TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Colt has rsv. :( I took him to the hospital 3 times last week bc of his breathing. He is getting better now though.

Oh no pb!!! I hope he's ok. :(

Well ladies, guess what?? I am pregnant!!! It's a miracle!!I am in shock. Today I realized I was 3 days late, and took 3 pregnancy test. And all are BFP's. It's a miracle. I can't believe it. I went and got blood work today to make sure my hcg numbers are rising. I feel a lot like I did when I first found out I was pregnant with Colt. Lots of cramping like aunt flow is about to show. Same way I felt when I was pregnant with Colt. I just hope everything goes okay. I'm so worried since I was high risk last pregnancy, and that I'm pregnant so soon again. Hoping for a girl this time, but I will be happy either way. I hope to hear from y'all soon.

My hcg numbers were 2751 Monday, and yesterday they were 5710. And I'm only 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. Holy cow. When I was pregnant with Colt my numbers were 379 and 595 at 4-5 weeks

Pitbull mommy, congrats on your pregnancy!
And reading the posts from the beginning of this thread I was really hoping you all would get pregnant! I'm happy you all did to beautiful happy babies!!

So again, THANK YOU for your posts and support, I think that when you were doing a daily journal here about your struggles, you had no idea more people would read and feel encouraged and supported even after months or years!!!

All the best on this pregnancy!

CD 22, 6dpo, so please pray for me :)

Thank you and many blessings

Pitbull mommy, congrats on your pregnancy!
And reading the posts from the beginning of this thread I was really hoping you all would get pregnant! I'm happy you all did to beautiful happy babies!!

So again, THANK YOU for your posts and support, I think that when you were doing a daily journal here about your struggles, you had no idea more people would read and feel encouraged and supported even after months or years!!!

All the best on this pregnancy!

CD 22, 6dpo, so please pray for me :)

Thank you and many blessings

Welcome. And thank you very much. ;) I really hope you get your BFP really soon. Keep me updated.

I went to the hospital for cramping and I found out I have Subchorionic hematoma. (Bleeding/blood clots in my uterus) my doctor said it's very common an that it goes away by 12-14 weeks. So it could cause some bleeding. I hope it doesn't though. I am on pelvic rest until it goes away. I am 6 weeks 1 day pregnant, and baby has a heart beat of 110!!! I go to my doctor April 14th or a sonogram, I can't wait to see him/her again. Grace and blucky, can y'all give me your email address or phone number so we can keep in touch that way? It's been months since we talked last. I hope all is well ladies, and I hope to hear from you both soon.

Pitbull,
congrats again!! You must be extremely excited!!! and when you go back on April you will get a pic on the ultrasound, right?? :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Me, didnt work this cycle.. Got my :bfn: this morning.
Still going for blood work on Mon, then will stop with the progesterone, and AF should come on Tuesday......

But i'm ok.. I guess LOL

Thank you! It's a shock I got pregnant on my own. I got a sonogram on Thursday bc I was worried about the heartbeat being low, so my doctor sent me for a sono. I am 6 weeks 6 days. Due November 18th. Heart rate was 129. I still have Subchorionic hematoma, I really hope it goes away soon. It's very scary knowing I can bleed any second. I am so sorry you didn't get your BFP, I know how it feels. :( when I got Bfn's I felt like I would never become a mother. It will happen. How long have you been doing treatments? Have you done iui? That's how I got pregnant with my son was clomid, ovidrel and iui. I did just the medicine for 3-4 months and then the first time we did iui it worked! :) now my little miracle is 8 1/2 months. :) I really hope you get your BFP soon, and please keep me updated.

Colt's first sono at 7 weeks 2 days and this babies first sono at 6 weeks 4 days!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
Owwwww, how adorable!!!!!.
It is so cool that you got pregnant on your own this time, with all the stress you went trough with Colt.

I got my AF this Tuesday. We will skip this month, but will do IUI next month.
We tried for 2 months with clomid and ovidrel and timed bd, which didnt work, so this month, it will be just fun bd (lots of them lol) and then IUI for May!!!

Wish me luck!!!!!

I'm so happy for you :happydance:

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been here in forever - it's so annoying I can't log on anymore on my computer - only on my phone.

How dumb is that!?

Anyway - pb I can't believe it!?!??:happydance::happydance::wacko:
Were you guys trying?

Omg I am so torn on having a 2nd. I can't believe you are preg! Wowza
What did dh say?

How is Colt doing? Marlena is amazing. 7 months and you would never know she was a preemie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies, I was wondering can y'all experienced ladies answer this question.
I took clomid 100mg then got ovidrel shot yesterday after my second ultrasound check. So I plan to test out the ovidrel so I can know when I have my true BFP. So how long does it stay on your system? I been reading 7 days how true is that?
This month look very promising my first cycle using ovidrel and higher dose of clomid. I had 6 great sizes follicles , 3 on each side and they say I will more than likely ovulate from the right side.

Thanks in advance and keep me in your prayers for this to be my take home baby!!

I am starting my 4th round of clomid tonight! I am getting a little nervous as my dr bumped me up to 200mg!! Has anybody else had to take such a high dose??? Also does the chance of multiples increase with the higher dose??

Ya that's crazy that you can't log in on your computer. Weird. She is so beautiful grace!!! Omg our babies are growing so fast!! Is she crawling yet? Colt is trying to crawl, it won't be long before he does. :) no we weren't trying, it just happened out of nowhere. Lol. I didn't think I could get pregnant on my own, so I wasn't on BC. I was trying for 4 years with Colt, and then I had to do meds to get pregnant with him. So I was expecting to have to do meds again. Lol. I still can't believe it happened. But I'm happy! :) and DH is happy now also. He didn't believe me when I told him, lol. He didn't really believe me until I had my sono. Lol

Hey ladies, I was wondering can y'all experienced ladies answer this question.
I took clomid 100mg then got ovidrel shot yesterday after my second ultrasound check. So I plan to test out the ovidrel so I can know when I have my true BFP. So how long does it stay on your system? I been reading 7 days how true is that?
This month look very promising my first cycle using ovidrel and higher dose of clomid. I had 6 great sizes follicles , 3 on each side and they say I will more than likely ovulate from the right side.

Thanks in advance and keep me in your prayers for this to be my take home baby!!

Hello, welcome. I never did test to see how long it was in my system. I wish I could help. I just read your tickers at the bottom, I am so sorry for your losses! I couldn't imagine. :( I hope you get your BFP soon.

I am starting my 4th round of clomid tonight! I am getting a little nervous as my dr bumped me up to 200mg!! Has anybody else had to take such a high dose??? Also does the chance of multiples increase with the higher dose??

Welcome, I think I only took 150mg of clomid. I had three follicles when I got pregnant with my son. And I only conceived him. I don't think it increases your chances for multiples, but there is always that chance with clomid. I hope you get your BFP soon

Colt has been saying mama since he was 7 months old! :) now he mainly says it when he is crying. Lol.

Pitbull, your son is ADORABLE!!!! what a cute picture!!

Egully
if your dr prescribed, he should know what he's doing!! LOL better to think that way!
From what I read, you start with clomid 50mg, and if you dont ovulate, or dont produce big healthy follicles, then they increase the dosage.
I did 2 cycles with clomid 50mg, ovidrel and TI. Both cycles BFN.
This month I am on a break and will hope I ovulate, or at least get my period after 30 or 35 days.
Next month I will go back to clomid (not sure the dosage) and i will do a IUI.

PrayingMom,
I did not test it either.... but I also read that it takes about a week.
Normally you can start testing on your 9dpo and see if a very faint line shows up.
Good luck for you, and may you get pregnant this time!!!
I'm also on clomid and ovidrel, did 2 cycles, but took a break this month. Going back next month, in case God does not surprise with me a "natural pregnancy" this month :) :) :)

I bought online yesterday a tea called Fertili Tea. Has anyone tried it yet?
I bought it because since this month I'm off meds, I didnt want for my period to last 2 months, as I tend to be very irregular without BC or in this case, clomid :)

Baby dust to all of us :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"