Ttc #1 clomid club

ARRIELLE

Reaction score
HI LADIES, I AM ARRIELLE I WAS :dohh:DX WITH PCOS IN 2007, AFTER LOSING 60LBS(IN 2 MONTHS) IN 2009 I BECAME PREGNANT. I HAD A MISSED M/C:cry:(WHEN THE FETUS HAS DIED BUT YOUR BODY STILL THINKS ITS PREGNANT) AT 13WKS. I HAD A D AND C. MY OBGYN SAID MY PCOS WAS GONE...HA HA HA YA RIGHT!!!ITS BEEN ABOUT 13 MONTHS SINCE MY M/C AND I CAN'T CONCEIVE A THING:coffee:...LOL. SO I TRIED CLOMID FOR THE FIRST CYCLE... AND I ACTUALLY OVULATED:thumbup:.I STARTED MYSELF AT 100MG BECAUSE MY BMI IS STILL OVER 30, AND I FIGURED 50MG MIGHT BE FOR THE SMALLER GIRLS:blush:...LOL.I TOOK IT DAYS 2-6, I USED OPKS, AND HAD CRAMPS ON MY LEFT CD18 THEN CD19 I HAD A POSITIVE OPK. I AM TESTING ON 4-1-11(HPT). ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A THREAD TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH SOME WOMEN IN MY SITUATION, SYMPTOMS, SIDE EFFECTS, PROGRESS:happydance:, ENCOURAGEMENT, A PLACE TO TALK SH*T ABOUT OUR HUBANDS WHEN THEY WON'T BABY DANCE:cry:, ENCOURAGEMENT, ETC. PLEASE SHAE YOUR STORIES!!!

Good luck! Sorry about your MC :hugs: hope you get your bfp soon!

I'm getting ready to take Prometrium to start my AF and once it starts I'll be on my 4th cycle of Clomid. Except this time I'll start taking 100mg.

Sportymom said she took 3 cycles of 50mg with no luck and 4th cycle of clomid but her first cycle of 100mg she got pregnant. So I hope it worked in your favor this cycle!! FX!!

hope I get my bfp soon too =)

Aww!!! Thanx! Ya i didnt even bother starting at 50mg, i just didnt think it was going to work for me...did you ovulate on 50mg? What cd did you take it? Did you ovulate the same day every cycle? What cd are you on now???

My first cycle of it I didn't O - but then again I didn't temp nor do an OPK test. My doctor just confirmed it because I took it like the first week of Nov. and by mid Dec. I had a negative HPT / blood test and AF still didn't show her face.

But then in Jan I took 2nd round of Prometrium and then 50mg of Clomid and I O! Confirmed with OPK and BBT. But negative HPT :cry: . I started AF on my own in Feb so I took another round of 50mg. and no O. Right now I'm on like CD42 AF still haven't shown her face. So another round of Prometrium to kick start cycle and then 100mg of Clomid.
1st cycle I took it cd 5-9
2nd & 3rd I took it cd 3-7

I think this next cycle I'm gonna stick to taking it 3-7.

Is there different success rates depending on the days you take it?

3-7 is supposed to produce more eggs. 5-9 produces less eggs, but they're more high quality.

YUP... LIKE TINA SAID:flower:. I HAVE EVEN READ ABOUT WOMEN USING IT CD 1-5 AND CD 2-6... SO I THOUGHT ID TRY CD2-6. I AM NOT SEEING A DR. THOUGH. THE LAST TIME I SAW MY OBGYN ABOUT MY INFERTILITY ALL HE COULD SAY WAS MY WEIGHT WAS A MAJOR FATCOR, COME BACK WHEN YOU LOSE 100LBS... WELL I LOST 60LBS!!!GRRR... I THINK MY BODY PLATUED(HOW EVER YOU SPELL).SO I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO GO BACK TO MY DR. I KNOW HE WAS RIGHT, BUT I READ ABOUT ALOT OF WOMEN WITH BMI'S OVER 30 TAKEN CLOMID, SO I HAD TO TRY IT...LOL.

hahaha awwww! well how are you getting your clomid then? don't you need a prescription for it?

Canada...lol... You dont need a prescription for clomid. What days did you ladies ovulate on??? I think ovulated kinda late, i was hopingto have ovulated cd15 or 16... Not cd 19 or 20. So why are you guys taking the clomid, as i mentioned before, i have yucky pcos!!!

Same reason here Arrielle! When I did get my O it was on cd 18/19...nice how much is it there to get Clomid?

Its cheaper online...canada...lol. I paid $48, i think for 30 tablets, some sites are cheaper, but i knew that that site was reliable. How much are they here???

whaaat? and you only take 5 at a time. thats a reallllly good price! its $40+ here for 10 50mg pills but since my insurance covered some of it I only paid $20...dang i should get some there but then again I have a health spending account that my company pays for and it goes towards my yearly deductible so I guess its not "too" bad. lol man you know you could buy em and "push" em and people would be all over it. hahaahahah jk dont do that!:shrug:

HA HA HA OH NO:haha:... SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD MOVIE..LADY GOES TO PRISON FOR PUSHING CLOMID... HA HA HA. TWO LADIES ACTUALLY GOT BUSTED FOR THAT IN TEXAS I THINK:dohh:... A LOT OF PPL BUY MEDS ONLINE BECAUSE IT CHEAPER. BUT SINCE IT APPLIES TO YOUR DED. ID STICK TO THAT:thumbup:. AND YOU ALSO KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE ACTUALLY TAKEN CLOMID.I AM SURE BECAUSE I DID MONTHS OF RESEARCH, AND PLUS I ACTUALLY OVULATED LOL...SO IT HAD TO BE CLOMID:thumbup:

haha we should make a mini movie about clomid and ttc and bumps n pushing clomid. that would be insane! lol that is true i doubt i'd trust something off the streets! i'd hate to take a pill and be the next octomom or something! lol

Ha ha ha ya as much as i want children i dont want that many!!! Well i hope you keep me posted on your progress... I am happy i am in my 2ww, cuz i am sooo frickin mad at my husband....

awwww why are you mad at him? when are you suppose to take an hpt?

Arielle what site do you get your clomid from? I get 5 pills for $9, but 30 for $48 sounds good. That would save me trips to the clinic.

My husband is just an @ss:cry:... He tells me its my fault i cant have baby because i am still overweight... Duh:dohh:!!! But i know i can be spiteful too, so its whatever!!! Even thought my bmi is still over 30, my clomid did make me ovulate, so he can :awww:kiss my fat puerto rican @ss!!!LOL...I am testing on the first...i think i am 6 or 7 dpo now...i dont feel anything though. the only thung i did feel this month was ovulation pains on my left side that were mild. so its just a nast waiting game grrr.....:growlmad: i got my clomid from canada pharmacy google it i dont know the exact name, the only thing is that it takes almost a month to get...:wacko: and it isnt exactly legal. i only didnt it because i dont have insurance that covers infertility... and i went to a dr, private pay and i felt so ripped off because all he could do was tell me i was overweight(i am very bottom heavy... and top heavy... i am a36DD i wear a large to and xl in tops but bottoms i am and 18/20) and that i have pcos, lose 100lbs, come back then and than i got slapped with an $850.00 bill. ha ha ha.

is your husband willing to have kids? i mean he didn't have to be such an asshole about it.

but i've noticed that some men don't really wana start a family yet and their girls need to talk to them about it before getting their hopes up. which ends in the result the dh being assholes.

and if he is willing to have babies. then tell him he's the ones shooting blanks haha jk. things will work out :hugs: i promise! put something sexy on and tell him if he keeps being an ass thats the last time he'll see that ass! :haha:

dh and i get tired of sex sometimes...however he knows how passionate i am about it so he's understanding especially the fact that the dr told me to make babies now! the only thing is i have to constantly remind him its time to bd more during my fertile periods. and i hate having to remind him because it makes the sex boring sometimes. i have to tell him look when i tell you its my fertile time that means you need to intiate sex sometimes! we go at it for 2 weeks every other day. but dont make me always have to jump you because it ends up feeling like a job then us trying to make a miracle with loveeeee :haha:

Oh he wants kids that why he calls me fat ha ha ha... Thinking that ill lose more weight...we have a neice and a nephew and his sister is younger than us. So he wants one too... When he met me i was 60lbs heavier. He like heavier women, but he wants a baby more...i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->