TTC #1 and over 30

Hi :hi: Preg_Pilot - How are you? And, thanks!!! :)

Hey, hopefully you´ll feel better than I do. fingers crossed for ya.

At 8 weeks, every symptom hit me at once, I think.
Can´t sleep, don´t want to eat - soooo queasy (force myself to anyways), feeling extremely moody, and my sex drive has vanished...
Hopefully it´s just a phase, I really don´t want to feel like this for the rest of the pregnancy.

And yea... stretching pains? (there is a reason they´re called "pains") ;)

No seriously, I´m grateful for being pregnant, but I feel like I´ve been extremely sick for the last 6 days.

MD - congratulations ! sooo happy for you. It's really time we had some more Baby Dust floating around. H& H 9 months.

Pilot - hope you feel better soon, most woman feel better after the first trimester. until then just take care of yourself and keep thinking about the little bundle at the end of the tunnel.

AFM - I was much more relaxed about TTC this month but today one of my best friends went into labour 2 weeks early (healthy baby girl!). With all this positivity in the air I keep thinking that it might be contagious… Damm optimism gets me every time.

Oh, and here is the pic. Not sure how well you can see it on here. What do y'all think? We are going to do another one on father's day to make sure it gets nice and dark (of course, I'll probs do some before then too ;))

:cloud9:

Looks positive to me! Girlie, I am truly happy for you. :) Enjoy every moment!

Thank you so much, Bakingbabe. That really means a lot. :) How are you doing today? Have you tested again? FX'd and :dust: Please come be my bump buddy! ;)

I didn't test this morning but I'm fairly certain :witch: is here. :(:cry::cry::cry:
I really wish I could be your bump buddy!!! I'm having a tough time with this one. :( I'm really happy for you and more than anything I wish I could join you.

Boy can I relate. If we are both in fact out ... We can be cycle buddies next month. :hugs:

:hugs: I'm out for sure now. Can't deny it any longer. :( Onto month 7.

Oh, and here is the pic. Not sure how well you can see it on here. What do y'all think? We are going to do another one on father's day to make sure it gets nice and dark (of course, I'll probs do some before then too ;))

:cloud9:

Looks positive to me! Girlie, I am truly happy for you. :) Enjoy every moment!

Thank you so much, Bakingbabe. That really means a lot. :) How are you doing today? Have you tested again? FX'd and :dust: Please come be my bump buddy! ;)

I didn't test this morning but I'm fairly certain :witch: is here. :(:cry::cry::cry:
I really wish I could be your bump buddy!!! I'm having a tough time with this one. :( I'm really happy for you and more than anything I wish I could join you.

Boy can I relate. If we are both in fact out ... We can be cycle buddies next month. :hugs:

:hugs: I'm out for sure now. Can't deny it any longer. :( Onto month 7.

Aww so sorry bakingbabe. Good luck in month 7 :dust: :dust:

Thanks, luna and nikki. :hugs: I am taking it pretty hard today but tomorrow my positive outlook will come, at least I hope so. I think a nice bubble bath and some chocolate are in my future.

hi guys. quick question...m having this aroused feeling for 4 days now. does anybody have this? We BD every other day, then how come i still feel this? rawrrr...

hi guys. quick question...m having this aroused feeling for 4 days now. does anybody have this? We BD every other day, then how come i still feel this? rawrrr...

I don't know if this is the case for you. However, the more we :sex: the more I want it :laugh2:

Agree, Nikki!

:hugs: I'm sorry Bakingbabe. I hope I didn't make it worse by mentioning the bump buddy thing. :( I just wanted to stay optimistic and hopeful for you, but now I just feel bad. Sorry! :hugs: God has his plan for you and your perfect family and your time will definitely come and hopefully very soon. AND think about how many people have March and April birthdays! The next two cycles will be lucky ones! Definitely go for that bubble bath and maybe a nice glass of wine!

Can´t sleep, don´t want to eat - soooo queasy (force myself to anyways), feeling extremely moody, and my sex drive has vanished...
Hopefully it´s just a phase, I really don´t want to feel like this for the rest of the pregnancy.

No seriously, I´m grateful for being pregnant, but I feel like I´ve been extremely sick for the last 6 days.

Ugh - I am sorry you are feeling so sick. I am already starting to feel a little weird, which is part of the reason I couldn't really sleep last night - had a heartburn feeling but in my tummy and under my ribs. Also, did you have cramping this early? I am getting very weird cramps and they are starting to become a little more painful. FX'd this is normal. And, FX'd your icky symptoms go away soon!

Agree, Nikki!

:hugs: I'm sorry Bakingbabe. I hope I didn't make it worse by mentioning the bump buddy thing. :( I just wanted to stay optimistic and hopeful for you, but now I just feel bad. Sorry! :hugs: God has his plan for you and your perfect family and your time will definitely come and hopefully very soon. AND think about how many people have March and April birthdays! The next two cycles will be lucky ones! Definitely go for that bubble bath and maybe a nice glass of wine!

It's okay, I know you meant happy things. Don't feel bad, I wanted to stay optimistic too but the timing wasn't right this month. It's hard when the :witch: shows her face and it seems to be getting harder to deal with each month. I'm taking the day to be sad and wallow. Hopefully, tomorrow the positivity will show up! :)

Ugh - I am sorry you are feeling so sick. I am already starting to feel a little weird, which is part of the reason I couldn't really sleep last night - had a heartburn feeling but in my tummy and under my ribs. Also, did you have cramping this early? I am getting very weird cramps and they are starting to become a little more painful. FX'd this is normal. And, FX'd your icky symptoms go away soon!

Yep, the cramping was there pretty much immediately.

Agree, Nikki!

It's okay, I know you meant happy things. Don't feel bad, I wanted to stay optimistic too but the timing wasn't right this month. It's hard when the :witch: shows her face and it seems to be getting harder to deal with each month. I'm taking the day to be sad and wallow. Hopefully, tomorrow the positivity will show up! :)

I am right there with you Bakingbaby...my af showed up her ugly face yesterday...so I am CD2 now...getting ready to start round four...I try to think positive but is very hard...then I though you know it would be better to have a baby in March, May or April because you can have birthday parties outside instead of inside...but am still sad that it was not this month...and it does not help that I have had a dream last night that I took preg test and it was BFP...I was crushed when I woke up...what a cruel dream...hang in there bakingbaby we will get this BFP…

congrats MD1223, Have happy and healthy 9 months...

Agree, Nikki!

I am right there with you Bakingbaby...my af showed up her ugly face yesterday...so I am CD2 now...getting ready to start round four...I try to think positive but is very hard...then I though you know it would be better to have a baby in March, May or April because you can have birthday parties outside instead of inside...but am still sad that it was not this month...and it does not help that I have had a dream last night that I took preg test and it was BFP...I was crushed when I woke up...what a cruel dream...hang in there bakingbaby we will get this BFP…

Sorry Sasha :hugs:

Will be our turn soon!

Xo,
Lily

Thanks Lilli..your chart stills looks good..don't count your self out yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->