!! Heading back to Madrid tomorrow - totally loved Sevilla. Where r u going again? Barcelona?

Augh. So sorry Breezy! I really thought you'd get the bfp you deserve!!! So sad :cry: My heart goes out to you and your DH. Do what you need to take care of yourself. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->