TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Would you girls mind if I joined you, too? Just got AF yesterday after 1st cycle TTC. Am extremely disappointed, even though I knew my chances were slim. Oh well, will be OV again around the 18th.. so here's hoping. Also, lots of luck to you all! It's nice to know that you're not the only one!

I have not tried the OPK yet, but I think if we don't see a BFP this month, I will start. In the meantime, we are giving mother nature a chance, albeit a short one!

Hi becca! Welcome! :hugs: I am in nearly the same boat as you! I am waiting for AF which is nearly 3 days late now! Grrr! Got a bfn on Monday and just want this cycle to be over to start my cycle 3! Third time lucky! I don't use opk at the moment but think I will this month so I absolutely know when and if I ov. Where do you live?
Lots of hugs,
Aster xxx

Hi Becca! I used OPKs on cycle 2 of TTC and found out I O a few days later than predicted! So I plan to use them from now on. I'm currently CD 13 and it should be BD time any day... but me and the DH are both sick as dogs... could make this interesting.

Good luck!

Well I finally got :witch: on saturday and it was a blessed relief!!!
Looking forward to a new cycle now but think I am going to take a more chilled out approach as it is going to drive me totally insane if I obsess over it!
Am also looking for a new job now (I only work part time at the mo and need to make some more money by going full time) so fingers crossed for that too! :thumbup:

How are all the rest of you girlies getting on? All has been quiet lately... maybe you all need some more hugs!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

there ya go!! :winkwink:
Ast xxx

Hello everyone....I'm sorry that i've been absent for a couple weeks now....had some tough and very busy weeks lately...My sister had her 3rd baby on Friday and I actually O'd yesterday - CD16! So being on my 2nd round of clomid at 100mg instead of 50mg brought it 3 days earlier than last cycle! We have been BD'n everyday since Wednesday so we should have it covered if this is supposed to be my cycle!

I have missed you girls...hope everyone is well!

I'm doing well... but it's CD18 and I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and I"ve been testing since CD 12. Last month I got my smileys on CD 16... so we'll have to see what happens.

We've been doing good on the BD front but I'm not feeling very optimistic about this month.

I'm doing well... but it's CD18 and I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and I"ve been testing since CD 12. Last month I got my smileys on CD 16... so we'll have to see what happens.

We've been doing good on the BD front but I'm not feeling very optimistic about this month.

hello ladies
this is going to be the last post from me for a while.
i have been officially diagnosed with pcos so i am going to be concentrating on sorting that out getting my cycles sorted!!! only found out today and its my bday tomoz! happy birthday eh!!!!!
well im lucky with the fact the only symptom i have is the absent periods rather than fat and hairy lol!!!!!
i wish you all the very best and baby dust! and thanks all of you for being such support :) xxxxxxxxxx

Awww good luck K, and pop back in when you are sorted! Still sending you masses of :dust: as my gorgeous godson was concieved by my best friend with PCOS when she was told it would be really hard!!!
Love and hugs xxxx

OMG girls guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• DSCF1368.jpg
    DSCF1368.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!!! Hopefully this will be the start of a very very good trend!!!

Thanks so much Gina!!

I can't believe it, I am in shock!!! It was completely unexpected, because I wasn't feeling anything unusual the last couple of weeks (and I mean no symptoms at all!), only because I got AF like cramps on Friday but nothing happened, I decided to buy a pregnancy test and did it first thing on Saturday (bought an Asda one just in case it was negative, so the money wasted wouldn't have been that bad lol). Once the results came up my DH and I were speechless and did the second one in the box, which came back the same way. Finally, I went to buy an "official" one in Boots (the CB digital one) and it said bright and clear "pregnant 2-3". :happydance::happydance:

Like you said, I really hope this is just the start, and hopefully we will all have BFP in no time! xx

Oh my god!!!!!
congratulations!!!!!

I am sooooo happy for you honey!!!! How exciting!!!!:happydance:
I have been away from here for a few days and nearly fell off my chair, when I read that!! Yay! So happy for you and fingers crossed your luck and dust spreads to us all!!! :hugs::hugs:

I am being a bit more chilled this month as I got a bit obessive last month and it just isn't good for me so trying a very chilled out method of 'as an when' we feel like it. Also I am looking for a full time job at the moment (I want some more fun money as i only work part time) as I think this will give hubby and I more romance back. (Its hard when you live and work together to keep that sexy spark alive, I love him to bits but don't want to get complacent! :wink:)
So subsequently, I think we will have to see what happens rather than plan it all out. I wasn't sure if we should wait and resume trying in a few months but C said he didn't see the point and if I went back on the pill it will muck it all up again anyway! :wacko:

Anyhoo, am waiting to hear this week about 4 applications I put in so fingers crossed for those!! :pray:

Hows everyone else getting on? It must be nearly test time?! I am about 3 weeks behind everyone I think but still need the gossip!!!!

love and :hugs:

Aster xxxx

Bumble - that is totally awesome that it was almost like a suprise present! :)

Aster - I totally almost fell off my chair at work when I read Bumble's post as well! I hear you on the obsessed part... me and my DH decided that we are going to not focus on the baby making quite as much so that it will be more fun. It's exciting that you are getting a new job... and extra spending money is always a plus! Finger's crossed that you get good job news and baby news soon! As for me I didn't get any + OPKs this month which was strange so hopefully I just missed it testing wise. I'm CD26 right now and normally have 29 day cycles... so I did my first POAS this morning and got a BFN... silly me testing so early. I'm hoping this will be our month, my boobs are so huge and swollen it's ridiculous... although the DH is super happy about that part. :)

CONGRATULATIONS BB :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:. That's fabulous news!

Well I have returned from my travels and am pleased to be back home (actually I'm hoping that we stay home for a bit, I'm a bit fed up with packing/unpacking my suitcase for the moment). AND obviously I'm pleased to be back here with you gals.

I'm off today to the drs for a lovely internal examination and swab. I've been spotting a bit too much I think, so am going to have that investigated. The nurse that I saw yesterday did say that it could be nothing to worry about and even down to a water infection.

Gina BTW on the opks, I used a whole load of opks this month and never even got close to a positive. I'm defo not gonna bother with them again.

Hi girls!!! So sorry i've been away again....i have been very busy but also trying to relax and not obsess as much this cycle....WoW!!! Congrats to BB and the other's with a BFP!!!! How is everyone else doing?! I got a call from my Dr on Tuesday and he said my progesterone was really good (25.3) and then said he actually thinks i might be prego!! He said to come in for a quant serum HCG blood test so I went in that day and i should hear back today! I think that might have been too soon but he said it wasn't....I was only 9DPO on tuesday...I'll be sooo upset with him if he got my hopes up!!!

Thanks a ton Gina! Hopefully i'll have good news soon...I still haven't heard back yet from the doctor! How is everyone else?! I'm excited to hear from yougirls

Oh yes, good luck JMC :dust:. When do you get to hear from the dr? Make sure you keep us posted.

I have absolutely no exciting news of my own... Just waiting for AF to finally hit, although if she's gonna come I hope she comes tomorrow so at least I can have a drink or two.

hello girls....ok so im SOOOO MAD at my Dr. He calls me yesterday afternoon and says "Unfortunatley you're not pregnant but your progesterone is right where we want it so we'll keep the clomid at this dose"...Like it was no big deal!? He gets my hopes up then makes me wait two days and then crushes them right down without even another though...needless to say I was a mess yesterday and so upset. But now i'm wondering (and I asked him this before i even went in for a blood test but he blew the question off like most of my questions...) if it was too early for even a blood test?? I had it on 9 dpo?? My temperature rose again today and last cycle it was going down by now as AF should be due tomorrow or around there....Anyone have any thoughts or know anything bout that being too early for a blood test even?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->