TTC #1 and over 30

MD!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm sooooooo over the moon for you that I almost teared up!

You must be on cloud 9 :cloud9:

I would love to be your bump buddy but not sure this is gonna be my cycle...no temp spike for me and i fear af will arrive tomorrow. But back to you, girl!! Heck, you're definitely a walking advertisement for SMEP (which we failed to follow because of some scheduling issues). I've also heard wonders about green tea and grapefruit. And being on the bottom :blush:

So so exciting-yahoo!! Whats your due date?? When you get to a real computer, be sure to post your pic - xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OMG!!!! :bfp:! :happydance: At 3:30 am. Couldn't sleep and still can't! Ahhh! I can't believe it! Please Lord let this be a sticky one!

Things we did different this cycle - I drink a lot of green tea with honey and cinn during first two weeks and a little during 2ww. I allowed myself to drink this 2ww but limited it to one or two drinks per sitting/day. I ate grapefruit. Made sure we never finished BD with me on top and stayed lying down after for as long as possible. Prayed a lot - with Hubs and alone. And first cycle SMEP! Who knows what helped but thought I'd share in case.

No sore b's unless I poke around then can find one or two small sore spots. Had nauseau 8dpo and weird cramping on and off since 7dpo. A lot of tingly cramping (not painful) yesterday evening. Have been (tmi alert) constipated and hungry and have defy had a little bit of preggo brain (thank goodness I can blame it on this - ha!)

Praying big time for a healthy and successful pregnancy.

Took a pic of hpts but not sure how to upload from my iPhone ...

wow! yay! congats MD!! i'm so happy for you. hugs hugs hugs

Stark white BFN for me-kind of like last month-now that temps indicate it's probably not going to happen, I feel more open to confirming that with a cheapie internet test-I think it helps me move on emotionally and makes :witch: much easier for me to handle. Can anybody relate? I expect her here tomorrow. Staying positive and hoping for a march baby! Honestly I am so happy for MD that I feel kind of like I got a bfp at 3:30am today too!

:dust: to all-we'll all have our turn when it's meant to be.

Ps. Md-how did you tell oh??

Thank you, Newbie!!!

Yes, FX'd, prayers and :dust: for more :bfp:'s on here!!!

Sasha :hugs: FX'd this next cycle is yours.

BakingB, Lily, Luna, and Smimms - how are you guys doing? Sending lots of :dust:!!! I need a bump buddy now!

Anyone else testing soon? GL and FX'd everyone!

Thanks Md and CONGRATS to you...so exciting...:happydance

OMG!!!! :bfp:! :happydance: At 3:30 am. Couldn't sleep and still can't! Ahhh! I can't believe it! Please Lord let this be a sticky one!

Things we did different this cycle - I drink a lot of green tea with honey and cinn during first two weeks and a little during 2ww. I allowed myself to drink this 2ww but limited it to one or two drinks per sitting/day. I ate grapefruit. Made sure we never finished BD with me on top and stayed lying down after for as long as possible. Prayed a lot - with Hubs and alone. And first cycle SMEP! Who knows what helped but thought I'd share in case.

No sore b's unless I poke around then can find one or two small sore spots. Had nauseau 8dpo and weird cramping on and off since 7dpo. A lot of tingly cramping (not painful) yesterday evening. Have been (tmi alert) constipated and hungry and have defy had a little bit of preggo brain (thank goodness I can blame it on this - ha!)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! It's about time someone got a :bfp:!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

MD1223 - FINALLY!!!! Yay!!! Congrats... so happy for u... H&H 9 mths n sticky bean!!! yaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

FABULOUS, md!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I almost teared up reading your post. So so happy for you, girlie!

I hope I can join you soon. :)

Yaaaay!!!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you right now! :happydance:

Awe, thank you so much, ladies!!! I hope you all will join me soon too! You guys are the best! :hug:

I'm sorry Lily - but as you know, you arent out until AF shows. FX'd!

So how did I tell DH? Like any other sweet and sane wife whose husband got home from work at 2:30am, I woke him up and turned on his bright overhead light and said "LOOK!!! I think we did it!" :haha: Whoops. He didn't mind though. He is a little hesitant to get too excited yet, though. We had a chemical pregnancy in April and he wants to make sure we don't go through that again. I totally understand. For me, though, somehow this feels different and I am really excited. FX'd!

Oh, and here is the pic. Not sure how well you can see it on here. What do y'all think? We are going to do another one on father's day to make sure it gets nice and dark (of course, I'll probs do some before then too ;))

:cloud9:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
I do ovulate each cycle, pretty much since I have been religiously temping and charting (feb 2011). Have not had any tests done yet. Guess my OB thinks to make sure I do ovulate and more often? My periods range between 37 and 50, although 37-38 this whole year in general...

Lily - I forgot - the due date is February 21. :)

Crossing everything for you! :dust:

Oh, and here is the pic. Not sure how well you can see it on here. What do y'all think? We are going to do another one on father's day to make sure it gets nice and dark (of course, I'll probs do some before then too ;))

Looks positive to me! Girlie, I am truly happy for you. :) Enjoy every moment!

Thank you so much, Bakingbabe. That really means a lot. :) How are you doing today? Have you tested again? FX'd and :dust: Please come be my bump buddy! ;)

Congrats MD! It's about time we had another bfp :)

Afm I'm onto cycle 7, hoping it's my lucky number :(

Thank you so much, Bakingbabe. That really means a lot. :) How are you doing today? Have you tested again? FX'd and :dust: Please come be my bump buddy! ;)

I didn't test this morning but I'm fairly certain :witch: is here. :(:cry::cry::cry:
I really wish I could be your bump buddy!!! I'm having a tough time with this one. :( I'm really happy for you and more than anything I wish I could join you.

I didn't test this morning but I'm fairly certain :witch: is here. :(:cry::cry::cry:
I really wish I could be your bump buddy!!! I'm having a tough time with this one. :( I'm really happy for you and more than anything I wish I could join you.

Boy can I relate. If we are both in fact out ... We can be cycle buddies next month. :hugs:

Oh Wow!!! Congratulations :dance:
Happy and healthy 9 months to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"