TTC #1 at 35+

Sorry to be gone so long!

We too are having a little girl! We are OVER THE MOON (especially OH, who desperately wanted a daughter), and I still feel enormously grateful to everyone here for always cheering me on and believing all this would happen -- even when I couldn't believe myself.

Though I admit to having had a very anxious pregnancy, worrying about nearly everything all of the time, the test results have come back perfect. I'm very nearly 27 weeks, happily huge, and busy figuring out what to buy for the little one.

:dust: :dust: and more :dust: to you lovely ladies.

-- Ella

:friends:
Sorry to be gone so long!

We too are having a little girl! We are OVER THE MOON (especially OH, who desperately wanted a daughter), and I still feel enormously grateful to everyone here for always cheering me on and believing all this would happen -- even when I couldn't believe myself.

Though I admit to having had a very anxious pregnancy, worrying about nearly everything all of the time, the test results have come back perfect. I'm very nearly 27 weeks, happily huge, and busy figuring out what to buy for the little one.

:dust: :dust: and more :dust: to you lovely ladies.

-- Ella

Hi Ella, lovely to see an update from you :) A girl awwwww, so happy for you!!

Lisa - Congrats on your engagement hun!! Fab video, bless him :thumbup:

Tracey - good luck for your wedding, you will have an amazing day!

Sam - I read some of the older posts, a girl for you too :) Many congrats!!

For those who are having to go through some extra hurdles I'm sending you extra special :dust: and hope things work out very soon!! :hugs:

AFM, I am currently 18+4, all going well. We have our anatomy/anomoly scan next Friday so fingers crossed for that. We are also moving to America in August! A big year for us :cloud9:

Take care you lovely lot :friends: xx

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been a while but this wedding doesn't organise itself!! lol

6 days to go and i am so unstressed and chilled....honest!! Everything is falling into place and i can't wait till friday to be mrs wilson...that sounds so strange lol.

been to my first gynae out-patient appointment at start of june. more bloods, internal scan and then OH did his sample in a pot last week. hopefully will get the all clear and then it's just a case of waiting as they won't try anything until we've been TTC for 18mths. Year is up on Wednesday so only 6more months to count i guess.

I am so happy that we've had bump updates from Ella, Sam and Hope4. Congrats, love and best wishes to you all.

Deb and Leilani....please hang in there...keep strong and focussed xxx

Txxx

Tracey - how very exciting for you. I was looking at my wedding photos today, and it was just great. I hope you have the best day and the best weather, and I would love to see some pics - especially of the dress and the kilts!

Hope4 - moving to America - is this for work reasons, or just a change of scenery - good luckl with the scans

Ella - Yay team pink! Have you been buying lots of girlie things?

Congrats to Lola too, whose BFP announcement I saw last week!

As for me 15 injections down, and hopefully only 15-20 more to go.

I notice there is now a 35+ section of B'n'B - which is quite good - but there are still a few characters over there who use text speak (something I associate with teenagers) and other with 12 kids already, but struggling for (un)lucky 13. OK, so that is a bit of a lie, but you know what I mean. I spend most of my B'n'B time in the LTTTC sections or the journals of the ladies I'm stalking - much less infuriating!

Tracey - how very exciting for you. I was looking at my wedding photos today, and it was just great. I hope you have the best day and the best weather, and I would love to see some pics - especially of the dress and the kilts!

Hope4 - moving to America - is this for work reasons, or just a change of scenery - good luckl with the scans

Ella - Yay team pink! Have you been buying lots of girlie things?

Congrats to Lola too, whose BFP announcement I saw last week!

As for me 15 injections down, and hopefully only 15-20 more to go.

I notice there is now a 35+ section of B'n'B - which is quite good - but there are still a few characters over there who use text speak (something I associate with teenagers) and other with 12 kids already, but struggling for (un)lucky 13. OK, so that is a bit of a lie, but you know what I mean. I spend most of my B'n'B time in the LTTTC sections or the journals of the ladies I'm stalking - much less infuriating!

Hi Leilani, great news on your progress so far! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for hitting the jackpot on your first attempt :thumbup: I've been reading youjr journal - it is fascinating how much they know and what they can do these days!

We are moving due to DH's work, very exciting times indeed, I'll be 6 months by the time we do the final move. It turns out that our LO was conceived out there during a trip in March so it will be a true American baby! :-D

Please don't name you baby after where it was conceived! Unless it was somewhere with a cool name, that doesn't make you sound like Posh Spice!

Hi Girls,

I just thought I'd let you know that at 12 dpo I'm a day late so did a boots test and I'm pregnant!

I feel so strange right now. Numb really it's all v. surreal and I can't quite believe it.

If I'm honest I'm slightly terrified too!

Early days I know but keep them crossed for me.

:cloud9:

Baby dust to all of you!
:dust:

Hi Spacegirl!!

Congrats! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Praying for a H&H 9 months for you
Deb xx

Thanks Deb111!

You've always been so lovely and supportive. I hope you get your BFP soon xxxx

:dust:

That's great news - I saw your post about your helpful doctor - now you don't have a chance to follow her advice - it must have been the PMA!!!

Yay!

That's great news - I saw your post about your helpful doctor - now you don't have a chance to follow her advice - it must have been the PMA!!!

Yay!

Haha it was quite typical really finding out shortly after we'd seen her!

Leilani,I've been reading your journal. I hope you find a way soon. I have to say I think you are a great writer and you make me laugh alot.:hugs: XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->