TTC #1 and over 30

Hi Girls!

Kicked off SMEP yesterday and starting to get increased levels of CM so I guess body is gearing up for O :thumbup: Not much else to report!! Off to sightsee Sevilla (Spain) :happydance:

:hug:

I wish I was on your trip, hope you guys are having a wonderful time!

Sooooooo....I broke down and went to get blood work today, I get the results tomorrow. I haven't tested since Saturday, that stark white once again broke my heart so I figured it would be easier to handle the sad news from a nurse. I don't have any symptoms but a little cramping. :dohh:

Sis comes in town tomorrow night for the weekend and we decided to build a house so lots going on this week/weekend! :happydance:

Anyone testing this weekend?

Hi everyone! Sorry Alisa and fx'ed baking. Afm I know this is soooooo dangerous and it's suuuppppeeeeerrrrr early but I sort of *feel* pregnant, you know? I have a full week before I can test, so we will see what happens with symptoms between now and then.

:dust: to all

Good luck Mrs. Chez and Nikki! Catch those eggies!

Yay, Luna! FX'd for you!

Afm - AGHhhhhhh!!!! The waiting! And, waiting! And, it's only 6 dpo. It feels like this 2ww is dragging on much more than previous ones. So ready for the weekend. Being at work and trying to think/read just makes it that much harder - I can't concentrate.

How is everyone else doing? Cycle buddies? BakingB, Lily, and Smimms?

Tomorrow is 12dpo but I don't think I'll test yet. Trying to hold off til Sunday if I can. Still holding on to some hope but I'm kind of concerned that I don't have any symptoms at all this month. I'm going with the flow this month, let's see what this weekend brings. :)

:dust:

:hugs: alisa

Good luck bakingbabe! This thread is overdue for another bfp :)

Sooooooo....I broke down and went to get blood work today, I get the results tomorrow. I haven't tested since Saturday, that stark white once again broke my heart so I figured it would be easier to handle the sad news from a nurse. I don't have any symptoms but a little cramping. :dohh:

Sis comes in town tomorrow night for the weekend and we decided to build a house so lots going on this week/weekend! :happydance:

Fx for ya! Hope the doc gets back to you with some good news! :dust:

AFM I haven't checked in in a couple days because I needed some time to not think about ttc, especially after my intense disappointment this past week. I am on day 4 of my soy, and waiting for AF to finish up. Temping is going pretty well, I am surprised that I have been able to remember to take my temperature every morning. Hoping that this gives me some insight into how my cycles are working. :flower:

so excited for this month. Next month I go to a high risk ob to see what he has to say. I'm hoping to be preggers by then! We :sex: last night and I am entering my fertile period/ 5 days to ovulation !

Amen to getting busy with the :sex: before you're fertile window opens!
DH says he will always be ready to go when I tell him but I'm a big fan of :sex: for recreation not just procreation. I'm about the same CD as you, hoping to O in about 5 days :winkwink:

Yay, cycle buddies.

I hope you get your :bfp: this month or at the very least have a great time practising! :happydance:

I have friends in NJ but haven't been to visit yet. They're in Hoboken. Is that far from you?

Well im not sure about everyone else but Im starting to get impatient for this little egg to drop! Just a few more days to go.....

So sorry Alisa, hopefully this cycle will the the one:hugs::hugs:

time to spread the :dust::dust::dust: ladies!

Hi Girls!

Kicked off SMEP yesterday and starting to get increased levels of CM so I guess body is gearing up for O :thumbup: Not much else to report!! Off to sightsee Sevilla (Spain) :happydance:

Sounds like ideal :sex: conditions to me!!!

My distraction to keep my mind on things other than babies this month is picking up our new puppy tonight!! Will be good to give my mind something other than conceiving to focus on!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Breezy! FX for a :bfp: for you

Hi Girls!

Sounds like ideal :sex: conditions to me!!!

My distraction to keep my mind on things other than babies this month is picking up our new puppy tonight!! Will be good to give my mind something other than conceiving to focus on!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh fun!! What kind of puppy are you getting?

GL Breezy!!! FX'd for you!

Good luck Mrs. Chez and Nikki! Catch those eggies!

Yay, Luna! FX'd for you!

Afm - AGHhhhhhh!!!! The waiting! And, waiting! And, it's only 6 dpo. It feels like this 2ww is dragging on much more than previous ones. So ready for the weekend. Being at work and trying to think/read just makes it that much harder - I can't concentrate.

How is everyone else doing? Cycle buddies? BakingB, Lily, and Smimms?

Tomorrow is 12dpo but I don't think I'll test yet. Trying to hold off til Sunday if I can. Still holding on to some hope but I'm kind of concerned that I don't have any symptoms at all this month. I'm going with the flow this month, let's see what this weekend brings. :)

Ooh! Exciting! How'd we get so separated? Tomorrow is only 7 dpo for me. Sometimes no symptoms is a good sign! I'm proud of you for being so patient. I don't think I could hold out. FX'd for you!!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry Alisa and fx'ed baking. Afm I know this is soooooo dangerous and it's suuuppppeeeeerrrrr early but I sort of *feel* pregnant, you know? I have a full week before I can test, so we will see what happens with symptoms between now and then.

:dust: to all

That's awesome, Lily! I hope this is it for you!!! I am feeling good about this cycle too. This waiting thing is hard. Grrr.

FX'd for you!!!

Fx for ya! Hope the doc gets back to you with some good news! :dust:

AFM I haven't checked in in a couple days because I needed some time to not think about ttc, especially after my intense disappointment this past week. I am on day 4 of my soy, and waiting for AF to finish up. Temping is going pretty well, I am surprised that I have been able to remember to take my temperature every morning. Hoping that this gives me some insight into how my cycles are working. :flower:

Welcome back! I felt the same way last cycle right after AF and will probs do the same if AF shows her icky face again this cycle. It is good to take a step back and relax before gearing up again. It is really hard to go through these roller coasters each month. Good luck and FX'd for you this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->