• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

hey gals just checking in seeing how everyone is doing. I just got home from spending time up at our cabin. It was so nice! I can't wait to move up there full time (5-10 year plan lol). It sounds silly but i was super excited at Lizzy's one month check up yesterday she is up a whole pound! i've been worried with breast feeding she hasn't been getting enough. looks like I was worried for no reason.

Also going with a friend of mine next week to meet/have lunch with a women who has agreed to carry a baby for her! i'm so excited for her and her husband. They have been trying for 10 years and found she couldn't have or carry a baby. I really hope this works for them.

aw swimmy you call her lizzy?? thats soooo cute!!! and a pound gain is really good!!! you go lil lizzy!! im so happy for your friend i really hope it all goes well for them!

AFM im doing pretty good! been kinda sick this month so that sucks :( found out i have ulcerative colitis so that isnt fun! but ive lost 15 pounds since august 1 and i also found a new job thats mon-fri, 9-5 which is ideal for me! so i am super happy :) i dont really know when we will revisit ttc, hopefully in the next month or 2, but we're going to try and be super calm about it, nothing too crazy, and hope for the best :)

Congrats on the job mama! What kind of job is it? I think a calm approach to ttc is a good way to head into it

hey ladies, so a couple day ago I was 12 DPO and I took a $tree test the Assured one and it came out plain as day a faint positive this line you could see from a arms length away and a little further, but I tested on 13 DPO & today all negatives. May I say that i've never had a chemical pregnancy and so far i'm not looking for answers in that catigory.. I need to know if I have sore breasts, runny nose, high soft cervix, watery CM and a tad bit thick, and 3 days late, with exhaustion , and lots of hunger ,am I pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now and no luck but i'm hoping that this is our month! any advice would help :) P.s, I also have been noticing flucuating dull cramps on my left and right side back and front. Anyone also have this as a early pregnancy sign? also I haven't had implantation bleeding, but i hear sometimes that doesn't also occur with every woman. I've tested 12dpo, 13&14 dpo and all negatives, ladies this is my only positive result.. What do you think. no mentions of chemical pregnancies please trying to stay positive. :D https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=b900320be7a8c78931a98be82aceee3a&oe=57DD76FA

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=038acdcdd5cdcb608e564d519a686d4c&oe=57DDAF43

Mama - post natal depression is no joke! Don't be ashamed to ask for help or call your doctor. I've had a few total meltdowns hysterical sobbing, worries something will happen to her. It's really over whelming sometimes, are you breast feeding? I've heard that can be helpful with depression for some women (then again I've heard for others it can make it worse). If you need to vent or anything please message, you are not alone.

Swimmy I had this really bad your are not alone !! It is completely life changing which is so overwhelming I literally had no clue and I cried I the bath a few times my mum practically lived at mine every day which I couldn't of coped otherwise. Doing fine now though we got there in the end. Just remember that that particular moment will pass much love to you and your beautiful baby Elizabeth! Hope your both doing well

Hallo ladies been gone a while compleat lyrics slipped my mind this site haha. Hope your all well !! My little girls 8 weeks just had her jabs she's growing well and is super happy couldn't love her more. Hello brandy I hear your doing I've which is fantastic!!! I'm so pleased everyone's doing well. It's hectic life as a ftm but I absolutely love it worth all the stress lol

Mama hope work is going well :)

Willow - it's crazy how fast the time is going. Can't believe lizzy is 7 weeks already. I started pumping more and doing bottles at night time and that has helped the depression a lot, so that way my DH can help more at night. I wish my family was closer that would help so much

Brandy - hope your doing good!

Mama hope work is going well :)

Willow - it's crazy how fast the time is going. Can't believe lizzy is 7 weeks already. I started pumping more and doing bottles at night time and that has helped the depression a lot, so that way my DH can help more at night. I wish my family was closer that would help so much

Brandy - hope your doing good!
I know time goes way too fast !! Mine is 10 weeks tomorrow baby Eva is so smart already. I had mum and dad round and it helped me so much I was so thankful. Glad bfing is going well for you both. I've stopped now I pumped and fed and it helped I also have 32 bags of milk in the freezer lol

Yeah I'm down to bf maybe only once or twice a day the rest is pumping or formula.

Random but it has rained almost every day this week and next week is looking like its gonna be the same. I hate yucky weather! I want some nice again lol

well ladies! af is finally done and i am back to the TTC world!!

Yay :) welcome back mama - are you guys doing anything different?
It sounds silly but I took an opk yesterday because I still haven't had a period after having lizzy and was getting what I thought was ovulation cramping ... nope opk was almost completely blank lol haven't had that before. If I haven't started by my doctors visit I will bring it up. I know if your pumping/breast feeding you don't always get one but it's weirding me ouT

haha mine are literally almost always blank! it sucks!! and not anything too different, taking a relaxing approach for now :) but i've lost 23 pounds since july so hoping that helps!! hope you're doing well swimmy!!

Hello Ladies, I am currently TTC#1 with DH of 4 years but we've been best friends for 11 years. I am 24 with PCOS and DEVICS DISEASE (which is very simular to Lupus and MS except more severe) but I just joined this b&b after referring back to it so many times for many different topics over the past few months and I'm looking for buddies who can share their journeys and experiences. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

mama - im back to work as of tonight and it sucks ugh! i really need to get back on the weight loss train i've really let myself go. I put on 12 lbs in the last month! that is not ok. I'm already a heavy girl to start with my body doesn't need any extra weight lol. hopefully being back to work i won't be eating as much crap. Hope ur doing well, how is this cycle going?

Teribear - welcome! I'm not familiar with Devics disease can it impact fertility like PCOS can? how long have you been TTC?

mama - im back to work as of tonight and it sucks ugh! i really need to get back on the weight loss train i've really let myself go. I put on 12 lbs in the last month! that is not ok. I'm already a heavy girl to start with my body doesn't need any extra weight lol. hopefully being back to work i won't be eating as much crap. Hope ur doing well, how is this cycle going?

Teribear - welcome! I'm not familiar with Devics disease can it impact fertility like PCOS can? how long have you been TTC?

Devics Disease is a neuro-autoimmune disease and to what knowledge there is about it I don't think it affects fertility like PCOS can. And my husband and I have been TTC for 4 almost 5 years now, we were actively TTC at the beginning then after a year we were not trying but not preventing either and now we are back to trying as Devics disease has made me disabled so I now have more time to actually try, record everything and such.......I'm currently waiting for a ultrasound because I've been having very odd symptoms at least for me and to me my body is saying pregnant but blood and urine done 1 weeks ago say negative and I still have not had any bright red blood flo since 8/19 so it's definitely frustrating especially cause of all the light brown discharge on/off when wiping and my cervix has been high and soft for weeks now

Teribear-have you been temping? Have you every had long cycles like this? I know in my case with pcos I can skip periods and just have light brown spotting (or sometimes nothing at all). It very annoying lol. Anything you are doing different this round of ttc? Sorry lots of questions lol. It took me and husband multiple years to have our baby. I'm hoping when I'm ready to ttc our second one in a year that we can use the same combination and it work. But I've heard that what worked once doesn't mean it will work again and that worries me. Don't get me wrong I feel extremely blessed to have one child but my husbands push to have multiple kids scares me sometimes

aw swimmy back to work that sucks!!! seems so soon to me because we get a year of maternity, so crazy that you're already back! this cycles going good so far! no ovulation signs yet, but im not really tracking right now just keeping an eye on CM and bd'in EOD, so we'll see if anything comes of this! lol i still have lots of weight to lose but im slowly but surely going down :)

Teribear-have you been temping? Have you every had long cycles like this? I know in my case with pcos I can skip periods and just have light brown spotting (or sometimes nothing at all). It very annoying lol. Anything you are doing different this round of ttc? Sorry lots of questions lol. It took me and husband multiple years to have our baby. I'm hoping when I'm ready to ttc our second one in a year that we can use the same combination and it work. But I've heard that what worked once doesn't mean it will work again and that worries me. Don't get me wrong I feel extremely blessed to have one child but my husbands push to have multiple kids scares me sometimes

No I haven't I just use CP and CM as my guide, and my cycles are usually 33-35 give or take a day and I always have such a heavy flow. I'm currently on cycle day 44 and still no period I had another episode of wiping just light brown with a little speck of red but it was just once and not again since

mama - congrats on the weight loss :) i know its hard but keep it up! I really need to get on the weight loss train! I'm up almost 20 lbs after having lizzy ! yikes!!!

Teribear - and preg test is also negative? darn thats confusing. I hate when cycles do that its just rude lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->