TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn Drs!!!! What a terrible thing. I don't rightly know if a blood test would be too early but your chart does look optimistic so here's hoping those temps stay high. I would say don't count yourself out yet and maybe if AF hasn't arrived by cd14/16 then test again then.

Thanks Brit...I sure hope so....But then I think why wouldnt the dumb Dr have said "it might have been too early for a blood test so lets wait and see"....Ugh. Thanks for the support though Brit! How are you doing? Good to have you back!!!

I think it was early for a blood test... have you poas yet?

No good news here for me... AF got me this morning. This time I was absolutely crushed, I was sure this would be my month. My boobs were crazy swollen (I have a very happy hubby), I was tired, hungry, had some heartburn and my hair it acting completely different... but I was wrong. I was close to crying this morning and cannot beleive how down I am.

I know it's silly, there are many people who have been trying for way longer than me. It makes me feel a little selfish for being upset.

I decided to start temping now, just so I can confirm whether or not I ovulate. My hubby is super sweet... as I am expected to ovulate always around the weekend he said we should try going away for that weekend. :)

Thanks Gina!!! I need some hope haha....I peed on a stick the day after he got my hopes up...10DPO and BFN....ugh I thought maybe that was too early but maybe i'm just reaching here...We will see what the weekend brings!

Ohhhh Gina i'm soooo sorry hun. I totally understand how you're feeling and I wish I could help you....And no need to feel selfish....It is different for everyone but somehow the same....We all understand.

I personally love temping and it makes me double reasured that i ovulated and also I can tell when i'll be getting AF then too or when she's around the corner at least....Use FF....it's hard to get used to at first but then it's the best tool ever!

AF got me today so I'm now onto cycle no 7 - bummer - but I'm not too down about it - well not now anyway. I've actually got exciting news about not being pregnant!!!

The good thing about getting AF this month is that I can go ahead and have laser eye surgery done next Saturday!!! I still can't believe that I've plucked up the courage to get it done. I only phoned up on Friday for a consultation and luckily they had a cancellation appt yesterday, which I went to and they could fit me to get the treatment done as quickly as next weekend! I'm in total shock but need to go for it while I'm feeling brave.

JMC just had a look at your chart. Sorry to see that temp has taken the plunge. I know all too well how disheartening it is when you wake up and take your temp just to see that it's low. But I agree with you about FF. I love the site, albeit I see that diving temp but at least it prepares you for AF.

Brit - good luck with your laser eye surgery!!! I had it done 3 years ago now and LOVE it! Are you having PRK or lasik? I have thin corneas so I had PRK.

You guys are going to laugh at how ridiculous I am. So you know how I though AF came last Friday... I use the diva cup so I only check it twice a day. Friday night I go to change it and no AF. I'm on CD 31 and normally have a 29 day cycle but last month was 31 days. So far no AF today but I'm still testing BFN... it's been a little bit of an emotional roller coaster here. I'll keep you all up to date.

Boy do I feel silly. :)

Hello girls!

I am so sorry I haven't been around my head is all over the place and haven't really had a chance to post anything here..

Thank you so much for your nice messages, I am so happy!! I really hope that you all get your BFPs very soon, I am going to send you lots of :dust: and will cross my fingers for you all!!

So far I have no symptoms, I had period like cramps for a couple of days last week and my boobs were a bit sensitive, and now it all has stopped. I do feel a bit more tired, and need to go to for a wee a few more times, but that's about it.. At first I thought I should worry about it, but I read that not having symptoms is not a bad thing, and I suppose it is still early days.

I will be coming back to the thread to check how you girls are getting on, and please please please, as soon as you get your BFP, let me know!!

Thanks very much for your nice comments over the last few weeks, here is a big hug and a kiss for each one of you!!:hugs::hugs2::hugs::hugs2:

xx

Brit - good luck with your laser eye surgery!!! I had it done 3 years ago now and LOVE it! Are you having PRK or lasik? I have thin corneas so I had PRK.

I've got thick corneas so I'm able to have the laser incision and this should mean a quicker recovery time. I presume this is called Lasik??? Can't wait though...

BB - glad to hear that everything's going good and defo make sure you stick around.

ooo Brit you are soooo brave! how fab for you! Good luck!

I had some good and bad news.... good news is that I got an interview for one of the jobs I applied for!! Which I am really pleased about! :happydance:

Bad news is that I am taking a break from TTC. :cry:
I just have too much going on right now and feel like i have to find a full time job and settle in that before i go rushing off on maternity leave! Also would like to have a good nest egg (we could afford it but I want really nice stuff!!!:coolio:) for when we grow our family. I am only 26 so I still have a few years before I am 30 which is when i definately wanted to have kids by.
So thats the story really, I tend to get a bit obsessive and want everything right NOW! But really it was talking honestly to my sister about it (she didn't know before) that made me have a little re think.

So this is not goodbye but, see ya later! I will still be on here although maybe more in the WTT section but want regular updates from you girlies so I know all the gossip!!!!!:thumbup:

Love and hugs and so much dust for you all. :friends:
:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Aster xxx

Aster - congrats on the new job!!! I'm going to miss you and I completely understand wanting to wait until you feel that you can provide in a manner that makes you comfortable. Me and the DH felt the same way which is a large part of why we waited!

Brit - that sounds like Lasik to me, so exciting!!! You will love being able to see!

As for me I am now 4 days late but am still getting BFNs. I've been temping since Sat and have been going up in temp every day. I'm really hoping this is it! My boobs are swollen, nipples sore (almost tore of my DHs head when he touched them in bed last night), there's a metallic taste in my mouth, I'm hungry and pretty tired! So here's hoping!

Ooo metallic taste is a really good sign hon!!!!! Got everything crossed for you!! xxxxxx
(And don't worry, you wont get rid of me that easily... I am sure i will be hanging around!!) :wink:

lol xxxx

Glad to hear you'll still be around!

I am being so silly! My dr. can't fit me in to get me a blood rec and my appt isn't until next week. I am actually considering visiting the walk in clinic in my work building just so I can have them order a blood test! lol!

Oh Aster you will be missed but you make sure you pop back :friends:. Good luck on the new job though.

Gina I don't think you're being silly. There's nothing worse than waiting to find out - you've done your tww!!

:) I totally did it! Had the nicest doc at the walk in clinic too! He gave me the blood rec although he also told me not to hold my breath, lol! So I'm going to go tomorrow to have blood taken.

Brit - when is your eye surgery?

It's this Saturday! :yipee:. GL with your results, when will you hear?

oooo how exciting!! Can't wait to hear your news!

Interview for job isn't until the 9th so got my own 2WW.... :roll:

lolxxxx

Brit - GL with the eye surgery... the first couple of days can be rough but it is so worth it (although lasik is supposed to be a way easier recovery than prk, which is awsome!)

Aster - just can't get rid of those TWW! lol!

I'm going to go this afternoon to the lab so I probably won't hear anything till early next week... :( Got another BFN this morning as well... it's offically way worse on a digital test because you can't even stare and try to find lines! lol!

Gina do you have any pee left? :rofl: I know I shouldn't giggle but you must be broke with all those tests you're buying. But on a serious note I can understand how frustrating it must be but at least you've got hope (and high temps :winkwink:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->