• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

mama - congrats on the weight loss :) i know its hard but keep it up! I really need to get on the weight loss train! I'm up almost 20 lbs after having lizzy ! yikes!!!

Teribear - and preg test is also negative? darn thats confusing. I hate when cycles do that its just rude lol

Agreed! Lol but I'm now on CD54 and still no AF I've been having very slight spotting and I mean like a pinhead drop amount of bright red when wiping on occasion and after intercourse the other day I had this chunk of jelly/EW cm with small streaks of blood in it and when I looked it up online all I found that matched what I saw was a mucus plug and pieces of it can break off during sex so I'm going to have a pelvic exam tomorrow and ultrasound in about a week or two

let us know how it goes. hope everything goes good at your appointment.
im feeling selfish that i want to take something to start a period. my baby is now 3 months old and still no AF... i want my body back to its normal schedule lol

Count me in! I'm also TTC baby #1 (well, I will be in 2-ish days once AF takes a hike). My plan is to start using OPKs on the first day after AF ends (potentially this Thursday) since I'm not exactly sure when my OD occurs. My cycle is only 26 days, and I've read that I should start testing ASAP, in case I ovulate early in my cycle. Happy to have some buddies! Good luck to everyone.

TTC #1 right here, straight to IVF due to severe male infertility. Would LOVE a buddy/buddies to follow and support along the way. Exciting but overwhelming journey that I feel support is crucial for as there are so many emotions.

WELCOME gals!!

Fancy - when I use opks i don't usually start testing until like cd#7 but i'm all for testing every day of your cycle to find out when your getting close! my surge is really short so around my ovulation day i would test a few times a day (like twice) just to make sure i caught it lol.

Gimme - support is key! I had a good support at our fertility clinic but these forums really were my big support :) do you have and IVF plan in place yet or any dates set?

Swimmy - I bought the jumbo pack of OPK strips online so I didn't mind "wasting" a few just to be sure. I really wanted to back up my temping/charting data so seeing the negatives helped to confirm.

Got my first positive yesterday night (CD 10)! Fully agree about testing twice a day. I tested that morning and got a negative. Physical symptoms throughout the day made me feel like I should try again and I'm glad I did! Another positive this morning. Needless to say, we've been busy. Lol. Trying for as much BMS until my temp spike as possible. Anyone have any thoughts on recharge time for optimal swimmers between rounds? Do you figure it's best to do the dance as much as possible once the LH surge hits, or do you try for every second day to give DHs men a chance to regroup?

Hello ladies! I havent posted in so long, but i'm doing well! I'm down 42 pounds, and my cycle seems to be regulating! i got af on time in october and november, and now today is CD 13 and I have EWCM! super exciting to be seeing these positive changes and hoping it was just my weight holding us back from conceiving!! high hopes for this month, wouldnt that be a lovely new years surprise!

Fancy - I've tried both methods of doing it every day and doing every other day. Our fertility doc recommended every other the week leading up to a +opk then for 3 days in a row lol. But my DH had low counts and stuff. I know some guys are good to go every day haha.

Mama - OMG yay!! congrats on the weight loss!!! what are you doing to lose weight? i really really need to get moving on weight loss. A new years surprise would be perfect!!!

I bought the big pack of OPK's again :) so far they are still totally blank but im still breast feeding so my OB wasn't shocked I still haven't ovulated. She said if AF hasn't come back 2 months after stopping to give her a call.

im just counting calories and walking more! i dont limit myself with anyhing else because otherwise i get discouraged and feel like i cant do it! so im eating 1500 calories a day and going for a half hour walk every day :) its working wonders!

way to go mama!!! that is a great method. I think I usually fail because I limit myself and then crave things. So funny story today but total TMI lol

I called my DH on my way home from work and made a comment about how it had been quite a while sense having any "adult" time lol and that we should if she was still sleeping when I got home. First thing out of his mouth was oh are you ovulating again? I can go into work late tomorrow so we don't miss the window ... I think i ruined sex for him and made it only about when I ovulated lol. whoops.

its hard not to giggle about it lol, i think if i don't get AF back in 4 months I will call my doc to jump start it. Do you gals think thats a long enough wait?

Anybody trying for there first baby ? I would love a buddy! :happydance:

Hi there!

I'm ttc #1, got a squinter today! If it ends up being a true BFP, I'm due Aug 29.

FX for you all for sticky beans!!!

CONGRATS!!! hope this is a sticky one! I was due aug 20th last year (holy cow cant believe it was already a year ago!) fingers crossed.

:hi: all... I'm ttc#1 and had my first IUI 2 days ago after 12 months of trying. Looking for some ttc buddies.

I am trying to conceive my 1st little bean , and welcome any suggestions/tips and advice : )

Ragnhild - welcome :) congrats on the IUI i hope the TWW goes quick for you!!!

Ele - how long have you been TTC? I found that temping was really really helpful for me or using the cheap ovulation kits you can buy on ebay. that way I knew when I ovulated a little better.

AFM - almost have my 1st positive ovulation test after having my baby :) shes 5 months now so I'm hoping AF shows up soon!

Since August of 2015 , all the girls in his family are very pregnant/have a baby already/are expecting their 2nd , or trying for their second . I want it to be my turn to share some happy news with my family also : * ( . I didn't get into temping because my temperature has always been lower then the normal 98.6 . AF is due the 26th , my birthday is the 30th and it would be the Best Gift Ever to have a positive pregnancy test . His birthday is on February 12th and I've got the best way to tell him we are growing our little family(I have had this gift since April , positively thinking it was going to happen back then) I have tried a few different things this month that I haven't done before , so maybe it will have counted and helped

what did you do different this month? my temps were always lower than normal also but I could see a clear spike after ovulating (usually to barley 98.6 lol). That would be a great birthday present :)
I understand how hard it is to be TTC for a long time. It took me a little over 3 years to get pregnant. I'm hoping now that we know what worked for us we won't have as much trouble with a second one.

Taking vitamins(folic acid and magnesium and prenatal) and trying raspberry leaf tea , trying preseed again(haven't tried it in a while) , they say to wait 15 minutes after applying it , that's what I did also instead of trying right after applying it . Different foods . I also have been researching at home insemination(due to some of his unhealthy hobbies) he has lazy swimmers and I read at home insemination helps put them closer to where they are supposed to end up without getting "tired" on the swim . I want it a baby belly so badly it hurts : * (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->