Ttc #1 clomid club

Hi Arrielle you posted in my thread...so I am now posting in yours.. I think we should keep track with each other since we are around the same cd and testing on the same day. fingers crossed for the both of us.

Oh he wants kids that why he calls me fat ha ha ha... Thinking that ill lose more weight...we have a neice and a nephew and his sister is younger than us. So he wants one too... When he met me i was 60lbs heavier. He like heavier women, but he wants a baby more...i guess.

awww gotcha! well thats motivation! i hope you get your bfp soon! i have 2 sisters and a brother and they all have 2 kids each well one of my sister has 3 im the only one without any babies. and i'm the baby of the family. i just got married so now my entire family is wanting me to have kids! fx for all of us!

Got a question for all you clomid users. For purposes of knowing when to start clomid, for me it's day 5, how do you characterize the first day of your cycle? Do you count the first day of full flow? I spotted very lightly with cramps for two days before actually having a significant period, so I'm not sure if I should count the spotting as day 1or not. Thanks!

u should always count the first day of any spotting as day one. my doctor always say that any sign of AF in the form of spotting or a full flow should be considered day one.

whaaat? and you only take 5 at a time. thats a reallllly good price! its $40+ here for 10 50mg pills but since my insurance covered some of it I only paid $20...dang i should get some there but then again I have a health spending account that my company pays for and it goes towards my yearly deductible so I guess its not "too" bad. lol man you know you could buy em and "push" em and people would be all over it. hahaahahah jk dont do that!:shrug:

I live in Mexico and I pay $20 for 30.

Hi Arrielle you posted in my thread...so I am now posting in yours.. I think we should keep track with each other since we are around the same cd and testing on the same day. fingers crossed for the both of us.

great sounds good ... and i also like how we all are about the same age, its nice know that other women in their early(i am 25 so mid 20's now lol) 20s can relate on the subject of issue with fertility, if i said the word clomid around my friends they would think its a car or std or something wacky lol...its hard watch everyone get pregnant, saying stuff like "uggh we just did it once and now i am pregnant" i am like well we did 5,000,574 times and i am still not pregnant...lol. and baby dust too you too, fingers are crossed but i just dont feel pregnant i know its early... i dunno

Oh he wants kids that why he calls me fat ha ha ha... Thinking that ill lose more weight...we have a neice and a nephew and his sister is younger than us. So he wants one too... When he met me i was 60lbs heavier. He like heavier women, but he wants a baby more...i guess.

awww gotcha! well thats motivation! i hope you get your bfp soon! i have 2 sisters and a brother and they all have 2 kids each well one of my sister has 3 im the only one without any babies. and i'm the baby of the family. i just got married so now my entire family is wanting me to have kids! fx for all of us!

aww... i hate family pressure, i hate when his family(mine live in cali, that where i am orginally from) ask why we dont have kids, cuz i am sooo good with my neice and nephew... so i know behind my back they must say "oh the cant have kids" or something like that...grrr!!! ya its motivation alright, but it also makes me mad sometimes, its hard losing weight but i am trying...

whaaat? And you only take 5 at a time. Thats a reallllly good price! Its $40+ here for 10 50mg pills but since my insurance covered some of it i only paid $20...dang i should get some there but then again i have a health spending account that my company pays for and it goes towards my yearly deductible so i guess its not "too" bad. Lol man you know you could buy em and "push" em and people would be all over it. Hahaahahah jk dont do that!:shrug:

i live in mexico and i pay $20 for 30.

shh092 now that is super cheap!!! And i dont think you need a prescription in mexico either do you jmla04? I stayed in san luis mexico for like 3 months.

Hi girls.. I'd like to join in here. =)

DH & I are both 23 and have been TTC our first for 7 months. I have PCOS so my OB/GYN put me on Clomid and I've done 3 cycles- 1 at 50 mg (no ovulation), 1 at 100 mg (no ovulation), and 1 at 150 mg (oved CD 22, BFP, but had an early m/c). I miscarried at the beginning of March and my OB/GYN told me to go natural for this month and restart the Clomid at 150 mg in April. I will be taking Provera to induce AF.

DH & I will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary in May, around the time that I will most likely be finding out if I'm pregnant again or not, so I'm hoping and praying that I will get my sticky BFP as an anniversary gift! =P

Good luck to all you girls!

DH & I are both 23 and have been TTC our first for 7 months. I have PCOS so my OB/GYN put me on Clomid and I've done 3 cycles- 1 at 50 mg (no ovulation), 1 at 100 mg (no ovulation), and 1 at 150 mg (oved CD 22, BFP, but had an early m/c). I miscarried at the beginning of March and my OB/GYN told me to go natural for this month and restart the Clomid at 150 mg in April. I will be taking Provera to induce AF.

DH & I will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary in May, around the time that I will most likely be finding out if I'm pregnant again or not, so I'm hoping and praying that I will get my sticky BFP as an anniversary gift! =P

WELCOME FELLOW CLOMID CHICK!!! I AM SORRY FOR YOU LOSE!!!!
YA THAT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL ANNIVERSARY PRESENT!!! I HOPE YOU GET A :bfp: TOO!!!DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE PROVERA TO INDUCE EACH OF YOUR CYCLES? THIS WAS MY FIRST CYCLE OF CLOMID, BUT I HAVE BEEN RESEARCH IT OBBESSIVELY SINCE 2007. I AM TAKING MINE SELF PRESCRIBED, MY INSURANCE DOESNT COVER INFERTILITY. I OVULATED ON THE CLOMID LATE TOO, I HAD CRAMPS ON MY LEFT SIDE CD18 AND I GOT A POSITIVE OPK CD19. SO IMAGINE I OVULATED CD20, MAYBE 21??? I AM NOT SO SURE WE BABY DANCED ON THE RIGHT DAYS THOUGH, BECAUSE I ORGINALLY THOUGHT THAT I OVULATED CD15...WE I AM THE ONLY CRAZY ONE ON HERE DOING THE CLOMID WITHOUT A REAL DOCTOR,LOL. I NEED SOME INSURANCE LIKE THE LADIES ONE HERE LOL.

awww good luck sweety! i hope you get your bfp on your anniversary!!

Thank you hon!

I've had to take Provera several times to induce AF since I don't get periods on my own regularly. I take 10 mg for 10 days and usually start within 2-5 days after the last pill.

My insurance will cover diagnosis of infertility but not treatment. Luckily that means my doctor's visits and bloodwork are covered... over the last several months those things have definitely added up!! I have to pay for the Clomid out of pocket, but it's on Wal-Mart's $9 generic prescription list so I ended up paying $9 for 5 pills, $18 for 10 pills, and $27 for 15 pills.

awww good luck sweety! i hope you get your bfp on your anniversary!!

Thank you hon!! :hugs:

So ladies omg... Their is this thread that just stink on here... Not mentioning which one. Its this chick talking about how she just wants to cry because all the post are about clomid and she just isnt interested in reading them because she is ttc naturally. Well i am not ttc naturally and i read her post... I thought this site was about supporting each other, we are all trying to have babies!!!

I saw the thread you're talking about, arrielle. I can see how it could upset someone but I really don't think the OP meant it in an offensive way. Sometimes it's hard to get your point across on the Internet. :hugs:

TTC is such an emotional process, whether you're trying naturally or with something like Clomid. It's nice to have people you can relate to, and I just think the OP of that thread is trying to find some ladies she can relate more to, who aren't using Clomid- just like us Clomid gals like to talk to other Clomid gals about our experiences, etc. :flower:

Ya i see where you are coming from, but i just didnt like how she said we have nothing in common with women that are natuarlly ttc... Like i am about to give birth to a clomid alien, or like we dont bbt, or have questions about positions, or preseed or whatever. I am naturally trying to con ceive too lol..just after my last dose of clomid on that cycle. And then she went on to say how all the post are about clomid, no they are not. I realize quite a few but she could have just read around them she didnt have to but clomid users on blast...she could have just said naturally ttc and posted her story. Thats the only thing i didnt appreciate about her thread, I JUST THINK WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT WE ALL WANT BABIES, AND I CAN RELATE TO ANYONE TRYING

Thats thread really offends me. The op is acting like we're wrong for using clomid. I just knew that thread was going to be about bashing clomid users. I tried not to read it, but I gave in and now Im angry.

Wanting2010 will your insurance cover you after you get pregnant on clomid? Because if your doc is giving you clomid too isnt he technically treating infertility???

Awww... Ssh0923 why do you feel crappy? You have that as your mood icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->