TTC #1 and over 30

Finally a +opk today!!!

Wooohooo! First two week wait almost over :)

Yay! I hope I get mine soon too!

Baking, your chart looks fab! It just feels like everyone is getting pg so easily huh? I hope it's your turn!

:wave: Sasha! Yes, ttc is an emotional rollercoaster full of excitement and frustration- but just know we are on the same ride with you and will offer you any support you need.

rmsh1, I hope you ovulate this cycle and that you don't have to wait too long.

AFM, I am just waiting to O...still -opks. And my pre-O temps are flat...it's kind of bugging me...

11 dpo, still feeling good! By now in my cycle I'm usually having this constant nervous feeling in my stomach but not this time, I'm feeling really relaxed :)

hopefully that means that no matter what happens I will be ok with it.

Still contemplating testing on Monday, I probably will as long as my cervix is still firm (it usually gets slightly softer right before af shows), unless of course I lose my nerve!

Hi all,

1 week into my 2ww, no symptoms but last month I had every symptom I could think of and so the BFN was crushing.

babysa - yes it did mess with my cycles quite a bit but BCP helped. I've only been off it a couple of months so no idea what will happen. And yes it's freezing! Keep warm.

baking babe - good luck. Hope this is it for you

Finally a +opk today!!!

Baking, your chart looks fab! It just feels like everyone is getting pg so easily huh? I hope it's your turn!

:wave: Sasha! Yes, ttc is an emotional rollercoaster full of excitement and frustration- but just know we are on the same ride with you and will offer you any support you need.

AFM, I am just waiting to O...still -opks. And my pre-O temps are flat...it's kind of bugging me...

Thanks, kmae. :) The last four days have been dead on consistent which NEVER happens. Hoping!! And yep, it does feel that way! Everywhere I go, pregnancy taunts me.
I hope you o soon. Waiting is so frustrating!!
I have barely been able to eat my lunches the last two days and my appetite is really not there. Plus there's the fact I'm super tired. I think I'll go take a nap, check on you later chica! :hugs:

Finally a +opk today!!!

Big thermal shift today too....so begins the tww.....aaarrggghh!! Patience, wherefore art thou? Lol!

Finally a +opk today!!!

Big thermal shift today too....so begins the tww.....aaarrggghh!! Patience, wherefore art thou? Lol!

Wishing you strength and patience. Keep yourself busy!

Finally a +opk today!!!

Wishing you strength and patience. Keep yourself busy!

Thanks kmae!!!!!

I am certainly going to try!

Hope that little egg pops for you soon!

:winkwink:

Ladies, i just missed my O, again. i felt lil' cramp last night and had a lot of CM, told DH we shud BD just in case. But he didnt want to. I got a temp spike this morning, so I ovulated yesterday. He promised he'd be more cooperative this cycle, but it didnt happen. I'm so frustrated. I cried last night cuz he didnt want to BD although I told him i might ovulate bcuz of my cramp + EWCM. then cried again this morning after i temp. Why he nvr understand it is so hard for me to plan all this stuff. I have very irregular cycle, so i could not predict precisely when i O. but i've been religiously charted bbt along with checking my CM. but w/o his cooperation, i can do nothing. feel so sad rite now. :cry::cry::cry: Sorry ladies, u have to listen to my rant..

I'm sorry mayjan :hugs:

What if instead of trying to time everything you just try to bd 2 or 3 times a week, then you won't miss it at all

What if instead of trying to time everything you just try to bd 2 or 3 times a week, then you won't miss it at all

Thx luna.. by timing everything, all i did is to get him to BD every other day.. and at the end, it didnt even happen. i feel unattractive as a woman :cry:

symptoms for today (11 or 12 dpo):
Bbs went from a little swollen and slightly sore yesterday to giant and moderately sore today, they don't even fit in my bra!
No cm whatsoever, this is very unusual, I don't think I've felt this dry since I was on depo, usually I have creamy cm right up until af shows
Still crampy
Bloated and gassy

I guess it's safe to say I'm either preggo or af is about to show :haha:

Thx luna.. by timing everything, all i did is to get him to BD every other day.. and at the end, it didnt even happen. i feel unattractive as a woman :cry:
:(
Have you told him how you feel? A lot of men can be really dense about stuff like that.

:(
Have you told him how you feel? A lot of men can be really dense about stuff like that.

Yeah, cuz we've been trying since Jan 2012. I have no knowledge about all the ttc stuff at that time, so i don't know how to predict ovulation. But i did a lot of research, read few books, then i know by charting bbt i would know if i ovulate or not, so i started charting since last cycle and checking CM. and i told him having a baby means a lot to me, i've nvr wanted anything so bad. i know my body is not at the top condition, i feel bad at my side. i have polycystic ovaries, long and irregular cycle, not like other women, that's y i've been trying hard. it's not like i can do this by myself and just conceived.

Bbs went from a little swollen and slightly sore yesterday to giant and moderately sore today, they don't even fit in my bra!
No cm whatsoever, this is very unusual, I don't think I've felt this dry since I was on depo, usually I have creamy cm right up until af shows
Still crampy
Bloated and gassy

Good luck luna, hope u get ur BFP.. some good news from u gals would lighten up my crappy mood at least :flower:

Still crampy
Bloated and gassy

FX Luna! Sounds promising!

I'm sorry:cry:...sounds like you have to have a serious talk with him to ensure heis on the same page:hugs:

Hold out until 12DPO girls!! You know how those stark white bfns are heart breaking - no need to risk it!! :hugs:

Welcome Sasha! :hi: I totally agree! I don't POAS until AF is at least 2days late and usually she gets me before I do. It's much less painful than the neg test for me :flower: But FX that she won't show!!! At what point will you test if you don't get AF??

Bakingbabe - how exciting! I hope the :witch: stays away and you get a BFP on Sunday!!! FX
:dust:

Good luck to all the testers!! Luna :hugs: and MD :hugs: and Bakingbabe!!!! Anyone else??

I'm doing alright...FF claims I already Oed but I know I didn't - had no symptoms at all and it's way too early on CD9 for me...My temps are off as predicted cause of the travel! Started OPKs today (neg) so we shall see how things go. Nuttin else to report...off to bed as its almost 2am.

:hug:

I guess I am going to test on CD 35 since my gyno said to do so and call with results...however af or spotting comes before then anyway...since I have been on clomid that was a procedure for me…I call them as soon as I start to spot so that she can call in next round of clomid…so who knows …when do you usually ovulate…9 does seem like little early for that…lots of baby dust...

I don't quite have a 'usually' because I just started charting 2 months ago but around CD15-17 is when I expect to so I'm ignoring my chart and moving forward with SMEP :winkwink:

What CD are u on now? GL and FX!!!!

:hugs: MayJan, I am sorry he isn't cooperating. When did you last BD though? You are fertile whenever you see that fertile cm, and sperm can live for a few days

Good luck Luna

Ladies, i just missed my O, again. i felt lil' cramp last night and had a lot of CM, told DH we shud BD just in case. But he didnt want to. I got a temp spike this morning, so I ovulated yesterday. He promised he'd be more cooperative this cycle, but it didnt happen. I'm so frustrated. I cried last night cuz he didnt want to BD although I told him i might ovulate bcuz of my cramp + EWCM. then cried again this morning after i temp. Why he nvr understand it is so hard for me to plan all this stuff. I have very irregular cycle, so i could not predict precisely when i O. but i've been religiously charted bbt along with checking my CM. but w/o his cooperation, i can do nothing. feel so sad rite now. :cry::cry::cry: Sorry ladies, u have to listen to my rant..

I'm sorry MayJan. Does he know how you feel about the whole TTC thing? I hope everything is going to be ok soon.

:hugs: MayJan, I am sorry he isn't cooperating. When did you last BD though? You are fertile whenever you see that fertile cm, and sperm can live for a few days

Good luck Luna

Thx gal.. It was 2 days before the day I ovulated. i noticed my CM wasnt as much as last cycle, so i dunno if the sperm can last that long inside. and i kept getting neg. OPK till yesterday (the day i O'd)?? it was a very faint line OPK yesterday, so i couldnt figure out that was the day I O'd. I tot after so much talking, we have mutual understanding about ttc, but if i have to force my way just to get him to BD, i'll say "no thanks!!!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->