TTC #1 and over 30

Ugh waiting is so hard! Mine was always 12 or 13 days but last cycle it was 14...it's so hard to decide if wanting to know is more important than potentially being disappointed

Ugh waiting is so hard! Mine was always 12 or 13 days but last cycle it was 14...it's so hard to decide if wanting to know is more important than potentially being disappointed

Exactly!!

Hey girls...do you mind if I join...I am 34 and dh is 35..we have been ttc #1 for over a one year and a half…I am DPO 14 today but I am not testing…I have decided to wait on AF instead…I just do not feel very optimistic about this cycle…well I guess after all disappointments why would this cycle be any different..also I cannot bare to see BFN’s it is always like kick in a gut…so instead of getting disappointed several times in TWW I will just wait on AF and then have a pity party…O yea this month was my third cycle of clomid as well…Good luck girls and lots and lots and lots of baby dust for all…I just hate the jealous, bitter, hateful person this process has turned me into

Welcome Sasha :hugs:

My name is Sasha also :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: ladies

Good luck this month, we need to see some :bfp:s this month!

Good luck Luna! :dust:

Hold out until 12DPO girls!! You know how those stark white bfns are heart breaking - no need to risk it!! :hugs:

Welcome Sasha! :hi: I totally agree! I don't POAS until AF is at least 2days late and usually she gets me before I do. It's much less painful than the neg test for me :flower: But FX that she won't show!!! At what point will you test if you don't get AF??

Bakingbabe - how exciting! I hope the :witch: stays away and you get a BFP on Sunday!!! FX
:dust:

Good luck to all the testers!! Luna :hugs: and MD :hugs: and Bakingbabe!!!! Anyone else??

I'm doing alright...FF claims I already Oed but I know I didn't - had no symptoms at all and it's way too early on CD9 for me...My temps are off as predicted cause of the travel! Started OPKs today (neg) so we shall see how things go. Nuttin else to report...off to bed as its almost 2am.

:hug:

Finally a +opk today!!!

Wooohooo! First two week wait almost over :)

Hold out until 12DPO girls!! You know how those stark white bfns are heart breaking - no need to risk it!! :hugs:

Welcome Sasha! :hi: I totally agree! I don't POAS until AF is at least 2days late and usually she gets me before I do. It's much less painful than the neg test for me :flower: But FX that she won't show!!! At what point will you test if you don't get AF??

Bakingbabe - how exciting! I hope the :witch: stays away and you get a BFP on Sunday!!! FX

Good luck to all the testers!! Luna :hugs: and MD :hugs: and Bakingbabe!!!! Anyone else??

I'm doing alright...FF claims I already Oed but I know I didn't - had no symptoms at all and it's way too early on CD9 for me...My temps are off as predicted cause of the travel! Started OPKs today (neg) so we shall see how things go. Nuttin else to report...off to bed as its almost 2am.

:hug:

I guess I am going to test on CD 35 since my gyno said to do so and call with results...however af or spotting comes before then anyway...since I have been on clomid that was a procedure for me…I call them as soon as I start to spot so that she can call in next round of clomid…so who knows …when do you usually ovulate…9 does seem like little early for that…lots of baby dust...

Welp, they called......HCG was -1....so :witch: should be showing her face anytime I'm on CD29 today. :shrug:

We've decided to take a break. I just can't handle this anymore. I will check in with you ladies and still keep up best I can but after almost 2.5 years I'm mentally exhausted of this. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for being such a great support group for me! I will miss you guys. :hugs:

I know how you feel Breezy81. When I got my CLC i went to see my OB because I was having abdominal cramps. so she discovered CLC and told me you are probably pregnant already. so i was so happy by then, then after a few days my AF arrived. i was pretty crushed. hugs hugs hugs

Hey girls...do you mind if I join...I am 34 and dh is 35..we have been ttc #1 for over a one year and a half…I am DPO 14 today but I am not testing…I have decided to wait on AF instead…I just do not feel very optimistic about this cycle…well I guess after all disappointments why would this cycle be any different..also I cannot bare to see BFN’s it is always like kick in a gut…so instead of getting disappointed several times in TWW I will just wait on AF and then have a pity party…O yea this month was my third cycle of clomid as well…Good luck girls and lots and lots and lots of baby dust for all…I just hate the jealous, bitter, hateful person this process has turned me into

hi sasha! welcome to the club! its true that we become mosnters after a few BFN's in our way. They say we have to keep the monster at bay, but what to do? *sigh* but anyway, you will love this thread, you can kiss the monster away by sharing your story here. *hugs*

how is everyone's weekend so far? i'm having sporadical abdominal pain. its like i'm going to have my AF soon i'm still on my CD21. my boobies hurt. rawrrr..

Hi Ladies...it seems that so many of us have had an awful month! Let's hope the next one brings with it lots of BFP's, happiness, calmness, relaxing and just greatness!!!
I haven't been on here all week and just quickly caught up on everything. The witch arrived for me on Monday, so currently on CD6 and AF is over now so let the BD commence! Think I am going to buy some opk's this month, just to check I am ovulating. It's now been 12 cycles TTC and that number just breaks my heart into a million pieces. I had a mild meltdown when AF arrived, but DH just sent me a text making me feel better. So I picked myself up and prepared for the next cycle. I think even when you feel positive and relaxed there is always a deep dark place inside us that just can't understand why life is so unfair!!! But this whole experience is teaching me patience.

GYPSY: So sorry for AF arriving! I am sure the soy will do good things for your cycle. And good for you for being so positive and I am so with you on having a good dinner and some wine with the OH :)
NIKKIH: I too have had a similar meltdown in a shop while shopping for baby stuff for a friends babyshower. Was just looking at all the tiny babygrows and suddenly had tears pouring down my face...it sometimes just overwhelms us. But our time will come and then we will just shed happy tears
BREEZY: I am so sorry to hear about the blood results! That is devastating...there is nothing worse than having your hopes crushed. Thinking of you and sending hugs your way. Concentrate on building your house and a suprise bundle will probably result from it.
PIGLET: I also love preggy bellies...I have always dreamed of having my own. Always irritates me when friends moan about being fat when pregnant...I can't wait to show off my bump!
ALISA: Sorry about AF...I feel your pain, but it always means a fresh start for us :)
MRSCHEZEK: Sounds like you are having a fabulous time in Spain, I loved Spain and it will be a truly awesome story to conceive a little one there
NEWBIE32: How exciting about your puppy, Molly is a an absolute cutie pie! We have a 9 month old golden retriever who we love to absolute bits!
RMSHL: Sorry about AF, can I ask what anovulatory means? Does it mean you didn't ovulate? How can you tell?
GRKPRN: Sorry about AF. Sucks that OH will be away for so long. My DH will also be away a lot in JULY so hoping to get lucky in June otherwise will just have to wait another month.
SASHA: Welcome...these ladies here are great support and just fabulous.
ZEEZ: I didn't realise you had PCOS. Does it affect your cycles much? I know there are varying degrees of PCOS, is yours mild? It's freezing now that winter has arrived hey!!! Wind and rain lashing at my window right now...JHB is more dry in winter hey?

Well...hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! Let's all make JUNE count xxx

babysa, anovulatory does mean no ovulation. I can tell I did not ovulate in two ways. The most obvious way is by looking at my chart, no temp shift at all. The other way is that I had zero fertile cm, and was actualy very stressed about it. Even on my two long cycles, I had fertile cm by CD24. So by CD25 I knew nothing was happening, CD26 had a complete meltdown and not sure if that contributed to AF arriving or not. 26 days is the shortest cycle of my life, and I am just hoping now that I will ovulate this cycle

babysa, anovulatory does mean no ovulation. I can tell I did not ovulate in two ways. The most obvious way is by looking at my chart, no temp shift at all. The other way is that I had zero fertile cm, and was actualy very stressed about it. Even on my two long cycles, I had fertile cm by CD24. So by CD25 I knew nothing was happening, CD26 had a complete meltdown and not sure if that contributed to AF arriving or not. 26 days is the shortest cycle of my life, and I am just hoping now that I will ovulate this cycle

Thanks rmsh1! Can that just happen every now and then? Do you normally ovulate? I am just wondering because sometimes my af is very light, and lasts only 2 days so always wondered if that meant that i didn't ovulate that month. I dont temp or do opk's. I pretty much get ov cramps and ewcm every month so assumed I ov'd. But light af makes me think otherwise.
Fingers crossed for us that this next cycle is a better one! How long are your cycles normally? Mine range from 25 - 30 days. Usually the months I feel pregnant...they decide to be longer...just to keep me going out of my mind with anticipation!!! ;-)

My cycles are typically 33-36 days. But my last two ovulatory ones were 44 and 43 days long :wacko: so I am waiting on blood results now and to see what my doctor wants to do next.

It is common to have anovulatory cycles, but if they occur too often, it suggests a problem. I am very impatient and dont want to just wait and see if I ovulate this month. It drives me mad not knowing

Hi ladies!

Who's up next for testing-baking, md, Luna? Others in the 2ww??

Hope that everyone waiting to o is having fun... ;)

Hope that those of you just starting a new cycle are feeling optomistic about a march baby!! I think it would be a fantastic time to deliver a first baby.

AFM, my temps are lowish for post-ovulation-been in a descend pattern. I'm 8 DPO today according to ff (i think I'm actually 7dpo) and of course hoping that I'm having a dip that will be followed by a big spike starting tomorrow. We shall see. I had a ton of symptoms right after o - like from 1 DPO until 6 DPO but they have really died down. Unless temps go and stay high, I'll just wait out until :witch: shows-probably Wednesday. If temps are high and no sign of af, I'll probably test Thursday-if I can hold out!

Fx'ed everyone!! I'll be stalking to hear about everyone's BFP's - it's time for this thread to explode with them! Happy weekend!

Hi ladies!

Hope that those of you just starting a new cycle are feeling optomistic about a march baby!! I think it would be a fantastic time to deliver a first baby.

AFM, my temps are lowish for post-ovulation-been in a descend pattern. I'm 8 DPO today according to ff (i think I'm actually 7dpo) and of course hoping that I'm having a dip that will be followed by a big spike starting tomorrow. We shall see. I had a ton of symptoms right after o - like from 1 DPO until 6 DPO but they have really died down. Unless temps go and stay high, I'll just wait out until :witch: shows-probably Wednesday. If temps are high and no sign of af, I'll probably test Thursday-if I can hold out!

Fx'ed everyone!! I'll be stalking to hear about everyone's BFP's - it's time for this thread to explode with them! Happy weekend!

Agree!! Let's get those bfps rolling!!! FX'd for you too!

Sasha - Welcome! Defy a wonderful group of ladies. Very helpful to have this group during the roller coaster that comes with every cycle. FX'd and prayers the downs end for all of us soon and we can just be on the up and up!!

Afm, feel Completely normal today. Told DH defy don't feel preggo. I hope these next few days don't drag on for us.

Keeping it short b/c on my iPhone. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :dust: for all!!

Hi ladies!

I didn't test this morning. I thought about it since it is cd26 and 14dpo but I'm going to wait. I don't really have any symptoms except a bit of cramping off and on all day. It's not sharp at all, feels different. Not sure how to describe it.
Just found out that another one of my friends is pregnant. I spent 2 and 1/2 hrs listening to her talk about pregnancy. That was hard. And probably why I don't want to test yet. I'm not sure I can handle the results right now.

Hi ladies!

I didn't test this morning. I thought about it since it is cd26 and 14dpo but I'm going to wait. I don't really have any symptoms except a bit of cramping off and on all day. It's not sharp at all, feels different. Not sure how to describe it.
Just found out that another one of my friends is pregnant. I spent 2 and 1/2 hrs listening to her talk about pregnancy. That was hard. And probably why I don't want to test yet. I'm not sure I can handle the results right now.

Good luck baking! Your temps are still high so that's great. :dust:

Hi cycle buddies just checking in. Had to take a little break. Nothing really happening here as far as symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->