TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Glad to see you back :wave:. It's a shame about the dreaded :witch: but at least she waited until after you came back from holiday, which is very nice and unusual of her. My AF is due on 27/08 so this Thursday.

Ok.. just typed a long reply and the bloody computer went poop!!v grrrrr

Oh well, it saved you from my boring waffle!!:winkwink:
In summary- (i will save the waffle..lol)

Welcome back bumble bee!!! :hugs::hugs: Missed ya!
Glad you had a fab time but sorry abut the wicked :witch: PMA for next month though and think I will be needing it too! :shrug:

It is OH birthday today so that is nice and as we work together we get to spend the whole day together too!! Yay!

Apart from that my light cramping seems to have stopped after about 4 days who knows what the hell is going on! :shrug: Only time will tell I guess!

Brit i bet you are soooooo excited!! Are you gonna wait til friday? Or test a bit early with the 6 day before AF jobby? ooo its exciting!! Have everything crossed for you!!

lol right.. MUST do some work!!!

Ast xx

Do you have anything special planned for your OH's birthday? Hope he has a good one.

I'm proper starting to get anxious now but really trying to stay grounded. I've been feeling quite sicky but I'm not too sure if this is nerves 'cos I really want that pesky :witch: to stay away, for say... 9 months :winkwink:.

My temp only dropped this morning by 0.01 degree fahrenheit, so not enough to be concerned about, plus its still high above the cover line :thumbup:. I have my fx that it stays up there.

Hello!

Don't worry about my AF girls, to be honest I am glad that the :witch: came right on the day I expected it (exactly 14 days after OV), dragging it would have made me really anxious..

Oh girls, I am so glad you are already symptom spotting! I have my fingers, my legs, my eyes, everything crossed for you! :happydance:

Oh Aster, did you miss me pet? Don't worry, I am back now! :hugs: are you and your DH doing anything nice for his birthday?

Brit, I am updating you on the list (hopefully for the last time..)

AF DUE DATE:

Lou 1st time: 8th August
Jasmine T-P: 25th August
XKLFX: 25th August
Brit across sea: 27th August
Aster: 1st September
Bumble-bee: 21st September
jmc111: TBC

Are there any news from Jasmine or Lou 1st time?

I can't be bothered working today, for once there are no clouds in the sky and it is just so nice.. I wanna be out in the sun!

By the way? What do u girls do for living? I work in HR, very stressful but interesting as well..

Speak to you all later!

xo

Hey Aster,

I forgot to ask you, did you receive the tests from that website? Are they any good?

x

We are havig a meal tonight at the pub (our own pub - not quite so fun when you have been at work all day but the SIL is working so she of course demands to get her own way with the FIL and MIL :growlmad: its not like its her birthday or anything!!!) but nevermind, i should have vetoed a family meal which always causes problems and said I was going out elsewhere.

But apart from that we will go out for a nice meal joint birthday and anniversary while we are away as we have a great restaurant (fish) that He loves (and they do non fish for me!) by the sea front.

BB - I did get those tests but not actually sure if they were any good, didn't get a positive one around the time i thought I was OV'ing but then I had all this recent Ov symptoms so who knows!! I'm not very good with those and think I could spend alot of money and time obsessing over them so not going to buy any more. The other ones are too expensive to keep buying and so going to do a bit of CM watching if this month isn't successful....

In answer to the jobs question, I work with hubby running a brewery and pub (kind of a family business but we do all the work!! :winkwink:) and I do the paperwork and accounting and make the odd sales call, my OH runs the brewing side,my SIL manages the pub and my FIL runs the other side of the business which is the original one - a publishers. So with all of us under one roof it is lively at times!!!!!! I wouldn't choose it again but hey, it isn't forever!
What about you guys??

Ast xxxx

Wow blimey, that sounds lovely to be so close with the family but I can imagine things get a bit hairy at times. My family are incredibly distant.

Sorry BB, I completely missed the work question. I am/was a Medical Secretary but I'm on a career break. I used to work in an Accident and Emergency Department, which I used to really love but I hardly saw my DH so something had to give, being my job, 'cos it can be pretty difficult to make babies when DH is never around :dohh:.

Aster are you testing on Saturday morning? Oooh these are exciting times.......

Erm... was going to do it sun morning but will prob cave and do it saturday!!!

I'll have my fx for you. Good luck. :dust:

So the question is girls, are you all gonna pee on a stick or in a cup? With my last set of opks I had to piac and I've got to say, I think I like this method. It definitely beats peeing all over the hand! :haha:

Hello ladies...sorry been a bit occupied at work today haha...actually have to get some things done today?! Crazy!

I have been PIAC instead of POAS and I have to agree...I like the cup much better! I have no aim hehe

I want to use that test that tells you 6 days early so gonna have to pee on my hand, sorry stick!!
Hee hee, keep me updated remotely girlies! Heaps of dust!xxx xxx xxx

6 days early?! What kind of test does that?! Please do tell!!
:saywhat:

Its one of those first response digital ones that they advetise on TV, it tells you up to 6 days before your period is due and it also tells you how far along.I figure that way I can tell even with my wierd ov'ing!

Xxx

Oh what the hell, I think I'm gonna have to make a special purchase just so that I have something to occupy myself with. I'm one of these weird people that really enjoys reading the instructions.

oooo I knew you'd crack!!!! when you gonna test..... tell tell tell!!!!

Ast xxx

Sorry, I'm still holding out (mentally) until Friday... Well maybe Thursday :roll:. I couldn't test tomorrow 'cos I know this will sound daft but I'm gonna be 13 dpo and 13 is an unlucky number.

I done this really bad thing today... I caved and tested using a FR.... BFN :cry::cry::cry:. I'm so gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->