TTC# 1 Cycle Buddies?

Lol, I have to laugh when people say "Don't laugh" :haha:
Under the page numberings at the top, click on Thread Tools in the purple tool bar then subscribe to thread and request email notification, you don't have to do it, but I do on the threads I want to keep up with often! :thumbup:

Cessa, I got it! So keep in touch :)..im going off here but chat later! Lovely to meet you. xo :dust:

You too, have a great day! Or evening!

Hey ladies just popping in AF hasn't arrived yet so if still no sign tomoz I shall be testing xxxx

14dpo no AF and a BFN
15dpo still no AF and a BFN I think I'm out this month just waiting for a late witch to show her ugly face I guess :-( xxxxx

Sorry to hear that Bettyboop... I hope you're still in the running and maybe you just ovulated a few days later?

As for me, I am on the sofa and not moving. I have a horrible sinus infection and haven't been this sick in awhile! I will update when feeling better, hopefully tomorrow.

I hope all of you lovely ladies are having a wonderful weekend! :hugs:
:dust:

Sorry to hear that Bettyboop... I hope you're still in the running and maybe you just ovulated a few days later?

As for me, I am on the sofa and not moving. I have a horrible sinus infection and haven't been this sick in awhile! I will update when feeling better, hopefully tomorrow.

I hope all of you lovely ladies are having a wonderful weekend! :hugs:

Hmmmm interesting!! I had a cold for 2 days about the same days past OV as you hope I'm not out if the running hun hoops luck yours sounds promising xxxx

Hey ladies, feeling a bit better today! Still under the weather with this sinus infection though!

11dpo... not feeling much today... tender BBs... I haven't had any cramps so far today, I've been having them the last few days.

BFN yesterday @ 10dpo on a FRER... I couldn't resist :dohh: Feel like I'm out this time, but I guess we will see.

Bettyboop, has AF shown?
Babyplease, how are ya girl?

hey cessa!

ive not tested again yet but still no AF so who knows im trying to wait another couple of days before i test :o)

im sending you lots of babydust hun xxxx

Heyy ladies! Had a little blood so I think its AF :(.. OH well chins up and unto next cycle. IM good thankyou although dissappointed:( How are you Cessa? :D...dont worry bettyboop!..we can start a thread for this cycle and get eachother through it! Have you any more symptoms Cessa? xo

Aw Bettyboop, I'm sorry :hugs: Lots of luck for this next cycle!

Babyplease, awww I'm sorry to hear that... are you spotting, or a light flow?

I'm doing good, pretty sure the :witch: will be here tomorrow right on time... cramping and bloated! And just not in a good mood today (feels like PMS irritation lol), all the co-workers are cheery and chattering this morning, but this is me :coffee: all to myself :haha:

Aw Bettyboop, I'm sorry :hugs: Lots of luck for this next cycle!

Babyplease, awww I'm sorry to hear that... are you spotting, or a light flow?

I'm doing good, pretty sure the :witch: will be here tomorrow right on time... cramping and bloated! And just not in a good mood today (feels like PMS irritation lol), all the co-workers are cheery and chattering this morning, but this is me :coffee: all to myself :haha:

Cessa, I heard, you have the same feeling as PMS when you are pregnant too... So dn't loose hope... have you tested yet???

Thanks wana_baby, I don't have much PMA right now!
I tested on Sunday @ 10dpo with a FRER and it was a BFN... Even if the :witch: doesn't get me tomorrow I will probably wait until the following morning to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->