TTC #1 and over 30

luna and bakingbabe: sorry to hear the sad news. anyway, let us keep a hopeful heart. we will have pur turn soon.

welcome poppy, ttc1st and flagirlie!

no changes whatsoever. i don't want to expect anymore and have to deal with heartaches. i'm expecting af this 20... but am still praying it wont't come.

Good luck poppy! Hope you get some beginners luck :winkwink:

Luna - you're not out until AF shows so I'm crossing everything for you!!!! Hope she stays away :hugs:

Baking - AUGH, spotting sucks but maybe it's some bfp symptom?! FX for you!!! And congrats on the house renovation! I think that's better than selling and buying something new cause you actually get to make things exactly the way you want!!! How exciting :hugs: Doh!! ::dohh: Just read that AF arrived. At least you got something positive to distract yourself with.

Nikkih & kmae - I got my +OPK this afternoon and had EWCM this morning! Super excited :hugs: We're right on schedule to be cycle buddies again :winkwink:

Lily - hope your temp pops back up! It's still way above the coverline so there's lots of hope. FX for you!!!!

Nikkih - will you be staying in NJ? We're on the Del Rivert just in PA right now but planning to move into NJ next year…hopefully next summer :flower: We can be bump neighbors! :winkwink:

OK off to cash in on the +OPK and EWCM - off to seduce DH :winkwink: Then, need to pack as we're flying home tomorrow! Bye bye Espana :cry:

Hi ladies,

:hugs: Bakingbabe! Ugh, I'm so sorry AF showed up. :( Boo! I am really glad you have a fun project to take on and get your mind off of things! The renovations sound awesome. Maybe focusing on that will help for next cycle. FX'd!

FX'd Luna and Lily - you're not out yet! Stick with me cycle buddies! FX'd and :dust:!

Smimms - how are you doing? FX'd and :dust:!!!

I am testing tomorrow morning. Eek! I am feeling pretty relaxed and actually feeling like I could hold out longer, but I am going out of town and want to test with my hubs. FX'd and Prayers!!!

MrsChez - Awesome you got your +OPK!! I know you really wanted to see that before you traveled home. Yay! Happy :sex:! And, safe travels!

Big Welcome to all the new ladies! Ttc1 and Flagirlie :hi: Did I miss anyone?

All of you beautiful ladies - :hug: and :dust: :dust: :dust:

I spent way too long reading people's stories of getting an early bfn so feeling a little better...so far so good today but the real test will be making it into cd27 tomorrow, haven't made it that far in quite a while!

My body is messing with me!! I had everything that said af was here this morning and now nada. Spotting is so light, it's almost gone and cramps are sporadic. I'm still expecting af soon but there might be a glimmer of hope.
I hope nobody else's body does this to them, it's hard to deal with!!

Hi Ladies,

Baking - FX for you hun! Your temp is still looking great so dont give up hope yet!!!

I feel like my body is messing with me too....I am, by my own calculations, 3dpo today, and after temp drop yesterday (to at or around coverline) my temp has only come back up a fraction today...almost no cm now though...im not sure if there is something wrong with me or if I really did o when i thought on cd 11!!!

I dont suppose anyone could take a look at my chart for me and let me know if Im missing something? Ive not tried to attach one before so not sure if this will work!!

Feeling so lost about it all now!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/8a7d1/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Good luck poppy! Hope you get some beginners luck :winkwink:

Luna - you're not out until AF shows so I'm crossing everything for you!!!! Hope she stays away :hugs:

Baking - AUGH, spotting sucks but maybe it's some bfp symptom?! FX for you!!! And congrats on the house renovation! I think that's better than selling and buying something new cause you actually get to make things exactly the way you want!!! How exciting :hugs: Doh!! ::dohh: Just read that AF arrived. At least you got something positive to distract yourself with.

Nikkih & kmae - I got my +OPK this afternoon and had EWCM this morning! Super excited :hugs: We're right on schedule to be cycle buddies again :winkwink:

Lily - hope your temp pops back up! It's still way above the coverline so there's lots of hope. FX for you!!!!

Nikkih - will you be staying in NJ? We're on the Del Rivert just in PA right now but planning to move into NJ next year…hopefully next summer :flower: We can be bump neighbors! :winkwink:

OK off to cash in on the +OPK and EWCM - off to seduce DH :winkwink: Then, need to pack as we're flying home tomorrow! Bye bye Espana :cry:

We will be buying a house soon in south Jersey. You are not far from me at all. It would be cool to be bump buddies. I had ewcm sat and sun and we had sex Fri, and Sunday. Praying we caught the egg. Today I am dried out with ovary pain so pretty sure I ovulated today.

Well AF showed her face today :cry:...Off to the fourth cycle of clomid..

Luna - chart's looking good, it looks like pregnancy chart alrd. FC!!!

MD1223 - Good luck n keep us posted!!

Newbie32 - ur temps i think it's called fall-back rise?

Flagirlie - have u got any test done? doesnt it usually start with the test first and see if u really need Clomid? i dont get y ur ob said he/she will give u Clomid if u think u need it? i've nvr seen an RE myself so i'm not sure how they usually work, sorry, can't give u any good advice. how's ur chart in the past 2 years? did u ovulate every cycle? i tot Clomid only helps u ovulate early or works if u have anovulatory cycle.

Luna - chart's looking good, it looks like pregnancy chart alrd. FC!!!

MD1223 - Good luck n keep us posted!!

Newbie32 - ur temps i think it's called fall-back rise?

Flagirlie - have u got any test done? doesnt it usually start with the test first and see if u really need Clomid? i dont get y ur ob said he/she will give u Clomid if u think u need it? i've nvr seen an RE myself so i'm not sure how they usually work, sorry, can't give u any good advice. how's ur chart in the past 2 years? did u ovulate every cycle? i tot Clomid only helps u ovulate early or works if u have anovulatory cycle.

Thanks MayJan...Im hoping so..if not, i cant figure it out because i had +opks, ov cramps, ewcm, and now I have almost no cm at all, - opks, but my temps arent nearly as high as they were post o last month...

Grrrr as if i wasnt already impatient enough this cycle...that will learn me!!!

I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I have o'd on one of the days from cd 11 to cd 15...but have a feeling this might not be my month....

OMG!!!! :bfp:! :happydance: At 3:30 am. Couldn't sleep and still can't! Ahhh! I can't believe it! Please Lord let this be a sticky one!

Things we did different this cycle - I drink a lot of green tea with honey and cinn during first two weeks and a little during 2ww. I allowed myself to drink this 2ww but limited it to one or two drinks per sitting/day. I ate grapefruit. Made sure we never finished BD with me on top and stayed lying down after for as long as possible. Prayed a lot - with Hubs and alone. And first cycle SMEP! Who knows what helped but thought I'd share in case.

No sore b's unless I poke around then can find one or two small sore spots. Had nauseau 8dpo and weird cramping on and off since 7dpo. A lot of tingly cramping (not painful) yesterday evening. Have been (tmi alert) constipated and hungry and have defy had a little bit of preggo brain (thank goodness I can blame it on this - ha!)

Praying big time for a healthy and successful pregnancy.

Took a pic of hpts but not sure how to upload from my iPhone ...

OMG!!!! :bfp:! :happydance: At 3:30 am. Couldn't sleep and still can't! Ahhh! I can't believe it! Please Lord let this be a sticky one!

Things we did different this cycle - I drink a lot of green tea with honey and cinn during first two weeks and a little during 2ww. I allowed myself to drink this 2ww but limited it to one or two drinks per sitting/day. I ate grapefruit. Made sure we never finished BD with me on top and stayed lying down after for as long as possible. Prayed a lot - with Hubs and alone. And first cycle SMEP! Who knows what helped but thought I'd share in case.

No sore b's unless I poke around then can find one or two small sore spots. Had nauseau 8dpo and weird cramping on and off since 7dpo. A lot of tingly cramping (not painful) yesterday evening. Have been (tmi alert) constipated and hungry and have defy had a little bit of preggo brain (thank goodness I can blame it on this - ha!)

Praying big time for a healthy and successful pregnancy.

Took a pic of hpts but not sure how to upload from my iPhone ...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!!

Fabulous news!

Happy and healthy nine months :flower:

FX for some others this month too!

Thank you, Newbie!!!

Yes, FX'd, prayers and :dust: for more :bfp:'s on here!!!

Sasha :hugs: FX'd this next cycle is yours.

BakingB, Lily, Luna, and Smimms - how are you guys doing? Sending lots of :dust:!!! I need a bump buddy now!

Anyone else testing soon? GL and FX'd everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->