• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

I have a dilemma and not sure what to do. Not ttc related but I got invited to a bachlorette party and the only one I know is the bride. It's my husbands friends fiancé. I know her but we're not like best friends. I don't know a single soul that will be there. Would you go or no? I want to go to be supportive and have fun but my social anxiety is making me think no :-/

thanks gals, I agree it just feels really weird to me. heck the whole situation just seems really weird to me and makes me uncomfortable. i could never walk away from my child/brother just because they are a different faith than myself. I guess if they want to see the baby I will do a family meeting after the hospital but once she is bigger I don't want that confusion as to why his family can't talk to him. I want her to be accepting of others and show kindness.

Brandy - ooohhh yeah honestly I don't think I would go. If you guys are not really close and its her going out with a lot of her close friends that would make me a little anxious. But you could always go and ask to bring another friend with you so you have others to talk to while shes entertaining the others?
super funny random story about my DH's friends wife a few weeks ago. She had a bridesmaid not show up to her wedding (I seriously met her once, she was very nice but I don't really know her). Anyway I just happened to be wearing the same color dress as the rest of her wedding party ... she asked me while totally balling to stand up and walk with the party. hahaha how do you tell a bride no?!? super uncomfortable and now i'm all big pregnant in her wedding photos lol. At least her and I are becoming friends now.

Keep your fingers crossed that my Friday scan baby has by some miracle flipped over and my fluid levels are high enough to keep her in for another week, so not ready for this weekend.

Hello everyone I'd like you to meet my baby girl Eva Marie who came into the world on 20th July at 2.16pm weighing 6lb 12 and a half Oz. After a 33 hour labour. 25 hours of early labour and around 8 in active. Pall bed to stay in the water to have her brother she had other plans as the cord got stuck around her neck then shoulder and had an emergency delivery but was still able to deliver naturally I had no pain relief and in 3 pushes. Tonnes of people rushed in was a bit of am ordeal. I'm on 2 types of antibiotics and 2 pain killers as developed infection. I'm so in love and she's worth every bit of pain. I'm glad your all OK welcome back brandy and will update again shortly as got my hands full :baby::happydance::thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG-20160722-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20160722-WA0036.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello everyone I'd like you to meet my baby girl Eva Marie who came into the world on 20th July at 2.16pm weighing 6lb 12 and a half Oz. After a 33 hour labour. 25 hours of early labour and around 8 in active. Pall bed to stay in the water to have her brother she had other plans as the cord got stuck around her neck then shoulder and had an emergency delivery but was still able to deliver naturally I had no pain relief and in 3 pushes. Tonnes of people rushed in was a bit of am ordeal. I'm on 2 types of antibiotics and 2 pain killers as developed infection. I'm so in love and she's worth every bit of pain. I'm glad your all OK welcome back brandy and will update again shortly as got my hands full :baby::happydance::thumbup:

I was 39 weeks and 4 days :)

aw willow shes beautiful! look at that smile already :) soooo sweet!

Willow congrats! Glad she is here safe sound and happy :)

I spent my lovely weekend off in the hospital getting fluid replacement for low amino fluids. I'm annoyed, one doc says we should get her out now, the other says more time in to cook. I just want a this is the plan, no back and forth!

Brandy - did you end up going to the party?

so we got a puppy :) her name is piper and she's adorable!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
OMG mama! look at her! oh i just love dogs awe! what kind of do is she? I love her ears haha

she's a purebred shih tzu! i just love her so much❤️

Congrats Willow!!! Love the name! Good job with all that labor!!! Congrats again mama!!!

Mama, how adorable!!! I love little dogs!

Swimmy, I didn't end up going. I had a family reunion today anyways and wouldn't have been able to do both so I chose the reunion :)

Hey gals sorry I wasn't on this week. Beautiful Elizabeth arrived 8/5 can't believe she's actually here. My fluid levels were really low so they sent me over I got to the hospital at 6pm and she was out at 726. My DH almost didn't make it for my c-section haha. So glad to have her home! Hope you guys are all doing well. As for my DHs family ya they showed up. Apparently his sister saw on Facebook that she was here and they decided to just come. It was really weird but so far they haven't called sense.

Congratulations swimmy!!! Brilliant news I'm so happy for you ! That was pretty fast !! Hope everything is going well ! It's really hard I didn't stop crying for ages. And have post natal depression. It's so overwhelming having a baby. It's the hardest but the best thing I've ever done. Mama I love your new dog !!!! I'd love a dog lol hello brandy !!! How's it going

Mama - post natal depression is no joke! Don't be ashamed to ask for help or call your doctor. I've had a few total meltdowns hysterical sobbing, worries something will happen to her. It's really over whelming sometimes, are you breast feeding? I've heard that can be helpful with depression for some women (then again I've heard for others it can make it worse). If you need to vent or anything please message, you are not alone.

I'm just soooooo happy for you both!!! I remember all of us trying for soooo long!! Makes my heart so happy!!

I'm doing well! 5th day smoke free and right on track for IVF! Hoping to put our down payment down in the next couple weeks. We shall see though. All in due time I guess!

How's mommy hood so far for you both?!!!!

Hey brandy - tried to send you an email but your inbox is full lol.

I'm so excited for your IVF!! Also a huge congrats on stopping smoking! I know it can be really hard. My DH is now 4 months smoke free and he had a really hard time.

As for being a mommy, I'm feeling really guilty. Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing anything right. I can't tell if she's eating enough. Sometimes she nurses for like 20+ minutes a side and then still is screaming so I pump and give her what's left. I just feel like I have no clue what I'm doing and getting very little sleep doesn't help lol. Hoping once we get a routine things are better. My mom is coming to stay next week here is to hoping she can help with that

That will help a lot with your mom coming, Swimmy! I've def heard it can be very hard to adjust! I hope you can get some sleep while your mom is visiting. I can't even imagine all the stuff that comes with being a new mom.

Thanks for the encouragement on the no smoking!! Today is day 7 of being smoke free! Hubby did it too so that's helped tremendously!

congrats on being smoke free brandy!

willow: im glad you're doing well! sucks about the post natal depression, but i hope you get through it well!

swimmy: big congrats on your little girl! my name is elizabeth! lol so happy you're all doing well :)

mama how is your summer going? having fun at the beach??

brandy - i cant wait for you to start ivf. im glad that you both have been able to stop smoking. My DH's count went way up when he stopped smoking :)

my summer is going well! yes lots of time at the beach :) my sister moved to england on friday, so now its time to focus on my health, going to get back on my diet and try to lose some weight! will probably start TTC again around october :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->