TTC #1 Feeling like there's no hope

But it's been 6 weeks since you've had a period!!! There's a good chance you are!! Don't you think? How long do you plan to wait?? LOL

Well my last cycle was 9 weeks long, so I figured I may as well wait until at least 9 weeks...? Or am I leaving it too long? :/

9 weeks....that just seems like such a long time lol But....just thinking if you were TTC... when do you think you ovulated? If you had gotten pregnant after your last cycle 6 weeks ago, I think it would show up now. BUT, I totally understand wanting to wait another few weeks. The suspense was killing me and I was testing daily 6 days before AF was due...ended up being a few days late but AF came, the biotch.

Yeah 9 weeks is a long time, it sucks. I was convinced I was pregnant last cycle because it was such a long wait. Then sure enough, AF arrived! I cried.
Well, if the CM I had was actually a sign of ovulation, then I think I ovulated over 2 weeks ago now! But, I've never used an OPK or anything so I don't know for sure. The only thing I have been going off is CM and cramping.

Yeah.. I would definitely test at this point. But I would rather know one way or the other you know? You might be different!

Yes, I would definitely be testing now. I have high hopes for you!! Is 9 weeks the longest your cycle has ever been??

I used to want to know one way or another, but honestly, I've spent so much money on tests and I've cried so much over negative results that this cycle I've decided just to leave it be.... Maybe I'm weird, but I was letting it get to me so much.

You should get the tests on Amazon.com, you get like 50 OPK and 20 HCG for about $20! VERY reliable. Then at least you won't feel so bad about the monetary aspect. But as far as the disappointment when you see the BFN... I really feel ya :/ It felt like a punch in the gut every single morning!! I was SO SURE I was pregnant, too. I just knew I had to be, everything was timed so perfect.... Guess it just wasn't our time yet, babe! But it WILL be!!!! It will!!!!!

I was actually just thinking today about buying the tests in bulk off somewhere like Amazon. Would make it so much cheaper, because I do worry about the money side of things... :/
Yeah I really like to remind myself that it will happen one day. Some days it's harder than others not to just get really angry or upset about it.
I really hope it works out for us soon! :)

https://www.amazon.com/Combo-Ovulat...id=1413258356&sr=8-3&keywords=fertility+tests

I bought 2 of this lol I will NOT go without!! Hopefully I won't need them all and I can pass them along to a friend when I'm PG!

Thank you! If this cycle turns out to be negative, I'll definitely invest in some OPK's so that I can start trying to track properly :)
I really want a family!

I also bought this!

https://www.amazon.com/FertiliTea-N...&qid=1413258676&sr=8-1&keywords=fertility+tea

I'm thinking that I'll make an appointment with a doctor after this cycle to see what's going on. Do you think they'll take my seriously considering my age, and the fact that it's only been like 6 months?

Give it a try. Tell them how your cycle is so irregular. It's NOT normal to miss periods. Heck, tell them you've been trying for a year if you want to get them to take you seriously for sure then. I know it's never good to lie to the docs tho. That's just wrong... BUT I heard they won't take you seriously unless you've been trying for a year with no luck....

I sure hope they just test you and find a healthy pregnancy!

Yeah I was thinking that there must be a reason why my cycles are so irregular... It can't be normal! Also, maybe I'm naive, but I also never knew you could get your period, and not be ovulating!! I always thought that if you were getting a period, you had to be ovulating.
So I'm wondering if with my irregular cycle, I'm not actually even ovulating. Now I'm getting myself worked up again. I'm so worried it's just never going to happen :(
I would do anything to see that Positive line, and feel a baby growing inside me. As I'm sure you all would too.

Don't get worked up until you talk to the doctor, babe!!!! You just never know. Don't go there!!! You're not alone, I didn't know you could have an "anovulatory" period, either!!! I thought the period meant an egg didn't get fertilized! So that was also a concern for me, as I just learned of this yesterday! I have learned SO MUCH about the reproductive system in this last few weeks from my OBSESSING. I had just gotten back into crossfit and boot camp at the gym and now I am too afraid to do that while TTC, I am afraid the baby wouldn't stick or that the jumping and crazy movements would shake it all out of me lol I know how badly you want a family, babe. I REALLY DO!! I DO TOO!!! More than anything in this world!!! I am so ready for my baby!!! I want to take him/her to my family reunion next September so I need this month to be my month!! Call your doc in the morning!!!!! **BABY DUST**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->