Ttc #1 clomid club

ohh i haven't changed it in a while haha and i think her doc will treat her during her pregnancy regardless they can't turn her down cause she got pregnant off of medicine.

Wanting2010 will your insurance cover you after you get pregnant on clomid? Because if your doc is giving you clomid too isnt he technically treating infertility???

They won't cover any medications (Clomid or injectibles if it eventually comes to that) or treatments like IUI, IVF, etc., but I do have maternity coverage so it doesn't matter how conception occurs. They just won't pay for me to try to get pregnant.

Oh thats good to hear then, i have heard of some women that were actually denied... Maybe that was a while back though... So that is great!!!

How many rounds of clomid are we allowed to do? I heard 6 rounds were the limit, but I see some women doing more than that.

I've heard 6 months as well, Tina. I'm not sure if it's because there's a medical risk to using it for longer, or if it's just because you might need to move onto something stronger if you don't have success in that time frame. :shrug:

yeah i hear its not good for 6 months. but i believe its 6 consecutive months. thats why some skip a month or so in between. i took some late oct early nov. i didn't take it again until jan feb and its late march now and i wont be taking it again til april.

well if im timing it correctly and if af comes like it should after i take my prometrium i should start my round of clomid somewhere between 5th-7th of april and i'll take it cd 3-7....are you getting ready to take some too?

Im skipping months too. I started in November and didnt do it again until February. Im trying not to use up my six months.

I'm taking Provera for 10 days to start AF then will be taking the Clomid CD 3-7. It will probably be around mid-April.

my af is due on on the 4th of april or so i guess..SSH0923 if our af comes on the same day i am going to gamble and try it cd 3-7 with you!!! i figure 2-6 and 3-7 isnt much of a difference.

wow i am three days away from my period and still have no af like feelings...so i hope there is something in the oven...??? grrr... i hate waiting!!!

Good luck arrielle!! When are you testing, or are you just going to wait to see if AF comes?

I decided to go ahead and start taking my Provera a few days early. I'm just so ready to get my next cycle started! One day down, nine more to go!

oh me too wanting! i just took my prometrium! woohoo for af soon and then on to baby making!!

thats great it sounds like you two are going to have af around the sometime...i am just going to test on the 1st or the 4th... i am debating... but im just not feeling pregnant... i might be starting my af around the time you two are...if i have a neg hpt by the fourth i am going to stop my progestrone cream so my af will come...

It would be neat to all be around the same point in our cycles. :thumbup: Unless I start early it will probably be around mid April before AF comes for me since I have to take 10 dad of provera.

If I were you I would probably end up testing early arrielle, lol. I'm SO impatient. I just can't stand the suspense and anticipation!!!

ok so i dont get the whole provera thing... how do you know you are not pregnant before you start it? like how many days after ouvlation do you guys take it?

Since I didn't take clomid this month I was already fairly certain I wouldnt ovulate. I have been doing opks and never got a positive one, or one anywhere close to positive haha. I took a 10 miu pregnancy test before starting the provera to be sure.

If I had taken clomid this month I would have had progesterone bloodwork to see if I oved and then my doctor would have me wait to CD 30-35 to test and then restart provera again. If I had oved I would have either got a BFP or AF by that time frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->