TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Gina do you have any pee left? :rofl: I know I shouldn't giggle but you must be broke with all those tests you're buying. But on a serious note I can understand how frustrating it must be but at least you've got hope (and high temps :winkwink:).

lol... I totally started laughing at my desk. I am so spending way too much on tests, it's so ridiculous. I told the DH that if AF comes and we are on to another month I am ordering cheapy tests off the internet from now on. And I promised him I'd try to test less often. :thumbup:

I don't blame you. That's exactly what I done a couple of months ago 'cos I get a weird satisfaction of poas, even if they are always bfns. I think it controls the craziness/frustration of the 2ww. So keep on peeing :haha:.

OK so Gina, what on earth is going on? I can't believe that you haven't poas anymore AND your temps are still high????? I have a sneaky feeling that I'm gonna be the only one left here. Mind you, it's been days and I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to myself anyway - that's it, TTC has officially made me :wacko:!!

I have no clue what is going on... my temp was much higher today (although I only started temping so I don't have much to compare it to). I am now over a week due and still have absolutely no line. I have a dr appt on Wed but I might loose my mind.

And no worries we won't leave you alone no matter what! :)

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! Has my eye surgery really been good or am I seeing things???? Gina - are you leaving me on my own, as I'm sure there's a bfp there!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :hugs:

Omg omg, on my cell but got a bfp this morning. Will post details later!

Congrats Brit on the eye surgery!!! Are you loving it yet!

I totally thought I was out this month on Tuesday, cried and everything, because I received the results from my bloods last wed and they were negative. Yesterday I was at the dr and she didn't want to give me the adjuvanted h1n1 just in case so we decided to wait.

So I decided to test this morning. I took the test and glanced over and it was a strong BFP on a FRER, I couldn't believe it!!! Told the DH right away! I proceeded to do another FRER at lunch and a CB digital when I got home, all positive!!! I am still in shock and so darn happy!

Blimey that's amazing. Congratulations and hope you have a wonderfully sticky bean and H&H 9 months! :yipee: :yipee:

Wow!!!! Huge congrats Gina!! I pop back in and all to this fab news!!:hugs:

Don't worry Brit, you aren't on your own and I just know this is your cycle. :kiss:

As for me... well I have had a crazy week!!! Talk about all change!! I have decided to not go back on the pill so will be more of a NTNP than TTC I think as have a bit of a major shake up at work. Will bore you with the short version.. hope your sitting comfortably...:coffee:

As well as the brewery the original family business is printing and Chris' (hubby) grandfather set up a magazine for insurance brokers 60 years ago (next year) and printed it. The printworks has since shut down but the mag lived on even after grandfathers death 6 years ago. A woman was employed about then to sell advertising for the mag and generally pull it all together.

It is only a small team and it is really only her and a typesetter who has worked with us for 25 years! So anyway, the team of 2 (who are pretty poop but as we are trying not to make people redundant at the mo) annuonced last friday that they are going to set up another insurance mag with our ex editor (who was fired about 6 months ago) This in itself is fine, good luck to them in this ridiculous climate it would never get off the ground or be a threat to us.
However, it transpired on monday (after I had a sneaking suspicion about her behaviour - she is obviously a bit thick) that she has been emailing and contacting all our loyal advertisers and customers saying that we have gone bust and that Nov is the last issue, that she is now starting a new mag and that they can transfer their ads to the new magazine!!
It seems really silly but this is my family and incidents like that bring down big companies let alone family run ones. It just made me so angry and upset that she is sitting with me in the very office that used to be chris' grandad trying to destroy 60 years hard work.
Anyway, its over now and it has gone in our favour as the solicitor will deal with it now and having contacted all the advertisers they are desperate not to be seen as having been involved in any way with her and have shown their loyalty by booking loads of extra advertising.

It is such a relief to have her out of here and has brought us together as a united front. On a plus side we already have a person to fill her shoes that interviewed for the brewery sales job who seems fab and she is going to start next week. And I will now work full time until the new year helping her and the new brewery sales guy with all the office stuff. It has all worked out well really but there were alot of tears and sleepless nights.

So consequently I have put job hunting on hold as I am needed here and will now go full time doing all the accounts and payroll (and keeping an eye on the newbies!) and in the mean time I will be letting nature do its bit in the TTC stakes!

Sorry its a bit of an essay!! Loves to all nice to back on the wagon (sort of) :hugs::hugs:

Ast xxx

Blimey, people in business can be cruel. It's a good job she's not around now. Glad to hear you're ntnp - I think that must be easier to take than going back to wtt, especially with not going back on the pill - that thing messes the system up so much!

I am grateful of your pma for me this month. The only thing is, is that my DH is back off to America on Sunday but this time I'm staying put (there's nobody who's able to look after our little dog). So I have my FX that I ovulate either just before or very soon after he goes so at least we have a chance to catch that egg! I have noticed EWCM so :thumbup: we're on the right track.

I cannot believe how terrible she is being, that is so aweful. I like to believe that karma comes around to get folks like that! It's exciting that you've decided to NTNP, I think it will be way less stressful.

Sending lots of baby dust to the both of you!

Soooo :witch: came on sunday so at least i know now where I am in my cycle... am going to have to give up drinking i think...:cry: as its not good for me and seem to be putting on a bit of weight :roll: so got to shift that half a stone before :baby: otherwise I never will!!!
Boring! Going to hopefully finish a beadwork project that I have been working on later so will post a pic if you are interested?

Aster xx

(p.s had a thought, feel free to befriend me on FB if you want I am aster sadler - yeah original username eh! - and obviously no TTC is discussed, but makes it easier to chat. lol xxxx)

I hope that this is your month Aster!!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

Drinking makes me put on weight too, I wanted to loose 5 lbs before I got pregnant and ended up putting on 5 lbs instead due to various events where I indulged! I already miss my booze but guess I have to get used to it, lol!

I would love to see your beadwork project and I added you as a facebook friend!

Hey Gina, how are you feeling? Got any pg symptoms?

Aster sorry about the :witch:. I know you're ntnp but I can imagine that doesn't make it any easier if AF arrives. As for giving up the alcohol, you're a stronger person than I am. I give it up for the 2ww but up until then I do indulge in a few glasses - especially during AF.

Oooh forgot to say, I'm probably the only person that isn't on FB!!??!!! :shock:

Hi Brit!!! How are your eyes feeling? Are you loving being able to see!

I haven't had morning sickness but my breasts are swollen, hard and SORE (but the DH loves them, lol), I've had heartburn, a racing heart, I'm tired, kinda moody, my relationship with food has gone weird (which is strange for me as I love food), my tummy feels all strange and bloated, I have cramping off & on, I'm super "windy" and I'm a total scatter brain!

I am so paranoid that something is wrong though, I just can't help it. I wanted to go for an early scan but they wouldn't book me until I was 10 weeks so I'm trying to find somewhere to get a private scan before that. I just need some piece of mind that all is ok.

Really!!!!??? Nah just kidding.. hubby HATES it and won't go near it! I am on Msn messenger too if you go on that at all? BnB isn't so user friendly on my blackberry so is easier to chat on another probgramme!
I feel sooooo much better now you said that, think thats a good plan! :winkwink: Don't think i could cope giving up all together.... :wine::drunk: Well not til I have to anyway!! :winkwink:

Love and :dust: chica. xxxx

Funny thing, the month that I got my BFP was the month that I relaxed and let my self indulge during my TWW. I talked to my dr before and she said not to worry about it! So I would relax and enjoy yourself! I think that everytime we deprive ourselves in the TWW it just stresses us out!

The only thing I felt bad about was that I drank at 11 days late when I got my negative bloods because at that point I thought I didn't ovulate and wasn't pregnant, then two days later I found out I was and felt guilty!

I just wanted to pop in and see how you guys are doing!

Hello girls!

How are you all?? Sorry I haven't been around, I have been busy at work and can't get a chance to check the forum.

OMG Gina congratulations hun!! I am so happy for you!! How are you feeling?

I am doing ok, morning sickness has been hitting me pretty bad for the last 6 weeks, day and night. But then I had a scan last Wednesday and saw the wee baby bouncing and moving its legs and arms, and it is all well worth it!

I hope you are all keeping well..

Lots of love,

M x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back