Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

well no bfp yet, however my cycle is definitely normalizing!! as i lose weight it gets more and more regular, and the last 2 months of gotten huge gobs of EWCM right on CD 14! this has not happened for me since before my ttc journey began almost 2 years ago! im so excited :) hope everyone has great luck! glad to hear of ur pos opk swimmy!! hope baby lizzie is doing well! id love to see a picture if you want to share!

Ele - have you tried having your DH take fertilaid before? it made a big difference with my husbands swimmers. he went from low count to normal and had an increase in forward swimmers after 3 months of taking it. It can get expensive but if he's part of the issue its not a bad idea to try it.

mama - so glad to hear from you :) I'm sorry no bfp yet :( congrats on the weight loss!! i wish i could say the same lol I've gained so much in the last year. what cycle day are you? Lizzy is doing good thanks for asking :) I can't believe how fast they grow! the first 2 months were pretty rough on me adjusting to being a mom but its gotten a lot better. I finally got her new born photos back and i'm really glad we took them. here is some of her now :)

Attachments

• IMG_2556.jpg
    IMG_2556.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2495.jpg
    IMG_2495.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
Can I find that in a cvs or walgreens so he can start taking it immediately?

i don't think so, 8 bought it on Amazon. My husband hated taking it because you have to take it a few times a day. But he already agreed that when we are ready to ttc again he's gonna take it. Lol

no problem :) i hope it works for you. It does take a few months of taking to help though. Also idk if you husband smokes but thats a big help if he can stop. :) can't wait to see how this cycle goes for you!

I got an almost +opk 2 days ago, fingers crossed my body is going back to normal now yay!!!!

im on CD 23 right now!! didnt time bd'ing very well this month tho as dh was outta town so i doubt this is our month, but i'm not discouraged! lizzy is soooo cute! and she looks like such a happy baby :) i'm glad you're doing well swimmy❤️

Thanks mama :)

It sounds crazy but i really wish i could temp right now so i knew what my body was doing! I really hope that my body starts to come around. i thought for sure I was going to ovulate after getting a close to +opk then in less than 12 hours it went back to really blank. Fingers crossed even with DH out of town!

oh jeez!! good luck swimmy i'm sure it'll happen soon :) AF is due today and i'm having lots of cramping so i'm sure i'm out this month, but i'm going to start using OPK's this month and DH will be home all month so high hopes for February, i'll be due to ovulate around valentines day ;) lol fingers crossed!

yay!!! valentines day hehe what a good day to ovulate. My fingers are super crossed!

I thought for sure I was gonna get AF soon but still so far nothing :(

tons of EWCM today!!! praying for ovulation! we bd'd today and will tomorrow and on the weekend! so heres hoping :D

Fingers crossed!!! Did you use any ovulation tests?

i didn't this cycle, just followed my body! now that my cycle is regular its so much easier to pin point! also today is 9 or 10 dpo, and i have super sore boobs! i'm going to wait until wednesday when AF is due, and if she doesn't show i will test thursday morning. keeping my fingers sooooo crossed for this cycle :)

Ooohh fingers crossed!! Keep me updated!!! I thought for sure I was getting af yesterday but still no luck. Ugh

thats frustrating swimmy!! this week is going by sooooo slowly

i definitely hate the TWW more!! i just want to test every day lol. only 2 more days til i can!! also i still have super sensitive boobs and no AF cramps yet, and usually the cramps start a few days before...im on CD 30 right npw so AF should show at the latest tomorrow as i usually have a 30-31 day cycle!! but my cramps usually start around CD 28 and none yet...dont want to get too excited. ut this is the first time i've actually felt like i had a chance...i have a test so thursday morning we will see!

I really hope this is it for you! I'm the same way total pee on a stick addiction hahaha

well BFN this morning, and i think i feel some cramps lol leave it to AF to be late this time🙄 but i just hope she hurries up and shows so i can move on to my next cycle!

why can life be so unfair??? my sister just found out shes pregnant...shes a flakey 21 year old, shes living in england, and now shes considering terminating, she has no idea i've been TTC for the last 2.5 years because i didn't want people to know, only my mom is in the loop...its so annoying and i literally just want to scream...shes constantly stealing my thunder even if its unintentional lol, sorry just had to vent to someone who knows my struggle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->