TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Pitbull mommy thanks anyways! And I know this month is my month I believe it!

PriandRafa thanks for responding, so when do I count dpo the day after the shot or two days? When I take any type of mess I always get the side effects and the ovidel shot is crazy, I mean I actually feel pregnant no joke I threw up (sorry tmi) yesterday and slept all this morning. Since I've been pregnant twice I know the feeling and I'm not making it up in my head, it feels so real but I remind my self that it's just the shot! Sorry I haven't tried that tea you mention

PrayingMom,

I dont think there is TMI in these threads LOL
Your question is a little tricky to answer...

You normally ovulate 24 to 40 hours you take the shot. So if you took the shot on Thursday, I would probably consider 1dpo either yesterday or today.

My first cycle I didnt have any ovulation pain, just the side effect of ovidrel.
this past cycle, however, I guess because I had way more follicles than first time, I felt ovulation pain, so I knew I when I was ovulating. I took the shot on a Friday night and the pain was the entire Sunday afternoon, so I would say 32 hours after shot!!

I really hope this can be your cycle!!!!!!:hugs:

Keep us posted!!

Thanks, I have several follicles 3 on right and 3 on the left. Ive been feel pain since Friday and really bad last night. So I'll go with today as 1dpo. I will be sure to keep you update!!

PrayingMom,
lots of bd, then!!!! I will be praying for you! Lots of FX
:dust:

Okay ladies can everyone take a look. I took my ovidrel Thursday April3rd about 10:15am I bd that night. Friday and Saturday oh yeah we bd everyday leading to the day I took the shot. So I said I would test out of the ovidrel. So far here are my results of the test I got, I guess a negative today although I see a line but it's so faint and this is my first test ever using the Internet cheapies and I took a hcg test before the shot to see what negative looks like. I'm guessing that ovidrel is almost out of my system. I did use an ovulation test as well this morning and it was positive, so that's the blue handle ones y'all see. So what do everyone thinks..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 9
PrayingMom,
I'm sorry but I dont think I can help you!!
I suck at this!!

But, it the ovidrel was on the 3rd, it must be out of your system by now.
You should be 7dpo today, so if you are the ones that want to start testing asap, you could do starting Sunday, or 9dpo.
FX for you!!!!!!!

This month I am not on clomid, but I will try to cover my window the best I can, and it will be a very large window, as I have no idea when or if I will O this month LOL

Keep me posted!

Thanks I plan to test Sunday or Monday. I use a FRER yesterday and it was negative so I'm sure the ovidrel is out of my system and you are correct yesterday I was 7dpo today 8 and Sunday 9. I may wait longer bc my other two pregnancies I got BFP around 16dpo so 9 dpo maybe still early for me!!

Hi PrayingMom, how are you?
Are you feeling any symptoms?
Are you too anxious and counting the seconds for next Sunday or Monday? :) :) :)

I am good, cd16 on my "natural" month, just hoping to have a normal cycle!
Keep in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->