Ttc #1 clomid club

this is my first cycle. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic! Its been a long month already! Lol! I'm on cd 13 and waiting to ovulate. I usually ovulate on cd 17, but i'm hoping it comes earlier. The wait seems harder on clomid!! Hoping for miracle here!

i hope you get your miracle too!!! If you don't mind me asking, why did your doctor put you on clomid even though you are already ovulating?

this is my first cycle. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic! Its been a long month already! Lol! I'm on cd 13 and waiting to ovulate. I usually ovulate on cd 17, but i'm hoping it comes earlier. The wait seems harder on clomid!! Hoping for miracle here!

i hope you get your miracle too!!! If you don't mind me asking, why did your doctor put you on clomid even though you are already ovulating?

I don't mind at all! Back in Oct when he ran all my bloodwork, everything was normal except the hormone that shows you ovulated. But ended up ovulating later than the test. He suspects that IF i'm ovulating (the +opk doesn't mean i am) my egg isn't mature enough and my body isn't producing the level of hormones i need to sustain the fertilized egg. Which, could be the cause of my last 2 m/c's. I can get preggo...i cant stay preggo :( He said with clomid it will make my egg mature and the corpus luteum will be healthy enough to get me far enough in the pregnancy. I hope i explained that right!

Today was my last day of Clomid so now I just have to wait for ovulation!! I didn't ovulate til CD 22 on my last Clomid cycle, so I have a bit of a wait... =\ I am going to start using OPKs on CD 10 probably.

I was thinking about taking a day or two of soy, like you did Arrielle, but I'm a little nervous about doing that- worried that I will screw something up. I don't want to waste a cycle...

Hey girls! I just wanted to see if there was any new news with anyone? i'm onto cycle 2 of clomid. Hoping for a better month!

Hi TeddyBearPug! How are you?? I'm 5 dpo today...oved on CD 19 this cycle. Had progesterone bloodwork done today and my level is 30.41, so I'm super happy about that. :happydance: Now I've just got to find some way to make it through the next week so I can start testing!

Hi TeddyBearPug! How are you?? I'm 5 dpo today...oved on CD 19 this cycle. Had progesterone bloodwork done today and my level is 30.41, so I'm super happy about that. :happydance: Now I've just got to find some way to make it through the next week so I can start testing!

Wow! that is awesome about your progesterone! I'm hoping for your BFP!! I go for my HSG on wed and my follicle scan on friday...its going to be a busy week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->