Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

How's everyone doing ?? I'm 7dpo and sleeping alot and am bloated also sore boobs ! This last week is going to go very slow I know it haha

Well I am 11dpo and still no signs of preggers just signs of that nasty witch coming. I tested this a.m and BFN ������ no luck of the Irish for us this month, Thiught we did good this month too, oh well more bd next month hehe the fun part!, bring it on April. Next month hubby and I are going away for a night of two during my green week. Hoping that being away will distress us some and we can just work on making that baby hehe. Good luck to all of you hoping to see more BFP. Baby dust to all!!

Well I am 11dpo and still no signs of preggers just signs of that nasty witch coming. I tested this a.m and BFN ������ no luck of the Irish for us this month, Thiught we did good this month too, oh well more bd next month hehe the fun part!, bring it on April. Next month hubby and I are going away for a night of two during my green week. Hoping that being away will distress us some and we can just work on making that baby hehe. Good luck to all of you hoping to see more BFP. Baby dust to all!!

hey ! Your not out until af arrives though. I'm hoping you are ! I'm 8dpo and having cramps and I'm so tired it's unreal ! Even texting on my phone seems like so much effort. Also got sore boobs now. Sounds like a good plan for next month you've got there ! I was going to stop trying after this month as I'll be flying to greece in early June and didn't want anything to go wrong ect...

hey ! Your not out until af arrives though. I'm hoping you are ! I'm 8dpo and having cramps and I'm so tired it's unreal ! Even texting on my phone seems like so much effort. Also got sore boobs now. Sounds like a good plan for next month you've got there ! I was going to stop trying after this month as I'll be flying to greece in early June and didn't want anything to go wrong ect...

Well everything sounds good on ur end so far! Wishing u best of luck! Happy st. Patrick's day
af is coming..started spotting today, damn witch lol and next on the ,as b a wash too b just found out we will have fam here and can't exactly bd when they r here...

greece wow that sounds womderful! Jealous hehe

Well everything sounds good on ur end so far! Wishing u best of luck! Happy st. Patrick's day
af is coming..started spotting today, damn witch lol and next on the ,as b a wash too b just found out we will have fam here and can't exactly bd when they r here...

greece wow that sounds womderful! Jealous hehe

Aww no did it turn into full blow af? I know how you feel I'd feel awkward haha. My boobs are starting to get very sore ! And I'm exhausted already it's only 5 pm here haha. Also I kept Beeding to go for a wee. The tiredness is strange it just hits me then I'm asleep.

Glad I found this thread. This is our first month TTC. AF is due today or tomorrow. And I have many AF symptoms. Do you guys find you are symptom hunting haha I wish I wasn't but can't help it. Hopefully next month I dont seach for symptoms as much (I'm not very hopefully that it worked this month.. It's inly my 2nd month off BC). Best of luck to you all ��

Well the witch flew in on her big ol broom today not a happy camper. Oh well on to planning my trip away with the hubs for next month..I am praying and hoping that time away together will help us be nice and relaxed and make that lil bundle of joy. Good luck to all of you still enjoying the wonderful tww hahahaha if any are in the some boat as I am I would love to continue to chat ,.hope to see more stories of BFP!!!

Welcome ella! ! Bet your nervous ! Have you done any tests yet ? I caved and I did a test this morning 10 dpo and bfn but my boobs are so sore and the area around my nipple is so red ! ... I'm still holding onto hope had some twinge sharp pain in left side of my ovary today.

I'm sorry smyleegrl ! I bug hug best of luck for next month !! Sounds like a good plan relaxing and having baby dancing fun !!

Welcome ella! ! Bet your nervous ! Have you done any tests yet ? I caved and I did a test this morning 10 dpo and bfn but my boobs are so sore and the area around my nipple is so red ! ... I'm still holding onto hope had some twinge sharp pain in left side of my ovary today.

I'm sorry smyleegrl ! I bug hug best of luck for next month !! Sounds like a good plan relaxing and having baby dancing fun !!

Thanks for welcoming me willow tree. I have done 1 PT. On either 10/11dpo. Way to early... But first month trying to conceive you really have no idea. No one teaches you about this horrible 2 week waiting period hahah you just think you do it and bam your Prego the next day haha I'm not charting or anything yet. Just based it on my cycle dates. Hoping I got the ovulation day right. But this is only month 2 off BC so I'm not 100% if I ovulated or not. AF is due to arrive today or tomorrow. I'm not overly hopeful that it worked this quickly haha but time will tell ( fingers crossed). Where are you in the process?

Thanks for welcoming me willow tree. I have done 1 PT. On either 10/11dpo. Way to early... But first month trying to conceive you really have no idea. No one teaches you about this horrible 2 week waiting period hahah you just think you do it and bam your Prego the next day haha I'm not charting or anything yet. Just based it on my cycle dates. Hoping I got the ovulation day right. But this is only month 2 off BC so I'm not 100% if I ovulated or not. AF is due to arrive today or tomorrow. I'm not overly hopeful that it worked this quickly haha but time will tell ( fingers crossed). Where are you in the process?

Aww I know I try not to become stressed and obsessing on Google every 5 mins ! Just wanting some answers lol. Good luck !!
Well I'm on my 5th month ttc baby 1. I had a miscarriage in December. But have them same symptoms this month so I'm hoping this month I am. I've got really sore boobs !! They're tender and swollen and also red too. So tired also. I tool a ept this morning at 10 dpo and definite bfn. Made me feel a little sad inside. We shall see though not long to wait! For either of us. Baby dust to you ! Keep me updated how you get along :)

Welcome Ella!.... Nice to have u here. This is indeed a great thread!

Ladies, how are u all doing? I'm still hanging in there... trying to keep myself busy and trying my best to NOT count the days or be anxious...as if that's possible!!!!! Ugh!!! Lord be with me! :) AF stay awayyyyyyy!!!!!!

Welcome Ella!.... Nice to have u here. This is indeed a great thread!

Ladies, how are u all doing? I'm still hanging in there... trying to keep myself busy and trying my best to NOT count the days or be anxious...as if that's possible!!!!! Ugh!!! Lord be with me! :) AF stay awayyyyyyy!!!!!!

I'm due af in 5 days got the more incredible sore boobs I've ever had ! :-( ... I'm trying to to count days too but it's so hard not too ! Haha

Tropical doll, how much longer do you have to wait until testing or AF arrives with her unwanted monthly gift? How long have you been trying? I'm on holidays this week ( March break.. I'm a teacher), so it's pretty much all I've thought about hah

12dpo bfn starting to loose hope af due in 2 days we will see I'm going to wait it until she shoes now. Feeling down glad I've got people to talk to. I'm just so confused why I have all these symptoms and nothing.. 😯

Wow so glad I found this thread. Close to a year of TTC. Finally caved in and got some okp. I attached my darkest test what do you guys think? is that an ovulation or not really? My husband and I work opposite work schedules so I know we don't always get the timing right, but this month we should be spot on :winkwink:

Google has definitely become my downfall and I'm a nurse haha you think i would know better.
Heres to hoping everyone gets BFP soon!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
Willow - I'm sorry AF caught you. hopefully next month she will be a no show

Welcome Swimmyj! :flower: ....Happy to have u join us. This Thread has helped me sooooo much....Thanks to all of these lovely ladies! I trust that u'll enjoy our little group too.

Sorry for those of u who were recently visited by AF. *sigh* Best wishes next month!

As for me....I'm sort of trying to not think about it too much... but that's impossible! All I can say at this point is that I'm trusting God to make this happen. My last period started on February 1st, and AF has not returned since then. Ordinarily, this would automatically signal pregnancy in most women...... but my periods have been ridiculously irregular in the past (skipping weeks, and sometimes even months at a time!).... so I'm not jumping for joy just yet! I made that mistake last year, and it all ended in tears when AF finally decided to show up! So I don't wanna jump the gun again.

Wayyyyyy too nervous to take a pregnancy test at this point. I can't deal with that disappointment. So I'm trying to keep myself busy and my mind otherwise occupied..... but we all know that I'm just driving myself crazy!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->